I'm into listening to musician interviews right now, name me some musicians who are really smart and fun to listen to

I'm into listening to musician interviews right now, name me some musicians who are really smart and fun to listen to

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cl23qnQQ3J0
youtube.com/watch?v=dtXazg4xXNw
youtube.com/watch?v=KGVvsbi4RxM
youtube.com/watch?v=aMWCIJSGb_Y
youtube.com/watch?v=aVngq_QDhRo
youtu.be/uJMj8UF7yYo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

jimi hendrix, of course

michael gira apparently

depending on what you find fun, Henry Rollins is always a go

You wouldn't think, but Chris Cornell is actually a pretty educated dude.

Brian Eno
DJ Shadow
Iggy Pop

tom waits
opn

do you find cringing fun?

bernstein lectures

you misinterpret it as cringe

john maus

there is no interpretation required; i hear rollins speak and i cringe, same way i smell piss and wrinkle my nose

John Maus
i think

Michael Gira is apparenlty totally chill irl from what I've heard...

Vince is a real smart cat. dig his music too.

I find 40 shebib is pretty well spoken and knowledgeable about what he does.

>youtube.com/watch?v=cl23qnQQ3J0
>youtube.com/watch?v=dtXazg4xXNw

fatima al quadiri is rly chill her red bull music academy is nice

Watch the Charlie Mingus documentary

yeah I've watched that one swans video and seen him hanging around off stage and he seems to mostly just like joking around with cigars and a beer. He can be a bit tempered or bossy when trying to get his musicians to sound the way he wants them to

there was this two hour "interview" of Juntaro from the Gerogeri on that i haven't been able to find anywhere. from what I remember he was a pretty witty and funny guy

Tedy Andreas

youtube.com/watch?v=KGVvsbi4RxM

youtube.com/watch?v=aMWCIJSGb_Y

Vince Staples
Henry Rollins is pretty interesting
David Lee Roth is pretty funny
Father John Misty honeybear press tour interviews are pretty interesting, I've liked almost all of them

Mick Barr was pretty chill.

thanks for the support, man
stay woke

j mascis

Isnt this the guy who self plugs all the time on something something hip hop in twitter?

I don't know lol I've never seen him on twitter. Give me a link

vince staples. john maus. early kanye when he was hungry.

i meant her rbma lecture is nice sorry im a bozo

Kendrick
Justin Vernon
Vince
Regina Spektor
I hate her but Grimes has shown she is genuinely smart in interviews

dj paul

this Ariel Pink interview is legendary

youtube.com/watch?v=aVngq_QDhRo

Why do you smell piss

MIA even though, or maybe because of, how much she can be up her own ass. I think it was on Q radio show where she talked about how she had these ideas about releasing music on the internet in way that was too complex and innovative for the industry to be able to do it.

liam?

Vince Staples is so cringy

Lord Jamar, ODB and Kanye West come to mind for fun interviews

>Vince Staples is so cringy

why cringy?

Zach Hill

not that guy, and i havent watched any of his interviews but his lyrics sometimes piss me off
muh gangbanging

Keith Emerson is really cool and you can see his genius shining though when getting his points across.

lol is that a very subtle dg reference?

youre an idiot if thats all youre getting from his music

Frank Zappa

gangbanging, how frustrating gangbanging is, how necessary gangbanging is for niggas cuz school just aint fun
yeah i think i covered it

of course

B O W I E
O
W
I
E

he just talks like, uhhhh, like, this. *laughs* you know what I mean? It's just, uhhh, we're very in tune with our feelings ya know.

All of Danny Brown's interviews are entertaining.

why wouldn't you think Chris is educated?

>Kendrick
He's boring as shit to listen to

He acts like a smartass and gives shitty opinions

Danny Brown doesn't come off as smart but his interviews are usually hilarious, he done one of those Over/Under videos too and it was pretty great.

haha i dont care, but also pizza and Johny Smith. now thats dope not this wack ass corn man

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Cred Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

youtu.be/uJMj8UF7yYo
My main man Ventriloquist Snakes

I always thought Iggy Pop came off as a really cool dude from his interviews. Also since he hasn't been mentioned yet, that one video where David Byrne interviews himself is great.

dean blunt
james ferraro
burial