Can Cred Forums create a totally new genre of music?

Can Cred Forums create a totally new genre of music?

Dubs decides what it is called, singles have to deliberate over how it sounds, and trips has to write it.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nu_metal
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

nu-hula
defenestrationcore

Dark-Funk

Also descriptions of said new music cannot include names of already existing genres.

idk what it'll be called but it'll mostly be driven by percussion on metal trash can and junk metal, be centered around really happy melodies, have rap ad-libs over the pop melodies, and have 7+ minute songs always.

also all the songs will be 120-200 bpm fuck it

the thing about having a new genre is that there needs to be certain instruments and sounds that characterize it.

do want.

fucking well done man, you just invented go-go 35 years after DC people did it

dreamwave

nah sorry you didn't read and neither did you And same with you and in fact that doesn't even fucking mean anything you fucking dumb idiot

computer-core

all sounds made and produced by computer hardware like disc drives and hard drives

Sorry babe but dark funk already kind of exists, typically called the Philadelphia sound, it's the sort of moodier black pop from the mid to late 70's.

Just remove the words rap and pop and it'll mean the same thing

what is wrong with you

>Dubs decides what it is called

it will be called Tedy Andreas-Wave

cooking-core,
and all music is produced by omelette flipping, bacon frying, fridge slamming and other kitchen related sounds

cookcore

Recordings of people playing syths and drum machines but they aren't plugged in so you just hear their fingers hitting the buttons and studio sounds.

nice

Satan trips are coming up. Somebody write something fast.

math drone

pet sounds except it's really sounds of people petting their pets

Breakgaze

This isn't what you meant but I suggest it must be the sounds of things breaking

wave, dream, core, etc. are only parts of names

junglepop

nutella

nu-poop

Goddamn it

it sounds smooth of course

Potatogaze

guess we're stuck with this bs now
i don't even think you could get enough different noises from that to make it music
is it the lid? the foil? the knife spreading?

see

see

I can't even imagine what this will sound this

I recommend breaking the rules slightly and adding a hyphen or separating the prefix

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nu_metal

oh shit same dubs confirm

be descriptive, what makes it so smooth

Nu Tella eh?

Only recorded on telephones, maybe, for one. Also, maybe some of that shitty jangly guitar that white girls love.

is anyone actually up for making this

btw anyone can pick up and describe nu-tella and its smooth style

unless you get dubs or trips

>Nu Tella eh?
>Only recorded on telephones
oh shit I like it

double dubs confirmed

The genre refrains from any sudden or harsh noise, keeps it all level and groovy

>double dubs
oh thanks I didnt even notice that

the telephones must be wired telephones and the older the better

Purism means death for any genre.

soft metal

How about "Gimp"?

aesthetic is occult + politically inspired, music is harsh though melodic, heavy on programming

that actually sounds pretty cool, battles drone album when?