What do manlets listen to?

What do manlets listen to?

matel

Music, maybe.

>tfw 5'9"

Feels good man

5'9.5" here

we have nothing to be proud of

Well at least I'm the king of something.

The Ronettes

Lord of the Flies

>tfw 5'10"

Damn, I already think about suicide enough as it is.

You can make the most out of life, no matter what. If you get to the point where anything on this site influences you, leave.

5'9" here

I listen to art pop and minimal synth, among other things.

k dot

Bruno Mars

I like it desu. I'm not all that taller than my gf and I don't have to worry about ever dating a girl who I'm towering over. It's nice that we can both rest our heads on each others shoulders even while standing up. Honestly I wish I were a little shorter so that we'd be the same height.

Also I'm a tranny and if I were any taller it'd make it easier for people to tell.

metal, hip hop

>tfw 5'11.5
>tfw so close yet so far

>using decimals in your height

Your insecurity is infinitely more off putting and unattractive to a woman than your height is. In fact, that goes for pretty much any guy who's insecure about his height.

5' 2" 25 year old dude in the military. The struggle is real for us midgets in the states, which is why I got myself stationed overseas

Fav bands: The Antlers, Kinoko Teikoku, Animal Collective, American Football

Mostly indie and noise, really.

Weezer

every single doctor has told me this for many years

arbitrary rounding is just autism

>muh whole numbers
fucking autist

No, it's because it doesn't fucking matter. If you round up, nobody notices, if you round down it shows your chill about it because no one fucking says decimals in their height. If you say the decimal, all it really conveys is "I'm 5'9" and also I'm really insecure and entirely lacking in confidence.

kek