>mediafire.com/download/jmu86f7dj8bdxcd

Impulse Response Pack
>mediafire.com/download/svtfxjtillrdwt8/Gods Cab 1.3.rar
>mediafire.com/download/4n28zkjw0zgmdj9/ASEM RECTO V30 L2.wav

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/user-521744774/mars
youtu.be/pb8BiQR9RTI
guitarfetish.com/Humbucker-Rout-adapter-ring-Fits-Tele-Bridge-Pickup-THREE-COLORS_p_4350.html
guitarfetish.com/Humbucker-Rout-adapter-ring-Fits-Strat-pickup-Straight-THREE-COLORS_p_4348.html
youtu.be/tELIgr96WcM
youtube.com/watch?v=2wfmmqpXr14
youtube.com/watch?v=kNFVJQO66Qk
youtube.com/watch?v=5fpAFzXC-to
youtube.com/watch?v=wBT9DA4E5fc
guitarcenter.com/Epiphone/Limited-Edition-Les-Paul-Special-I-Electric-Guitar.gc
rdmv.tumblr.com/post/129581888136/masf-pedals-wata-fuzz-clone-used-by-wata-from
reverb.com/item/1834077-gibson-custom-les-paul-custom-ltd-2016-centipede-burst-006
ebay.com/itm/Gibson-Les-Paul-Prototype-Centipede-Custom-2015-/262539633767?hash=item3d2094e467:g:20cAAOSwZVlXknLZ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

does it bug anyone else that his bass isn't a 5-string?

>Speaking of modding it, I'm getting the urge to turn it into a fretless guitar, replace the electronics, tuners and nut.
Do it. Then we can start a band with two fretless GIOs once I get my hands on a proper guitar, and do out of tune harmonies.

YES THANK YOU

5 pointed start should have 5 strings

you cant force the funk baby

Should I get a Tone King Imperial Mk II or a Mesa Boogie Mark V 35?

Looking for a boutique 1x12 for bedroom recording and gigging.

Generally I play fairly clean, reverb-drenched stuff but I want something versatile with balls as well.

Where would the last tuning peg go?

soundcloud.com/user-521744774/mars

Rate my playing please, I've only been playing a year so please be nice ;_;

Not really.

I'll be playing power chords and sliding around even when I shouldn't

I recently got this jimmy Vaughan signature for $370 with a fender molded case at a pawn shop.

It seriously looks like some kid got it for Christmas several years back and never played it. It still has remnants of plastic protector under the knobs and screws.

I think I got a steal.

>progressive metal
You're trying way to hard to be Dream Theater
And Dream Theater is not a good metal band to try and emulate.

Either you think people are goldfish or GS is back.

DT's not so bad, especially if you take out the voice, it gets much better. Definitely not the best progressive metal band though, far from that.

That house doesn't look rough enough to be gearspammer's.

ok

sick deal brother

Does martin have any decent guitars for under $1000?

Nice try GS, why have you been away?

I've always liked the DX1 but I think you'd get more guitar for your money with a Taylor.

Gearspammer is on tour right now. Don't you remember? I'm in a band

what is some good music for playing rythm guitar? most of the time I look up the chords it's just a minor d7 type shit

A year huh? My ass.

Shitty song tho

What kind of music are you playing?

Just for general use a vi-ii-V-I is solid, you could substitute the ii for a V/V or a vii*/V
You can always add 7ths to any of these.
For example in C
Am-Dm(DM or F#dim)-GM-CM

why must everyone be so mean

Does it have one of those 50s style v shaped necks?

>can only do three finger bends and even then it's still difficult down the neck
Is there a trick to bends or just keep trying them over and over?

I believe it, the tone isn't particularly good yet and metal is simply not that difficult.

chill music for our thread

youtu.be/pb8BiQR9RTI

damn I actually meant playing existing music, but the songs I check out are always simple chords

Check this out breh.

guitarfetish.com/Humbucker-Rout-adapter-ring-Fits-Tele-Bridge-Pickup-THREE-COLORS_p_4350.html

guitarfetish.com/Humbucker-Rout-adapter-ring-Fits-Strat-pickup-Straight-THREE-COLORS_p_4348.html

Really just have to listen to the music and figure it out if there isn't notation or even tablature.
Did you have a particular song in mind?
The hardest part about chord only songs can be emulating the rhythm.

you can tell by the way those strings are lining up with those pole pieces that the guy who designed that was some kind of special genius

What gauge strings are you using?

youtu.be/tELIgr96WcM

I have the feeling that I just can't express myself with my current instrument. I'll have to find a luthier that'll build me a 7-string bass with partial fretting (3 highest strings fretted, 4 lowest strings fretless) with frets that have a smooth transition from jumbo on the highest to tiny on the lower string which then turns into a strip of metal as fret markers on the fretless side. Multiscale/fanned frets with slanted pickups (Humbucker Singlecoil Humbucker with a piezo in the bridge, coil split and seriell parallel for the Humbuckers, separate pot for each pickup), active electronics with a graphical 9-band EQ on the bass, hollowbody, headless, with a variable fingerboard radius that becomes round enough close to the bridge that you can use a bow on it. Rarewood top on an ash body with a 13-piece neck.
I have about 13,000$ available for this, do you guys know a luthier who is up for the job?

10s. I've used 9s and they were much easier to bend but I hated everything else about them. Will check out the video, thanks.

after getting a gander at that guys teeth I can say for sure why he has so much free time to get good at playing guitar. I ain't jealous, that's for sure

bad teeth is standard for brits

explains the birthrate problem over there then

you guys see the new 17 gibsons yet? my local store got a few. i tried out a les paul and was very disappointed desu. it felt light and plasticish.

aren't they putting basses back into production soon?

What are you looking to improve? If you want more chord voicings, learning a bit of theory will teach you how to construct chords.

I can bend with every finger because when I learned to bend I didn't realize a "proper" technique would be to use two fingers/my wrist so I just pulled.

You're nuts. But yeah i think you could find a luthier who would do it for that price.

Maybe just buy a midi controller instead though. Cheaper. More versatile.

Gibson is disgusting

That's pasta, user.

Fender is disgusting.

>shaniquas fat greasy fingers touching your guitar

no thanks

I always wondered why there were tortilla chip crumbs under my pickguard. now I know

How do you know her name?

Any tips for writing music like pic related?

I've got an OK chord progression that can probably do with a solo on the Am pentatonic scale, but no idea what to do for a chorus or bridge. Will post once its all done.

>inb4 le music is not ded XDDD meme
If you've seen him play Illinois Blues by skip james live you can tell he knows his shit and writes simple pop stuff for the revenue and for the sake of bringing what little jazz, chamber, and soul he can to the public (as a career).

his wifes son prolly told him

>not being jelly of guthrie

Mexicans are good workers, they usually do a good job because they don't want to lose their livelihood. I would trust them to build a guitar. With blacks they look at jobs as a nuisance or that they're entitled to money with low effort work.

No surprise Fenders quality control is way, way better than Gibson's.

I wouldn't trade places with that gargoyle. he can thank his face for why he's so proficient at guitar

oh my god theres more of these? i dont want them anymore.

I went on a tour of the Gibson factory a couple of years ago and about half of the workers were black. Sounds racist as shit to say but I truly believe this is why complaints about Gibson's quality control exists. Anyone who's ever worked with blacks knows what I'm talking about. They half-ass everything or do it badly on purpose.

You'd think he would be able to afford getting his teeth fixed.

You know who owns Gibson, right?
>Henry (((Juszkiewicz)))
>David (((Berryman)))
The reason half the of the workers are niggers is because of the way the company's being run, extremely high turnover, no one wants to work there. You ever been to a Wal-Mart in the south? Same shit. Full of fucking brain-dead niggers.

Decent hard working white people don't have to put up with that kind of bullshit, a better job is theirs for the asking.

p-please respond

It's bugging the fuck out of me and I really want my amp to be useable again

Have you tried a different power source?

Fuck off back to

>after playing for 8yrs I can finally feel this songwriting thing slowly coming together

My guitar parts and melodies are developing and becoming more unique and interesting, I feel like I'm right on the cusp of breaking through into something I'd actually feel happy with putting out into the world. Arrangement and lyricism are next and that's pretty daunting but fuck I'm excited desu. If I work at it I really think I can have a soundcloud with a couple songs up (maybe a short ep even) by summertime. I'm passionate about playing and I know I have some talent and a little skill but I've always felt I was not really doing anything with it, I think I'm coming to terms with the fact that I have the ability to put out something I can be proud of

Also
>tfw didn't need to sell my guitar to make rent this month
nice

Who else /flamenco/ here?
I worked through my study materials consisting of two books and I think I have a basic understanding of the techniques now.

Does someone who also plays in that direction know some good songs to start with. I'm looking for some Paco lucia pieces but most I can find are together with a whole ensemble.

post a recording

No other outlets close enough :(

It's on a power strip with some other stuff (lamp, shut-off Gamecube and the amp itself) but I can't get it any closer than that. I've tried switching its position on the strip itself and got nothing

Close enough to what? Changing sockets on a power strip won't do anything. Just plug it into a different circuit and see if that fixes it

why cant you move it somewhere else?

I'm in a dorm with not much space.

Close enough to the amp. I'll see if there's somewhere else I can put it but there's literally like two power outlets on either side of this fucking room

Mood for a day by yes is a really good flamenco style song

How do I write depressing music that tells a story and isn't too slow? Any recs? I'll be drawing from personal experience for lyrics down the line.

That really depends on what genre of music. But uh, a general thing that helps me is to visualize the story in your head as you play. It sounds gay as fuck but it helps

Fuck you asshole. Go Gibson or go home.

>depressing music
Choose a minor key would be the cliche but usually correct approach, I think.

That doesn't sound gay at all its a good idea.

Okay, so how about Am7, Am, Dm, E7 for the main chords, and maybe I'll switch to a major scale for the part after the chorus that only plays once (a refrain I think), besides that, hmm. What do I do for the chorus....

Do you have any recordings? I promise I won't steal your ideas...

Sounds pretty good to me. I think Making the Dm a Dsus2 voice leads nicely into the E7, though, but it's your song so do what you wanna.

I don't care about that, and even if you did I could write something else. My mic isn't on me unfortunately.

Just try playing the following:
Am7, Am, Am7, Am, Dm, E7

Thats a basic progression. You can write four lines of lyrics like a small poem with that. Give it a try. It works off the Am Pentatonic Scale, so soloing would use that same scale.

Thank you for the idea, I'll write that down.

I reply a bit quick. Procrastinating a rough draft for advanced english, professor is easy going though so I'm lucky.

you guys think eric will ever come back? i miss him ;___;

Don't know him but if I had to guess?

No. No he isn't user.

he was a nice guy who loved animals

Where do we go when we die?

I just had another idea: you could experiment with making it a waltz. Y'know, ONE two three ONE two three ONE two three ONE two three

We weren't close anymore. I don't know why this doesn't bother me so much. I'd be lying if I didn't say I don't like thinking about it.

I want /ksg/ to stay.

Post some nice guitar pedals.
I'll start:
youtube.com/watch?v=2wfmmqpXr14

Good suggestion thanks. This one looks cool.

don't make fun of erics dad dude not cool

Pic related is my Reverb pedal.
The "Delay" option is delay+reverb

Don't ever reply to me again.

For fuck's sake, I thought you'd decamped to Cred Forums.

you know we're brothers right?

Nah.

But i really want to play this game. i never played it, but this music is beautiful
youtube.com/watch?v=kNFVJQO66Qk

Now i know ~

I also have the pedal in pic related. it actually has two modes, Tape Delay and a "secret" Vibrato Delay option

How useful it is to get an equalizer pedal instead of using an amp EQ?

why not both?

What is the point of having two equalizers? why one isn't enough?

I understand the pedal one gives you more control, i just wondered how much of difference it makes compared to an amp EQ

>What is the point of having two equalizers?
more control of the frequencies

That literally like saying 'but this one goes to eleven'.

Watch this one

youtube.com/watch?v=5fpAFzXC-to

matter of perspective

woah they make fakes of Blackmachines, I kind of want one...

cool

youtube.com/watch?v=wBT9DA4E5fc

just started playing around with different tunings, what are some good songs that use alternate tunings? I already know Big Yellow Taxi, which seems to be the big song for open D. Thanks.

>3 buttons instead of one knob

The rain song

thanks!

Ghost of Perdition by Opeth uses open D (DADF#AD). Kind of a niche genre though.

Sometimes by mbv has pretty odd tuning

i might buy this for my birthday because $109 but i don't know if it'd be a good idea because i'm already trying to learn bass guitar, should I ?

guitarcenter.com/Epiphone/Limited-Edition-Les-Paul-Special-I-Electric-Guitar.gc

thanks, will check these out as well

i-is that you, gearspammer?

this guitar plays and sounds better than your guitar

fuck man you're tempting me now

yea I just got banned. now I'm back

were you ever able to find someone making watafuzz clones? we found a guy on tumblr but he never replied

damn i like that

$900 for twin reverb on CL. is this a good price to jump on? i want a twin reverb but if it's not that great of a price, i can wait.

you know any good alternatives to the MASF possessed and the farfield meet maude?

I'm glad you're happy with your tone.

Try around $700-$800, be careful what you wish for though, they're heavy as hell. There's a local Twin Reverb head I might jump on for $800 but I don't have a cab that handles 85w

>we found a guy on tumblr
link me up family

Is it easy to learn theory?

ok thanks.

You can do things like put the eq before other pedals then turn both on at the same time to get a different sound than you normally would from a particular effect.

Also really handy for changing your tone instantly for a particular part of a song. Like say you play one bit with a slide and want different tone for that without having to change anything else.

...what does the ass knob do?

My girlfriend won't even let the guitars sleep in the bed with us what the fuck

rdmv.tumblr.com/post/129581888136/masf-pedals-wata-fuzz-clone-used-by-wata-from

He ain't replied to anyone here though

it's the thiccness

>starts with an basswood
>an

should probably dump her desu

Get an SX for the same price

She's doing you a favor, user.

Imagine if you rolled over in your sleep and snapped to head off your Les Paul

it's boring and an earsore

It's pasta faggot.

what do u mean sonny

>tube amps
>Pedals
>Gibson guitars
>Fender guitars
>Bass guitars with more than 4 strings
>Erg's
>Stone and/or wood picks
>Expensive cables
>Jazz guitar
>Blues guitar
>Anything "handwired"
>Pointy guitars
>"Vintage" equipment for "better tone"
>Black musicians

The current year
O I am laffin

I challenge you to look more like a pretentious asshole than me.
Protip: you can't.

The description on the guitar center site

I'm thinking of getting a Micro Terror, but I'm concerned about reverb since my current amp has reverb built in. If I get a reverb pedal and put it after the OD pedal will it sound good? What if I don't use the pedal gain but want to use reverb with the amp's gain, it's gonna sound like shit isn't it?

>not using the right image
What a fucking nerd.

Got a new guitar + amp today

secondhand (but like new) squier classic vibe tele in butterscotch blonde

action is really low and a few of the strings buzz, so i'll have to take it in to get setup i think. what kind of strings sound good on a tele?

I know this is bait but
>Bass guitars with more than 4 strings
E is a terrible note to end on. A piano goes a whole fifth lower and sounds fine.
>Black musicians
Most of the music you listen to nowadays was influenced by blacks in some way.

>Left handed
Might as well end it all now fampai

You should be able to fix that by raising the saddles. Setups can be expensive

rock and roll came from jazz, blues, and country

so like 2/3 of all rock comes from american negroes

yea my local shop charges like 65 for a setup and usually hangs onto the guitar for a week :/

im just afraid of messing it up

Really, the only part of this that isn't viable is the variable radius thing. I'd wanna see this if it existed.

Also, nice pasta

>Blue finish
>Yellow binding
>Red headstock inlay
This isn't real, is it?

Stay jelly faggot.

I unironically own and play this.

I think he's more shocked at how bad it looks to which I share the same opinion as him.

Fuck both you jelly poorfags then.

dat gibson factory intonation doe

That thing is ugly as hell

Good lord, at least intonate the fucking thing before you brag about it on the internet.

ow

Worst you could do is strip the saddle screws (if there is rust or you use wrong wrench) . Which in the worst case scenario you can just buy new US saddles for like $20. It's so easy dude just raise them with a small Allen wrench that should have come with your guitar

I've been playing for about month and a half and whenever I play now the skin on the tips of my fingers gets shredded and ends up getting caught going between the thinner strings.

I have callouses underneath but they look like I ran my fingers across a cheese grater. Is this normal?

But user, it's all based on the European 12 tone system which clearly means that 100% of all blues, jazz, and rock comes from whites, not niggers
Do you see how silly this line of thinking is?
In music everything is borrowed from everywhere, no one can claim sole credit for anything.

Yes. Now quit being a sissy and play

your callouses have formed but you have dry skin, so instead of getting even stronger the skin dies and flakes off

moisturize and dont pick at your fingertips.

fucked up fingers is probably the normalest thing for beginners

Look at them pups. Image has been flipped because I couldn't get light flare effect to flip.

>t . jelly poorfags who couldn't ever even hope to afford a high quality made in the USA Gibson Custom Shop Les Paul Custom in their entire lives

>ITT: Guy who paid $2000 extra for a name on the headstock and is trying to justify his ugly as fuck guitar

Flipped the whole image back the right way now... sometimes I'm a bit slower than most.

do you see how silly YOUR line of thinking is?

that's like saying all humans are direct descendants of primates. while true, it's deliberately skipping the regional and ethnic development of different races. just because modern music still uses the chromatic scale doesn't mean all modern music comes from the guys who invented the chromatic scale

rock/roll is a descendant of blues/r&b, jazz, and country, two of which (blues/r&b and jazz) was developed mainly by african americans in the early 20th century

though the rolling stones are truly the fathers of rock and roll, and a lot of white rock musicians were inspired by them so who knows for sure.

Should have saved some money for a better camera. That thing deserves better than potato pixels.

lol i agree

blue/gold with red trim on the headstock? whose idea was that?

Fuck both you jelly assholes.

>whose idea was that?
My idea stupid bitch. I custom ordered it

>Jelly of Gibson
lmao
If you posted a custom ESP or Fender I'd be jelly. Gibson is trash and the Les Paul has the worst qualities of a 50's jazz guitar and got popular for all the wrong reasons. Enjoy your rotting wood faggot

I should have known better than to post my badass guitar in here

>rolling stones are truly the fathers of rock and roll

Potato mang here. I like the looks of that guitar a lot. I always get shit on for my boolit strap, but you gotta say fuck the haters and play what you like. You're being way too defensive m8.

>t. Someone who made a poor purchase and denies the truth by saying everyone else is jealous

well enjoy m8, probably sounds like a peach and thats all that rly matters

>Mahoghany necks
>Heavy guitar weight
>BS headstock angle
>Crappy copy of a 1930's Jazzbox
>Set necks
ayyyyyyyyyyyyyy

... it's true tho

>I custom ordered it

>yellow bindings
>white bindings
>blue body
>red logo
omg dude
you unironically paid REAL money for that shit? fuck i wouldnt even buy it for monopoly money.

if i have my electric in one of those rectangular hard cases, is it ok to put it on its side or should i lay it flat?

>you will never be a big enough of an idiot to design and buy an ugly as fuck Gibson Les Paul

I'd be jelly if it was a VOS or something. That thing is hideous, I'm sorry.

Rock and roll was around before the rolling stones duder, just because they brought it to the mainstream doesn't mean they invented it. Also, saying they're the father implirs that they werent rock and roll, but helped create it, which also isnt true

>mfw rumble 40 sounds better than a fender pawnshop tube amp.

ok, i see your point

you would be disposed to say guys from the chuck berry, richard little, elvis, etc era were the fathers of rock and roll

but you gotta admit the stones took it to a whole other level, even beyond what the beatles and beach boys were doing at that time.

if you lay it on its side it is as good as ruined, guitars are very fragile

>what does it do?
>what doesnt it do?

Jesus christ that red and yellow looks awful

Talk about an exercise in poor taste

Yeah thats true, theyre surely one of the best and most influential groups of that era. However the kinks should get more credit and notoriety for both inspiring to many hard rock and metal acts, and in Ray Davies' superb songwriting

Yep. On the plus side if you stick with it you will only have to go through this once. Your fingertips will become like the sole of the caveman foots, thick as whale skin, impervious to all.

I wish I had a pedal with a â–³ knob.

rly?

user shutup! If it gets out that the Rumble 40 actually sounds good Fender will start charging more than two hundred buck for it.

lay it on its side get ready to buy a new guitar.

its pretty good

why?

stop being so gullible user

At least clean your fucking bridge, jesus.

...never...

If you put it on it's side you might as well have just burned the fucking money you used to buy it. Do some research before you get a guitar next time.

:P

was curious too see what he would say

yea I do all kinds of gay and stupid shit

Shit, son. Good job. I really enjoyed that. Thanks.

Gearspammer please start spamming my gear.

because he doesn't brush his teeth? i don't get it

quite the piano there lad

>unironically believing this

back to

Lol sorry i'm new here (Coming up on 2 months :)) what is "pasta"? I don't understand some of your weird anonymous 4channer lingo sometimes. where is the downvote button btw?

>HE PAID FOR THIS

GS?
Is it you?

My local shop charges $35 for a setup.

Can anybody recommend a/multiple somewhat simple, slow/dramatic song for classical guitar?
Thanks!

Wonderwall.

lucky

Yeah, I love that place. They've got a shitload of vintage guitars and a couch to sit and play them.

Romanza

Has anyone purchased a cheaper/used version of the (dream) guitar you wanted so you can play it for a long enough time to become familiar and make sure it works for you?

No, in fact I got an AVRI Jazzmaster as my first guitar.

Still love it to death and does it better for me than any other guitar I've tried.

That's quite the leap for a first guitar. Glad it turned out well for you.

I like that amp

>fender decided to only put cherry burst on a $1700 model
;_;

Ave Maria

O fortuna

> versatile with balls
A Mesa Mark will do you good.
One year? Although time is not equivalent to progress, I'd say you did very well for one year. Maybe the only thing I can say is for the lead parts, needs some small work in phrasing and bends.
Fuk u
J/k
Yeah, they were far better in the past tho. there are better prog bands for sure but you can't deny the amount of DT influence in several of them.
Labrie sounds like shit nowadays, and even more live and LTE is pretty much dead I guess. Feels bad man.
LPC
> not silverburst
> not black beauty
What a shame, bad taste senpai

Nice Chibson M8.

fan of petrucci senpai?
which jp is that? doesn't have his signature pickups in it

There are sound cloud threads for this kind of post, anyway certainly not bad effort for a year but I did find myself skipping through it, the composition is a little tiresome.

>I have the feeling that I just can't express myself with my current instrument

I play guitar, but I'm a visual artist -- I've never heard a painter or sculptor say they just couldn't express themselves with this paintbrush or chisel.
Consider that the problem is you, bro, provided this isn't just semi-amusing trolling.

No N95 mask? wtf?
that's just nuts.

so is pretending things you can't afford are disgusting just because you can't afford them, m80.

Expensive!==good

I'm more into his gear choices nowadays (Mesa, Music Man) but yeah, he has obviously influenced me.
The JPs are ultra comfy and the JP-2C it's a great amp, both a second hand that I got for a very good price.
It's a JP6 but it has Illuminators that I got for cheap from a guy that had a JP15, I like them better for cleans than the Liquifire/Crunch Lab.

literally what consumerism looks like
congratulations, you're the reason corporations think they can sell us bullshit.

now go learn what intonation is, do it to your guitar, go practice, and shut us all up when you do something with your guitar, other than cum all over it.

jp's are hella comfy no doubt, i'm a music man user myself but i've got a silhouette. have heard great things about the amp as well, how do you like it?
and good call on the crunch lab at least, had it in one of my guitars and its just too hot for me

>/gg/ is this easy to troll
jesus fucking christ
he never posted a timestamp

That's not what that says.
Get an adult to explain the words to you, Joshua.

>a bunch of retards who can't into basic music theory, who constantly ask "wut guitar is gud" can't detect a troll post

also, who gives a fuck about timestamp

A timestamp would show he actually owns the guitar, at least.

>automatically assuming that not any retard with bad taste can access Cred Forums and post his atrocious guitar

might be a bit delusional my men

>tfw no Martin Johnny Cash

Awesome, very good guitar. a friend has a Silhouette and it's great. Shares the same neck finish that is so nice to play.
The amp is very good, the cleans surprised me the most, I expected them to be a bit lacking but they are excellent. Other two channels are made for crunch and lead in mind and it does that rather well. It's basically a superb Clean+Crunch+Lead amp. Not exactly the same as a IIC+ but very damn close, maybe near exact to a HRG. It's way better than the Mark V IIC+ mode for sure.

>cherry burst tele

leave that shit for lp fags

coral blue/turquoise or nat wood m80

>Not just buying an aftermarket cherry burst body for your Tele

Do you even Fender?

Pretty sure you could get a standard MIM for the same price though

What kind of excuse is that?

>can't afford a $1000 used guitar
>just spend $1000 and build your own!
?

You should have know better than to not bring that fucking abomination into this world.

He complained about a $1700 guitar, not a $1000 one.

That's how much they are new. There're a bunch of used ones on reverb for ~1k. Either way they're fucking expensive and I don't see why they can't throw the finish on a cheaper model but that's just my opinion man

what strings do you guys like on a tele?

i like to play 60s/70s country rock/blues rock

Are fender blacktop hh jazzmasters any good?

got the earthquaker avalanche 2 days ago, and im loving it

meh

all jazzmasters are pedal whores desu

wht genre do you play?

but user, blues and jazz comes from 18th century ragtime marching band music. which was invited by European Americans. stop falling for the "we was music kangs" and get your progresses cuck ass back to the music history textbook.

jesus christ, you even fucked the pickguard up. i feel like you got a little too excited and didn't think it through. It looks like something the Burger King mascot would play.

do you come more from your parents or from your great-great-great grandparents?

the defence rests.

let's just put this debate to rest, shall we?

there was only ONE man who made rock n roll matter, and made it what it is today.

Any Hagstrom fans?

I'd kill for pic related, apparently it's one of those reissue's of the II that some guy worked on and made it look more vintage. been wanting to get a II or a III before the prices keep shooting up, right now i can get one for about 600-700 CAD

apparently it's called Centipede burst..

reverb.com/item/1834077-gibson-custom-les-paul-custom-ltd-2016-centipede-burst-006

Is that centipede from somewhere? Definitely the ugliest Gibson I've ever seen and that includes the American Map guitar they made

New thread. Also spookily appropriate CAPTCHA.

indiana pacers fan? whats with the blue and yellow,

literally ugly as fuck, nice bait lol

Do you use with guitar or bass?

Hey guys a seller in my area has a cherry red with black pick guard mim hss strat for sale. It doesn't look beat up; he says he is selling to make cash. He is asking 200 dollars for it. Do you think it is worth it? I don't have a photo now because I'm on mobile, but you can google it. I prefer sss configuration, but I've never had a hss before. Pros and cons of each?

Mainly snowing, modest mouse, strokes stuff
But I would like to learn as much as possible of everything, I already have a squier JM, I just figured it'd be beneficial to get something with humbuckers

>Go Gibson or go home.
Who in their right mind would choose Gibson over Fender?

Extremely useful. If not for eq to be always on and to shape your tone, then use it just for a boost.
I use mine in the loop of my Marshall and it can cut the shrill, cut out certain frequencies that are feedback, etc.

>he says he is selling to make cash. He is asking 200 dollars for it. Do you think it is worth it?
I think it is stolen.

He says he has the original receipt tho

Large gauge. 12's.

Copped pic related for $200, how'd I do?

aight dude guitar was awesome! lose the space chattering tho it's fun for a little bit butt it's to much imho.

I've tried a lot of strings and I think I've settled on .10 for gauge, since .11 isn't bright enough. I'm still trying out various sets. Right now I'm putting on some half rounds that seem like they'll sound great.

This gives me an idea

you can do better than that, user

>Neo-Cred Forums users don't know what b8 looks like, no matter how obvious.

Just some random pics I puled from eBay, family.
ebay.com/itm/Gibson-Les-Paul-Prototype-Centipede-Custom-2015-/262539633767?hash=item3d2094e467:g:20cAAOSwZVlXknLZ
>$6000

Can't beat the rumble m8.

what pickups are usually used for twinkly mathy tapping emo type playing? seems like usually teles but are they regular teles, or with humbuckers in the neck? I have P90's right now not really sure where to go from there