Whats the point of the websites under the holy trinity?

Whats the point of the websites under the holy trinity?

>Cred Forums
sorry I can't do everything myself

I dont use the other two

if you unironically think tnd, p4k, and here are the best places to discover new music you should learn to tie a noose and take an empty step

Scaruffi deserves his own tier below the lowest tier.

What's wrong with RYM

>implying 90% of this board isn't TND and P4Kcore

honestly though rutracker, what.cd, discogs are holy trinity

delete yourself

no christgau is the most deserving of that spot

go to sleep emily

>why?
what a bleb

wtf i love emily now

she's is actually pretty pretentious don't bother

all i got out of this list is that OP is an asshole and probably underaged too

enjoy your narrow point of view world where you miss 95% of action and are stuck with 2% coz of shit sources like Cred Forums, bitchfork and music pewdiepie

can someone shoot me an invite for what.cd

Fucking nothing about this is even remotely useful or correct
Fantano and p4k are shit tier, as for all of the other inaccuracies on there all I've got to say is that your standard of what you look for in music is something that potentially could be helped by others' voices but at the same time do not forget the value of your own voice

Sputnikmusic is better than p4k for finding new music by pretty much every imaginable metric.

sent ;)

>Scaruffi
>Memethony

I use Pitchfork just to see what's new. But you can tell what albums they are going to praise based on the album art.

this is a spicy meme

nothing

rym and spotify are probably the best things on that entire list

>Fucking nothing about this is even remotely useful or correct
Cred Forums everyone

>scaruffi under fantano and p4k

at lest christgay is where he belongs

Same here. Also, they don't base it on album art, they kind of base it on the "underground douchebags' hype" surrounding the record. Like you knew Swans and Preoccupations wouldn't get BNM just because of the Michael Gira rape accusations and the name-changing fiasco. They did an interview with Angel Olsen like a month before her album came out and surprise surprise it got BNM. Stuff like that, which absolutely confirms that they don't quite base their ratings on music.

rym and Spotify are the greatest things on this list yea. but imo "memethony" is a very good entry level source.

>paying to download music
I'm cuck enough to pay to shitpost but that's some level good goy bullshit my main man

Cred Forums Pass user since July 2016.

I do it if I have no other choice and its reasonably priced

although I havent done it for anyone this year but I really need to

>Cred Forums Pass user since July 2016.
lolwut

Your Cred Forums Pass (Token: """) is due to expire in less than 7 days, on 10/17/13.

To avoid any interruption, we recommend renewing your Pass now. Renewing your Pass will add 12 additional months to your current expiration date.

>she's is actually pretty pretentious
do you know where you are right now?

Something Hiro introduced. Cred Forums gold is finally real

checked

I like how someone flipped the image around.

Cred Forums is pay to win now

Fantano = hip hop
Pitchfork = pop, indie
Resident Advisor = bleeps
Scaruffi = rock