ITT: albums you had to listen to multiple times before you liked them

ITT: albums you had to listen to multiple times before you liked them

NONE. If i dont like something i dont subject myself to it again. i could learn to like being tortured but i aint gonna because dat shit dont appeal to me, you know?

this

you're missing out on a lot of good music though if you don't give anything a chance to set in/click

>assuming this isn't bait

for the first week or so the only song on this album i could stand was Touched. It was just so comforting idek y.

I remember first giving it a try, especially the first track and understanding the vacuum jokes and what not. It sounded like that to me.

Took me a few listens before I finally got what they were going for. It's now my second favourite Radiohead album.

I didn't like coffee, kombucha, or beer at first, but it's all I drink now.

I didnt find this album very accessable. I'm young.

It usually takes me several listens before I fully digest an album, there are exceptions which I love immediatelly but I tend to like the slow growers better in the long run.

This

definitely these
still don't like this

also Nick Cave - Skeleton Tree

There is basically no album in my top 50 that i completely liked the first time i heard it.

God that was such a great album. I miss the electric double trio.

>young
>dislikes Joy Division
pick one

All of them

this one

young people who "like" joy division have only heard a minute of disorder and bought a t shirt.

EVERYONE

Nine Inch Nails - The Downward Spiral and Fragile
I was also reticent to listen to them in the first place because I thought they were 'lame metal albums'
Definitely two of my favorite albums now