pitchfork.com/reviews/albums/21879-bottomless-pit/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

actually post the right image next time

i got u covered guys.

all are shit

terrible thread

let's start for real now

...aaanyway

>It’s no surprise that the loudest contingency of their fanbase resides on an infamous image-board; Death Grips speak directly to the dark worldview that accompanies years wasted lurking online, getting high off digital schadenfreude. (Been there.)

pitchfork.com/reviews/albums/21879-bottomless-pit/

What did he mean by this?

wow OP time to delete this and start over

unless this is /dgg/ which I'm fine with

holy shit, I thought you accidentally greentexted and were shitposting. pitchfork are beyond insufferable.

Unironically the Artwork of the Century.

the underground is dead. music is commodified bullshit for basic bitch consumers. Terroristic Violence is the last form of authentic artistic expression left to us.

looks like someone's not enjoying the tenth grade so far

This is the best thread on Cred Forums.

these

This is the worst thread on Cred Forums

This is the okayest thread on Cred Forums

yeah, that user is beyond pretentious.

this is the gayest threat on 4Chen

inb4 hi will

you'd have to be specially thick to deny the beauty of 9/11. it's clear whoever planned it meant it to be as cinematic as possible. A terrible transcendent beauty, a japanese watercolor scrawled with fire and steel on a hypermedia canvas as broad as the world itself. the culmination of a hundred years of conceptual/performance art. you just have to appreciate it. if 9/11 isn't art then nothing is

agreed

This is the most Cred Forums thread on Cred Forums

But you are in the 10th grade?

Stockhausen pls go

iamverydeep.jpg

Probably. We've been talking about them for so long, their relevance is proved every day here. I think they're dogshit tho
No

Every single album in this thread is shit. it's either cutesy indie folk about some white dude's gay feelings, or try hard pseudo-industrial hip-hop probably brainstormed by suits in a boardroom trying to create something marketable to edgy suburban teens (remember nü metal?) seriously fuck death grips.

>death grips
>probably brainstormed by suits in a boardroom
:|

TRVST FVND BLACK METAL IST KRIEG

you've been discredited

really, Death Grips owe their fame to a successful viral marketing campaign targeting an anime imageboard. can't blame them, they saw an unexploited market and leapt in.

thanks for the support

this, along with end position and shadowdog
maximalism is the new big thing in music

>not posting their magnum opus
i fucking hate you

notm is only the first half of their magnum opus though, and I already posted that

No problem man, keep up the good work

i hope more artists embrace maximalism because what i've heard so far is very good

2nd.

This except less pretentious

Deep.

>Implying Giles Corey isn't one of the greatest albums every recorded.

yes

I'm not meaning to be a dick, I'm really curious, why don't you like it?

who are you trying to impress? cuz we think you are autistic. all of us. even that user who made the jpop thread.

Schneemann and Duchamp would spit on you

you pseudo piece of shit

Guillermo Vargas had a point too but he didn't actually let the fucking dog die

There's several albums in this thread that aren't either of those genres. Actually try listening to music before stating shit that's just factually wrong.

This is actually the worst thread I've ever seen on this board