I just want comfy memefree, 2011 non memerap reviewing, relaxed Fantano back

I just want comfy memefree, 2011 non memerap reviewing, relaxed Fantano back.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZaD-GpnBM68
youtube.com/watch?v=2IEO-wj877o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Cred Forums made him a meme
the meme killed him
you cannot bring back what is already dead

move on, user, move on

Agreed, the dude's regressed in maturity so much

I miss the old fantano
Straight from the go fantano

yeah, i saw that "music or meme" video he did back in the day and it got me pretty down.
what has he become?

I miss the old Fantan, straight from the Go Fantan
Chop up the soul Fantan, set on his goals Fantan
I hate the new Fantan, the bad mood Fantan
The always rude Fantan, spaz in the news Fantan
I miss the sweet Fantan, chop up the beats Fantan
I gotta say, at that time I'd like to meet Fantan
See I invented Fantan, It wasn't any Fantan
And now I look and look around and there's so many Fantan
I used to love Fantan, I used to love Fantan
I even had the pink polo, I thought I was Fantan
What if Fantan made a song about Fantan
Called "I Miss The Old Fantan"? Man, that'd be so Fantan
That's all it was Kanye, we still love Kanye
And I love you like Kanye loves Kanye

its called finding your target audience

I think that's not true. What happened to him is what happened to most youtubers when they become more confortable with the camera and their fanbase, they start becoming more relaxed and funny with time. The fantano you see now has always been there actually.

this

I want to believe

I don't know, I really enjoyed his last Danny Brown interview, that opening had me cracking up.

i just want my girlfriend back

youtube.com/watch?v=ZaD-GpnBM68

lowest effort post i've ever seen

utterly miserable

The Strokes
Weezer

it's painful to watch how hard he tries.

DUDE VEGAN SMOOTHIES LMAO

Soooo 14 year-olds? Especially with all the anti-sjw stuff he's been doing lately.

why is this big headed chode's face all over mu? who would care enough to rely on 1 dude on his opinions and reviews. Fucker is annoying af
Do you literally HAVE to watch someone talk about music so that you can go RRReee
That's kinda masochistic

I wanted to watch this video. I really did.

But after the tenth or so autistic handwave towards my face, I just couldn't.

There is no way I could take that for a whole hour.

Sorry it's too late

He is one with the p4k mentality of interpreting music

>mfw he's still getting mostly likes on these dumbass videos

This is literally Ray William Johnson-tier cringe.

I feel like that could be descriptive of a priblem that so many youtube people have, though
It should always be about them and not their audience, so long as they emphasize good content and not simply attention/popularity. Otherwise it always seems to end up jumping the shark in some way.

Shhhhh

Did he actually review this album?

Why do people think Fantano has been taken over by memes? His reviews haven't changed at all. If anything they've gotten better

Me whole body hurts. He's trying to be Sam Hyde so much but he has no idea what Sam Hyde even does to be funny. He thinks copying the beaner and Sam's general attitude is enough

I actually really like the concept of meme reviews
Its a shame that they are mostly targeted for the "anti-sjw 15 year old edgelord" demographic

i bet he's reading this thread right now

the anti-sjw stuff is fine, just a bit forced.

i just wish he wasn't pandering to the "dude so CANCEROUS and CRINGEY!!!" crowd

No more fantano

Implying those aren't the same demographic

there's some overlap, sure

Daily reminder

the anti sjw stuff is getting out of hand
just look into the comments on this video
youtube.com/watch?v=2IEO-wj877o

I feel like he does these for fun and to piss people like you off, the generous side benefit is that he gets extra $$$ too
I don't regularly watch Fantano's reviews or much of the content he makes (don't subscribe to any of his channels) but I don't really have any problem with the guy.

Why do people think he's changed? Go back and watch those old reviews. It's the same shit.

Don't get me wrong, Fantano isn't a good critic. I unsubbed from him in 2013. For me personally, I just realized that I had no more use for him. I'd rather find new shit on my own. But he really isn't that much more different nowadays.

I don't really know Corey Feldman, but since that review I've seen a lot of pictures of him and in every single one he has a smile that looks kind of sad.

Holy shit when did he review Gish?

>all these people buttblasted at fantano

I don't even watch him that much but you don't think a guy in his early 40's, wearing clothes that don't match and using memes from years ago is being serious do you? Does Cred Forums honestly take everything at face value?

he didn't, it's the review for oceania

That's the point, he's trying way too hard to be funny/meme-y

what's wrong with circumstision? Is it bad or is it healthy? I thought it was supposed to be healthy?

>he's 43

jesus fucking christ

gotta admit he looks alright for being in his 40s though

Nice meme.

Either you die a memekiller
Or you live long enough to see yourself become the meme

>memefree
>fantano
what the fuck are you talking about? just look at the pic you posted

???

I just find it funny that a board that is 90% memes is calling a guy with a wife and a comfy self-made career immature

t. Anty Fanty

>they are mostly targeted for the "anti-sjw 15 year old edgelord" demographic
I think it might be just a little bit ironic

I don't know, he quarantines all his shitty videos on his second channel. I guess Cred Forums has nothing better to do than to watch them all anyway and then pretend to be above them

>more funny
fantano isn't funny at all anymore

>being anti-sjw is bad
Good goy, correct the record!

>on Cred Forums
>says someone "tries way too hard to be funny/meme-y"
oh the ironing

And I just want comfy memefree, 2011 non shitpost spewing, relaxed Cred Forums back, but that's never going to happen either

it's a joke title. I'm pretty sure he's like 30

yeah, like it's not his views on this stuff that bothers me as much as it is that he's started getting into the territory of somebody like Sargon of Akkad, or some other youtube who makes their entire schtick about always making videos on this topic, and he's sort of altered his attitude and style to match when he used to just be a guy who did entertaining music reviews
I think it's impossible to deny that this place and the shift in tone over the past few years is partialy responsible for this transition, too

you didnt even do the final two lines you dumb faggot

same demo dweeb

The fact that he became an alt-right retard proves he has the mentality of a 12 years old.

Straight up, this was my favourite era of Fantano. It seemed like there was so much more room, visually, during those videos. When he went back to having the camera sit on a tripod fifteen inches from his face, sitting on a stool behind a blank wall, it just seemed like a needless step-back.

holy shit, that's one of the worst videos I've ever seen.

>>being anti-sjw is not absolutely embarassing and unfunny
go back to your safe space on reddit or Cred Forums

>alt-right

Meaningless tumblr SJW buzzword, just like "rape culture".

>SJW
Meaningless Cred Forums alt right buzzword just like "nu-male"