Twenty one pilots is the greatest band in the world

Twenty one pilots is the greatest band in the world.

This is not an opinion, this is pure fact. No other band could ever dream of reaching the international fame and success of Twenty one pilots, all while receiving the same lack of mainstream attention that they were given.

But they did it. Their music, with powerful and inspiring lyrics, as well as the energy of their guitar and bass harmonies, transcended the barriers set by the media and propelled them to their worldwide fame and unmatched fanbase.

Twenty one pilots is the pure definition of "influence".

This is not up for debate. Accept it and move on.

Calm down.

ye but they also suck

I couldn't find their good albums

Now replace "Twenty one pilots" with "the Beatles" and you have a pleb opinion

>Iron Maiden is the greatest band in the world.

>This is not an opinion, this is pure fact. No other band could ever dream of reaching the international fame and success of Iron Maiden, all while receiving the same lack of mainstream attention that they were given.

>But they did it. Their music, with powerful and inspiring lyrics, as well as the energy of their guitar and bass harmonies, transcended the barriers set by the media and propelled them to their worldwide fame and unmatched fanbase.

>Iron maiden is the pure definition of "influence".

>This is not up for debate. Accept it and move on.

Fixed that for you son

b8

Fucking pleb

Iron Maiden > your favorite band

Fucking pleb. Influence =/= good music. Don't listen to music just because it was influential you tool.

its a good band but death grips is actually better

Merzbow is better than Death Grips faggot.

Sorry, I don't listen to bands that had a hand in the BP oil spill.

le life used to be fun now i'm stressed and adutlting is hard XDD

mah name is blurry face chargin mah lazers!!!

OP is FAG-A-TRON 9000

Nah, OP you are ok.
That was really dumb post tho.
Nope. Changed my mind.
OP you suck.

dumbass

Not to mention all their Songs are written by ONE MAN

ONE MAN

WILD

They fucking suck. Something about their music annoys me on a visceral level. I've never met an adult who likes them, and I work at a record store. Its always 15 year old girls who buy their records. I'm 21 and sometimes I swear I'm the oldest person on this board.

I honestly see them falling off the face of the earth in the next two years.

There's thousands of bands better than Death Grips

name ONE man

I fucking hope so.

no, merzbow is unlistenable garbage

who?

You're wrong. Merzbow Melanie is actually pretty accessible harsh noise.

death grips

eat a fucking dick

>merzbow is unlistenable garbage

is still correct

Is this the new copypasta?

>Limp Bizkit is the greatest band in the world.

>This is not an opinion, this is pure fact. No other band could ever dream of reaching the international fame and success of Limp Bizkit, all while receiving the same lack of mainstream attention that they were given.

>But they did it. Their music, with powerful and inspiring lyrics, as well as the energy of their guitar and bass harmonies, transcended the barriers set by the media and propelled them to their worldwide fame and unmatched fanbase.

>Fred Durst is the pure definition of "influence".

>This is not up for debate. Accept it and move on.