Why do so many musicians seem to hold the same exact political views?

Why do so many musicians seem to hold the same exact political views?

It doesn't both me I'm just curious

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9XjejPJvQP4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

no they don't

Lavren is a man-hater who wants them to be slaves or some shit

Grimes is chill about shit, all she wants is to not be objectified or raped

>Lavren is a man-hater who wants them to be slaves or some shit
?

nice way to start a waifu thread faggot

Literally backwards

>goes on live tv talking abt men threatening her
>goes on instagram to post some autist screencrap
>goes on twitter to talk about how le evil Cred Forums is
she has unresolved issues towards men
don't be surprised in the coming yrs she accuses one of her band mates of being an
rapist
grimes is chill she doesn't say anything bad about men or Cred Forums

Grimes talked about image boards debating over whether or not they'd "fuck" her

>Lauren Mayberry
>Rarely bury men
All you need to know

They focus only on social issues because they know they cannot talk about economic issues as the craft of making music isn't fiscally productive or useful to society. Organized noise neither feeds nor clothes the masses.

Social issues are all the rage right now among millennials. Demanding more privilege while being surrounded by privilege speaks to the self-centered, ignorant youth who gobble it up without an ounce of self-reflection.

Reading comprehension, my man.

source?

Lavren is in a band full of men and is dating a man. You're just projecting your meninist bullshit go utside

Great. Another thread i'll have to hide.
kys OP.

>Lavren is in a band full of men and is dating a man.
for now
grimes is cool
Lavren is the devil mark my words

youtube.com/watch?v=9XjejPJvQP4

fuck off back to you fucking Nazi I swear I can handle opposing opinions but this is JUST TOO MUCH I mean just fucking educate yourself at college like me and you wouldn't like white trash you're no better than Hitler. Racist sexist meme arguments "the jooz" heh, get off my board and go somewhere else because your opinion is bad and my opinion is good. Hillary is the only reasonable choice you facist. She will make everything stay the same and be better. You're alt-right. I bet you have a folder of pepe.s fuck off

Because conservatives don't care about art

Shanah Tovah Umetukah, my friend.

bait af

you can always tell because pol can never hope to imitate how a normal person thinks without strawmanning the fuck out of it

Because having conservative views publicly would hurt your career (even if they agree with you most people will call you an "edgy manchild" because you disagree with the status quo). Nobody wants to look like a fool in the public sphere anymore even though that's what drives forward cultural change and artistic innovation. If nobody thinks you're a fucking retard and that your art is bullshit then you're probably either really stupid/boring or just telling them what they want to hear.

Now the liberal status-quo is so ingrained that if you were to be a popular, publicly alt-right musician, it would cause a magnificent shitshow. Indie puts too much emphasis on "taste" and "niceness" to do that, and hip hop is commercialized af. We need a new rebellious music/movement that is actually dangerous, like rock in the 50s, punk in the 70s, and hip hop in the 90s.

>We need a new rebellious music/movement that is actually dangerous, like rock in the 50s, punk in the 70s, and hip hop in the 90s.
say no more f.a.m.

Because those are the correct political views.

>meninist

>Fuck off back to you I king Nazi
I'm in fucking tears lmao

Grimes is literally MRA personified.

She she's right about that. If you're on user board do you think it's OK to talk like that about her?

If you're an artist you are obviously going to lean left, because the left argues for funding the arts and the right doesn't. Unless you're an artist that comes from a rich family, in which case you're likelier to lean right.

It's not rocket science

>correct political views

what are you fucking gay?

>If you're an artist you are obviously going to lean left, because the left argues for funding the arts
If you're a dependent, conformist parasite, you mean.

I read a study that found that right leaning people tend to be more logical thinkers whereas left leaners tend to be more emotional. Do the maths.

Most successful musicians are liberal because they're young and want to appeal to young people who are generally liberal. They don't actually care about what they advocate because the issues they talk about will never affect them. Hence why there are very few successful musicians who are actual leftists and not neoliberals.

I read a study that found the greatest factor for whether someone was a Trump supporter was being white with no high school diploma and living in a mobile home was the third highest factor.

Whole left–right political division are obsolete nowadays.

Because they made a shitty life choice and can't afford housing, healthcare, etc; need a "safety net".

I don't think that's true. I know some radical leftists and they're almost all huge spergs. Also less critical emotional people are often an easy target for right-wing propaganda and often hold up conservative values because "muh family"

>implying Grimes doesn't want to enslave men

This is her boyfriend's Twitter, this is her end goal. I for one could care less because I'm gay and I would be exempt of slavement.

Women's suffrage was a mistake.

Education is directly linked to left leaning politics.

More educated people tend to be further left in their political beliefs.

Left leaning people especially creative ones tend to be entitled people with no grounding in the reality of how life really works.

None of them have worked construction or lived in poorer neighborhoods and have seen the havoc illegal aliens cause. None have them have sat in a police cruiser in an inner city neighborhood for a day. They believe the leftist dogma that is spewed at them day in and day out as gospel and then get on twitter to do some "real" activism.

What is Lavren's end game?

agreed

>She doesn't think all men are evil so she's MRA

ppl actually believe this

nice meme xDDD

fuck man, i'm liberal and shit... but this is true, bite me

>be dumb bitch
>go to uni
>rotelearn jewish curated opinions wholesale and never question any of it, just be content in that you paid money and that they're the official prestigious correct opinions

seems pretty reasonable to me desu. hes obviously talking about in the context of working towards social change, and he says "sometimes". He's saying like sometimes if you're a feminist activist or whatever its better to allow a woman to speak for the cause than you since its more about them.

To let arabs get revenge on Europe for the crusades.

>xDDD

nice meme xDDDDD

I am working class and left leaning. I'm for strict immigration laws though, so it doesn't really apply to me I suppose.

She thinks all of the world's problems can be solved by just being nice.

James is a fucking retard and even Grimes thinks he's too extreme

Not all of us lefties are out of touch with reality, although I would agree that is more often the case than not. At least in my personal experience which I know doesn't count for much.

Though you're correct, right wingers who aren't rich are almost always uninformed about multiple key issues. Right wing is inherently the ideology designed by the aristocrats and the powerful.

Your average republican or democrat is effectively a well trained monkey who doesn't understand the machinations of their society. No not all of you.

>even Grimes

Source?

...you know where you are, right?

Could you clarify what you mean by left leaning? A lot of radical political thought has it's origins among the poor, working, class.

He's clearly talking about limousine liberals. Middle to upper who never struggled or lived around the poor, get their political views on that aspect of society solely from media and education.

>left leaning
>liberal
>average penis leans to the left
>liberals are literally dicks

When will this meme of holding up a sign end? What's worse are the videos where they have multiple signs and flip through them. And what's even worse than that are videos of people doing slam poetry of their political beliefs.

Because most people are cookie cutters so it's more likely to stumble upon a person with half baked cookie cutter ideology.

Didn't Grimes call Ariel Pink a sexist for critizing her music or some shit?

she called him a misogynist for criticising madonna about something.. can't remember exactly. but grimes got upset.

I doubt she'll have the same opinion if she got raped by a refugee.

Yeah right, it was Madonna.

> conservative
> disagree with the status quo

Those two are literally opposites. You mean regressive.

>implying she has ever been within 5 miles of a refugee in her sheltered lifestyle