Why is Cred Forums so fucking afraid of Cred Forums?

Why is Cred Forums so fucking afraid of Cred Forums?
I don't even go on Cred Forums but every time I express the slightest anti-SJW opinion, or say that I usually don't like music made by blacks, I get accused of going on Cred Forums

>using the word SJW unironically

>"SJW"
>usually don't like music made by (((blacks)))

sounds like you should get the fuck back to Cred Forums, you boring fuck

This board is full of globalist nu-male cucks.

We're not afraid of Cred Forums, we just think you need to go back

Sup Alex Jones

You voting for Trump? Trump has no respect for Amendments 9 and 10, which are all about state sovereignty. Don't bitch about globalism when you just want Federalism.

Who is your favourite art music composer?

the fact that you could dismiss such a vast amount of music because 'it is made by blacks' says to me that you don't belong on a music discussion board

Preach it brother.

That's why I'm voting for Hillary "Small Government" Clinton.

#imwithher

Exactly

>Affraid of Cred Forums
We're more pissed off by it's cancerous cringeworthy opinions and childish edgy intolerance

are ya triggered?

couldnt have put it better myself

(you)

As if I ever would vote for Clinton, who also doesn't respect the Constitution.

You know more than two names show up on the ballot right?

Sup Pimple Pete

I'm a conservative, but when I visit sites and boards with leftist culture, I just don't mention it. There is no need to. Also, music is made mostly by leftists because of drug influence and so and so.

You feeling the Johnson, user?

Hey I know you

You're Mellow Mike!

You know the president is going to be Trump or Clinton right?

Yooooo Simple Simon! What's up Simple Simon?

back to Cred Forums

Not really no. He's too flimsy and sells out in certain areas to try and gain more appeal. It's bullshit how the media hounds him over things like Aleppo when Trump and Clinton talk out of both sides of their mouths daily though.

If he somehow petitions his way into the debates I'll vote for him because then he'll have a shot at the presidency, or at least have a good chance at keeping Clinton and Trump from reaching 270, but he can't win right now. I'm writing in my old social studies teacher from high school for the time being.

Everyone knows a vote for Johnson is a vote for Hillary and a vote for Stein is a vote for Trump

You wanna do the horizontal hokey pokey on some freshman 15s in the quad?

I don't get why Johnson shouldn't be in the debates when he's got access to every single ballot in America. I know they have the 15% polling rule, but that seems a bit daft to me. I can't realistically see a candidate getting that much support without the widespread recognition that the debates would give them, certainly not consistently anyway.
>Everyone knows a vote for Johnson is a vote for Hillary
I don't think that's necessarily true actually. I'm quite sure that's why he's been in the news so much lately over the gaffes he's made, because he's pulling more away from the Democrats than from the Republicans

you're totally harshen my mellow man u wanna hit this ranch?

Sup Mello?

I've been told that a vote for Stein is a vote for Hillary and that a vote for Johnson is a vote for Trump so if you're like me and can't bring yourself to vote for the two freak shows in the major parties, I really don't see what the difference is. Statistically speaking your votes don't actually mean anything unless you're from Ohio or Florida.

It's not always true but more people that would otherwise vote Republican vote Libertarian than those that would otherwise vote Democrat

This basically. Cred Forums is one of the most normie/reddit board on Cred Forums
>have opinion on music that differs from the popular consensus
>CONTRARIAN!!!!1
>have opinion on politics that differs from the popular consensus
>ALT-RIGHT Cred Forums NECKBEARD!!!!1

finally a reasonable conservative. Thank you

For obvious reasons, no 3rd party is going to win. So if you vote for Stein, you take votes away from Hillary and if you vote for Johnson you take votes away from Trump. It sucks, but just vote one of the 2 parties. It's better that way.

It's because Cred Forumscucks are afraid of being shown facts and truths about their objectively uncivilized tastes in the arts. This is a pretty obvious thing that happens in this board, as people here actually think that there are such thing as non-white "music", which in actuality just bare, unstructured plethora of noise (e.g. Hip-hop and cRap, Kpop, Jpop, etc). And yet, some of them prefer it more than true artistic, civilized sonic paints such as rock, jazz (white-jazz) or classical. These things are what makes Cred Forums have, in majority, low IQs and low educational and social status in the world, their leftist-brainwashed mindset being the main drive into their petty minded worldview. To refer to Asian, Black or Indian "music" as music is proof why we are very far from being a serious place of musical discussion.

On the other hand, Cred Forums is actually full of smart and open-minded intellectuals, but only to those who are redpilled to the facts, the logic, and the enlightenment of objectivity and reality.

>>>pol
go back

>yeah I just keep quiet and don't voice my opinions, do you accept me guys?

Same to you, though the problem with modern conservatism is that people use it as an excuse to be selfish.

There's plenty of reasonable conservatives, my man. I'm right of centre as well, but I don't bring it up if I don't need to, and I respect that others have different opinions to me when I do. I've learnt to being as most of my friends are pretty darn left-leaning

>elitist hipster
>left-libertarian
>popular consensus

you sure don't know the popular consensus and normies bud

You're proving my point

You're either a mainstream reddit/tumblr/NPR leftist or you're a Cred Forumsack

Also Cred Forums isn't one person and represents a variety of different views

these were the niggas on Facebook that never had a real profile picture because their moms wouldn't buy them Proactiv

absolutely kekd
name a white jazz record superior to black ones, its literally impossible

It's the popular consensus on here. Cred Forums isn't counterculture at all, it's just another hivemind.

Not everyone is willing to recognize the dangers of multiculturalism when they're not directly affected by them. You have to understand that most Cred Forumstants live sheltered lives and they think because they have a nice black/hispanic/muslim friend they met in college, everyone should be forced to live with Multiculturalism.

He doesn't make the polls because we have a """non-partisan""" (read: bipartisan) committee decide who makes the debates and off of what standards. They look out for their own interests.
This is true, but Hillary turns off so many Democrats, especially young ones. In fact, Johnson actually leads all candidates in the 18-34 year old range.
I can't vote for Trump or Clinton morally or fiscally speaking, so this is what I'm doing.

Your average Cred Forums user is Marxist.

>strawmen
>false-flagging

>>>pol
back to your intellectually bankrupt containment board

trust me when I want to see a Venezuelan call a polish guy a nigger cuck I'll come to you guys

>buzzwords

>Cred Forums is actually full of smart and open-minded intellectuals, but only to those who are redpilled to the facts, the logic, and the enlightenment of objectivity and reality

What did he mean by this?

i think he's charles manson

It's funny, for the first time in human history we have a forum to discuss views and opinions openly without judgement. So what do we do? We get buttmad and try to silence views that we don't like with name-calling and memes.
Why are you so mad? It seems like you can't handle people who have different beliefs than you. I never even suggested that I was a Cred Forumsack, and I'm not.

all of you

Cred Forums is complete cancer any way you look at it. The fact that it hasn't spread that heavily here is one of the few main reasons I still come to this place.

Cred Forums should not have a single political affiliation. If you get upset that some people don't think the same way as you then go back to your shitty safe space containment board.

This desu

kek, this is true

>If you get upset that some people don't think the same way as you then go back to your shitty safe space containment board.
the irony

kek
nice pasta

>implying reddit is not alt right
>>>/reddit/

not mad, just being blunt: the appeal of Cred Forums is seeing people be nasty to each other or validating your own intellectually bankrupt worldview. So go back there while the adults talk about music, and when I feel like seeing some racist MS Paint doodles I will head on over.

Also if you find yourself caping for Cred Forums on other boards, you are a Cred Forumslack whether you like it or not.

>non-white "music", which in actuality just bare, unstructured plethora of noise (e.g. Hip-hop and cRap, Kpop, Jpop, etc). And yet, some of them prefer it more than true artistic, civilized sonic paints such as rock, jazz (white-jazz) or classical
>implying rock isn't "bare, unstructured plethora of noise"

this 2bh

So you don't like Cred Forums because they have different beliefs than you?

Also Cred Forums has all types of views. You just notice the stromweenies more because they trigger you.

It's because Cred Forumscucks are afraid of being shown facts and truths about their objectively uncivilized tastes in the arts. This is a pretty obvious thing that happens in this board, as people here actually think that there are such thing as non-white "music", which in actuality just bare, unstructured plethora of noise (e.g. Hip-hop and cRap, Kpop, Jpop, etc). And yet, some of them prefer it more than true artistic, civilized sonic paints such as rock, jazz (white-jazz) or classical. These things are what makes Cred Forums have, in majority, low IQs and low educational and social status in the world, their leftist-brainwashed mindset being the main drive into their petty minded worldview. To refer to Asian, Black or Indian "music" as music is proof why we are very far from being a serious place of musical discussion.
>On the other hand, Cred Forums is actually full of smart and open-minded intellectuals, but only to those who are redpilled to the facts, the logic, and the enlightenment of objectivity and reality.

On the other hand, Cred Forums is actually full of smart and open-minded intellectuals, but only to those who are redpilled to the facts, the logic, and the enlightenment of objectivity and reality.

>the people that mock me for my juvenile belief system are afraid of me

>Cred Forums is actually full of people that are totally open-minded...
>but not to people that disagree with them
>t-they aren't redpilled... That's why...

Cred Forums is actually right sometimes, and contrarian views should be allowed and fostered. Would it be preferable if no one spoke out against the political status quo?

Who would have guessed that a board meant for political discussion would be more politically informed than a board meant for worshiping meme-rappers?

lmao

>Cred Forums
>engaging in actual "political discussion"

nice one, m8

>people that don't agree with me aren't politically informed

>calling people cucks and niggers and mudslimes
>political discussion

I agree, i'm against immigration myself, but it would be preferable that these autistics anons did not have their head so far up their ass like that namefag there.

You're fucking retarded