Remove earls verse and "get hi" and it's a 10/10

remove earls verse and "get hi" and it's a 10/10

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HtFxuSmVOnA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Earls verse is objectively great. You have absolutely no clue about hip hop if you think otherwise

Ab-Soul fucking ruined that posse joint, it's so jarringly awful and just ruins the energy of Danny Brown. Worst moment of the album imo.

Earl's verse is great tho

you are an absolute idiot

earls verse sucked

get hi was fine

remove rolling stone and its perfect

nah just remove Get Hi.

Remove everything but Really Doe, When It Rain, Dance On The Water, White Lines, Pneumonia and Ain't It Funny and it's a 10.

I don't get the hype, there are sooo many fillers on this thing.

Get Hi was without a doubt the worst track on the album and a terrible song

You're fucking retarded

pneumonia was way worse

not an argument. sorry you have bad taste

you mean the best

>People actually think this

Suck Fantano's dick harder he's about to cum

Get Hi is actually an awesome track and the only thing that ruins the album is ass-souls awful annoying verse

It completely breaks the flow of the album and has nothing to do with anything thematically

>remembers which tracks melonman likes and doesn't like
dweeb

How not, are you retarded?

>he can't into cut hands
CAN I SUGGEST YOU

Nah I'm a massive Earl stan and I wasn't blown away or anything. Earl killed it on Play it Cool which was semi-recent, but this just seemed less energetic and smooth than usual. The lyricism was still there but the flow wasn't for whatever reason.

Why is White Lines so fucking good?

>not an argument

Imo Rolling Stones should be removed. It's not that it's bad I think it just kills the vibe.

The posse cut would be a stand out on the next Kendrick album, but no on here.

fuck no... that song is dope, i love the beat

You complain about fillers, yet name Really Doe as one of the best tracks.

He liked Pneumonia, you cunt.

>Remove get hi
Okay, fine. That song was kinda weak and a bit out of place.

>remove Earl's verse
>remove THE BEST VERSE on the posse cut
Nigger what the fuck are you doing?

>removing Tell Me What I Don't Know

You fucked up

Post top 5:

1) When It Rain
2) White Lines
3) Pneumonia
4) Ain't It Funny
5) Get Hi

1) Tell Me What I Don't Know
2) When It Rain
3) Ain't It Funny
4) Downward Spiral
5) Dance In The Water

I agree with you I don't get the hype behind this Earl verse Earl has always rapped better than this its a sub par verse for him which is a shame. Not bad but not great either. But I feel no one brings their A game on Really Doe

The hook is awful, gives me the same feeling that No Make Up on Section 80 had, beat and verses are p good tho

I think the confliction with tracks in this album is the fact that a number of the songs have a lot of energy and are catchy and thr other half are pretty niche, flat and offbeat.

IMO Tell Me What i don't know is in the wrong position. Pneumonia and Get Hi rub off me the wrong way and are low points on the album for me. Evey other track is great.

I can't listen to Downward Spiral without "got me suicidal but too scared to do it so these pills will be the rifle" coming into my head everytime, it's the same for the swelling chord on White Ferrari makes that Flume song that was on the radio come into my head and takes me away from the song which is a shame because White Ferrari is great

1) When It Rain
2) Tell Me What I Don't Know
3) Pneumonia
4) Dance In The Water
5) Golddust

>they say I got the city on fire
>you've been the same motherfucker since 2001
>2001

Holy shit guys, did Danny predict 9/11?

1) Downward Spiral
2) Lost
3) Hell For It
4) Really Doe
5) White Lines

You people have some really shit opinions.

Only thing that needs to be removed is the shitty Ab-Soul verse on Really Doe.

nah, Rolling Stone is by far the worst track

>that cheesy hook

also fuck Earl, he's like MF DOOM Lite, corny rap for white teenagers

There are certain album covers that, when I see them on the catalog, the bile begins to rise from my throat. This board really does have garbage taste in music. It's a little astounding that you guys posture and strut as much as you do.

Get Hi is literally the greatest weed related rap song in years
Production is so fucking chill

It's the way he spits to that super off kilter melodic line like it's nothing

good album!

Just remove rolling stone tbthwy

this this this

youtube.com/watch?v=HtFxuSmVOnA
Superior review coming through

I feel like the amount of effort you went to at least deserves a free (you) so here

I'm so happy this album delivered honestly, the singles were promising in all fairness but having some new danny brown to listen to and smoke to made me realise just how badly I wanted another album from him.

White Lines is so infectiously catchy. Best song on the album. I love the depraved, almost sinister undertone buried under layers of nursery-like melodies and ecstatic delivery.

downward spiral is the best track on the album

b a i t

No, this guy is so boring. Shitty jump cuts, shit accent, no personality, looks like a tool.

Pathetic, no one will ever be superior than fantano.

Get this normalfag tool of this board

All I know is that rhyming Gillespie with epilepsy is og Eminem level rhyming. And that makes me happy.

Today was a dope track and earl was the sweaty shirt their is because he's verse was hot

1) Dance In The Water
2) Tell Me What I Don't Know
3) White Lines
4) When It Rain
5) White Lines

>removing the best verse on the track