I'm going to be losing my virginity tomorrow(to a prostitute). Pathetic, I know...

I'm going to be losing my virginity tomorrow(to a prostitute). Pathetic, I know, but I've saved up the money and I'm tired of waiting since I'm 24. She's pretty hot too.
Post songs for this feel or music to listen to while doing it.
Pic related, I might make a playlist with Xtal by Aphex Twin with it. Might put some bloody valentine on the playlist too.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4ZNGdD0Hxss
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

sex isn't very fun when the girl is dry

>listening to intimate music while fucking a whore that you'll never talk to again

What the fuck would compel you to do this? Save that shit for when you find someone meaningful.

Interesting. I'm 23 and a virgin too. Also have similar taste like you - Xtal is one of my fav's by Aphex Twin as well as album Loveless by MBV.
Where you're from and what made you eventually decide to go for hooker?

look man you mine aswell put on some 90's grunge like alice in chains or deftones. also trap music like future,travis scott

the thing about prostitutes is they don't like you. mine aswell act like you're some coked up fiend and fuck her like that whore she is
or its gonna be a waste of money
don't be nice too her

losing your virginity at this age is pretty rough because you've waited so long for the moment that you expect will be beautiful and perfect, the moment that will piece your whole broken life together. But it's not going to be like that. With a prostitute you'll finish up then realize you're still the same person and that nothing has really changed. The alternative isn't much better. Even if you lose your virginity to a girl you actually have feelings for it's probably going to be awkward and you're definitely not going to do everything right the first go around. You'd think an easy solution would just be to tell the girl that you're a virgin but girls are very turned off by the thought of a 24 year old virgin. Maybe they think having sex will make you incredibly clingy and attached to her and in all honestly it probably will. In the end there's no good way to lose your virginity in your mid to late 20s; you were supposed to do it when you were 17. So get your prostitute if you want but don't expect it to make you feel any better about yourself.

i'd rather be a virgin than only having lost it to a prostitute. Masturbation is just fine.
Listening to Xtal makes the whole thing even more depressing.

why'd you have to depress me man? fuck. i'm listening to re:stacks right now, too.

just kill yourself lol

>aphex twin with a hooker
what the actual fuck user

is this why you're still a virgin?

sex is great congrats

I'm not OP but I kinda agree except I stopped some time ago to think that it will piece my broken life. Now I just want to get that burden lifted off my shoulders and stopped making big thing around it.

I think the primary difference is that if you ever do find a girl you give a shit about you'll have to tell her you lost your virginity to a hooker or lie

I just don't find women interesting for any kind of long-term relationship and all I'm looking after is just sex but I'm not fit enough yet

that's true. questionable things you do often do affect future relationships

Why would losing virginity be a problem? And why would you ever say that to anyone?

go on tinder and find some chubby broad to bang OP

it will be way better than a prostitute

y'all are autists charisma can be trained and developed easily with some practice. mix that with some drugs and you've got sex.

-t. normalfag who lost his virginity to a qt at 16

What kind of practice? Just chit-chatting to random people on the street?

that pick up artist shit is retarded imo, but I guess it works. I prefer school (if you're in it), connecting through mutual friends at parties, coffee shops, even bars if you're just looking for a fuck. It's not that difficult to just compliment a girl (for example: her band t-shirt) and talk to her about stupid daily small talk kind of shit. Women are people too and they aren't any better than you. Then you can just say something like "I really enjoyed talking with you, would you like to get together again sometime?" Start off small with some 7/10 girls if you aren't very confident, then you can work your way up. You win some, you lose some, though. Plenty of girls out there anons stay strong

Have you had any opportunities OP?

OP don't do this.

Fucking go learn how to play guitar well enough to make shitty bar chords and write some music. Go do some open mic nights and find some people in your areas on craigslist to play in a band with. Just keep making friend connections and someone will at some point have a friend/sister/cousin who you meet and you two will hit it off.

You have a perk right now of not having a chance of ANY STDs which is actually pretty cool and if you find a girl and tell them this, that could actually be a good thing.

If not music, just find something you have fun doing that involves other people. Don't fuck a prostitute. You don't want an STD or some other bullshit from your first fuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=4ZNGdD0Hxss

You can buy her, you can buy her
This one's here, this one's here, this one's here and this one's here
Ev'rything's for sale

For sale? dumb cunt's same dumb questions
Oh virgins? listen, all virgins are liars honey
And I don't know what I'm scared of or what I even enjoy
Dulling, get money, but nothing turns out like you want it to

And in these plagued streets of pity you can buy anything
For $200 anyone can conceive a God on video
He's a boy, you want a girl so tear off his cock
Tie his hair in bunches, fuck him, call him Rita if you want

this

plus theres this book called rules of the game that teaches you how to be charismatic/get dates. some of the stuff is gimmicky pua bullshit but 80% of it is good stuff. it gives you weekly goals to incrementally build up your confidence + charisma

It works if you just want to fuck some girls. Generally speaking it does not help if you want a serious, genuine long-term relationship. In theory it might help you get a long-term relationship, but it will mostly feel like a facade for you if you're just operating under PUA tactics. And if you do get into a genuine relationship, using PUA tactics will generally feel unethical and disrespectful to your partner.