Write this off as another lame 2000s hipster indie rock record

>write this off as another lame 2000s hipster indie rock record
>listen to it and it has like 4 contenders for track of the fucking decade

Never have I been so wrong. Please forgive me.

I hope you feel bad

the "indie" sound it helped define has really fallen out of style, so it gets a lot of flack on trend seeking places like Cred Forums but it's a fantastic, emotional listen

I think I got to it too late desu

It's just a 7/10 indie album that obfuscates its emotions behind needless shit. I guess it was the first to do it but I'm not really impressed.

literally the u2 of indie

What did he mean by this?

how is high school

Oh shit I agree actually

>write this off as another lame 2000s hipster indie rock record
>listen to it and to my surprise i'm totally right

You can, indeed, sometimes judge a book by its cover.

It's the mother of the mid-ate 2000's hipster rock sound. The only arcade fire album I actually like.

>write this off as another lame 2010s hipster indie rock record
>turns out to be the comfiest album I've ever listened to

It's gotta suck when your first song on your first album is the best thing you ever come up with

people give it a lot of shit because it was basically the blueprint for what a fuckton of indie rock would sound like until only a couple years ago but it's a classic.

I listened to this album for year practically in 2006/7

It's their best album fight me.

we know. its mu core

this is me. maybe ill give it a chance

I don't think anyone really cares much about the other albums though

>tfw you're the only one who cares about Neon Bible

suffering

Neighborhood #1-3 and In the Backseat, rite?

neon bible was good, but it was just more funeral with only a few tracks on funeral's level.

The Suburbs was watered down, but still nice enough. Plus it had some cool music videos.

Reflektor was an absolute embarrassment.

Lots of people seem to like the suburbs (and with good reason, since its a great album).

this but some u2 is good too so I still agree.

I am 18 years old: the post

Really, if you were any older you couldn't have missed it back in 2000s when everyone was still rocking winamp and downloading 100 Mb albums for 2 hours lol

There are certain album covers that, when I see them on the catalog, the bile begins to rise from my throat. This board really does have garbage taste in music. It's a little astounding that you guys posture and strut as much as you do.

You seem to think that you're so much better than other people on here, yet here you are posting in the same place
end ur lyfe pls

emotionally manipuative

Neon Bible is my favourite AF album, my meme-ridden friend.

MY MEME BASED MUSIC IS SUPERIOR TO YOUR MEME BASED MUSIC

tell us your top five artists or albums..

Either way, since you're probably an avant teen, comparing whatever left field "patrician" music to a indie album is retarded.