J. Cole

What does Cred Forums think of J. Cole

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IKzt9LQbbwA
tumblinerb.com/post/54242835122/why-is-jcole-mediocre
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Thats a great album, really, but the rest of his stuff isnt anything special. Besides forresthills the only value he has with me is nostalgic.

corny

boring

I only recently started listening to him but this is a pretty good album, though I prefer the live version over the studio version.

both of these

overpraised
that album is "decent"

untouchable, this nigga went platinum with NO FEATURES name another nigga in the game that could do that shit

J. Cole is good. He just has a lot of vocal haters. Most who haven't heard FHD

youtube.com/watch?v=IKzt9LQbbwA

I used to think of him as a somewhat corny drake esque wanna be rapper but really a singer soft ass nigga

He really solidified his place as a rapper with this album... An instant classic

>tumblinerb.com/post/54242835122/why-is-jcole-mediocre

>went platinum with NO FEATURES
do people really think this means anything?

because they think that popularity = quality

I remember when this nigga was whining mac miller and kanye west was selling more records than him on the first week.
MUH NO FEATURES

tfw J. Cole was relevant before Drake was.

No... Out yes... Relevant no
He didnt get a single play on any radio station in greater los angeles until 76 days after drake did

Actually that might not be true I didnt tske into considerstion any features they might have

>I CAME FAST LIKE 911 IN WHITE NEIGHBORHOODS

What did he mean by this?

>You wanna know how I know I'm the shit?
Cause I keep clogging up the toilet

J Cole: a philosopher of our times amitire?

he's ok but he got turned into a meme and now people's knee jerk reaction is to hate on him and call him corny before even listening to his music

He's a dumbass

First album sucked.
Second album is my personal favorite.
Third album was great too.

His production > His lyrics

He ejaculated more quickly than average which he compares to the time difference in police response in white neighborhoods as opposed to predominantly black ones