Is the new diiv album really this bad?

is the new diiv album really this bad?

Holy shit if true

Remember when that guy fr om DIIV did an AMA here and said a bunch of racist shit and called Grimes ugly as fuck and then blamed it all on Cred Forums being a "poisonous" website when he got called out by journalists?

Yes, Dev, we remember you

yes it's shit. oshin was mediocre but had some good songs. this is just shit.

Is there even a better walking example of style over substance? A shitty style at that

I thought it was alright, just way too long and same-y (that goes hand in hand). Also, hasn't it been released ages ago?

yeah it sucks ass
oshin is an 8/10 for me
this is a 3/10

what he said was pretty tame realistically. nothing all that serious or pol tier. shame his band threw a fit

dev was based, honestly the only member of diiv thats in any way likeable

DIIV is not amazing by any means but they're not at all bad.

Dev looks like a frog

pretty sure he called someone a homoerotic slur and was also a huge racist, so no

The journalists were making a big deal out of nothing but Dev blaming everything on us was a bitch move. Anyway, what happened to Dev? Does he still tripfag on here?

it was pretty extreme by Cred Forums standards

>called someone a homoerotic slur and was also a huge racist
Is this your first day on Cred Forums, faggot? Slurs don't matter on here.

how the fuck do you pronounce diiv anyway

I've seen him here a few times after.
I think if someone sent him a message on Twitter he'd just show up if he wasn't doing owt else

he posts on Cred Forums

Nah, it was standard. He just said faggot and nigger and that shit is said on here a lot.

>dev was based
Dev was a faggot.

Diiv is a really mediocre band. I have no idea how anybody here can love them.

imagine a collab between DIIV and Hunter Hunt Hendrix

he called someone a fag and made a joke about jewish people
again, for chan standards not that bad

at least he didnt take himself as seriously as his bandmates. jesus christ i hate the other members

>reverbed HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYS
I want this so badly

a real life pepe

are you a girl

if so, can you show a boob

greetings

wow

Newfags can't handle a few race jokes.

how the fuck do you pronounce diiv anyway

dee-voh

>homoerotic slur

delet this

literally just dive i think

holy shit i cant even imagine this is some mindblowing stuff

Hey Faggots,
My name is Devin, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day listening to meme music. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of my Yu-Gi-Oh! team, and starter on my Pokemon-Go team. What instruments do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also make based af basslines, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch

this

they dress like cunts and their music is unbelievably boring

@68182597
sidestepping the bait, this kid looks like albert hammond from the strokes after someone did a shit on his face

I'm telling your bandmates

Hey, seriously don't do it