This album is bad and people who enjoy it have awful taste...

This album is bad and people who enjoy it have awful taste. People who like this remind me of the kids who dress horribly and "strangely" and pretend they're being fashionable and unique except in this case you're listening to horrible music and saying it's good and "art". Truly fashionable people will seek out clothes they think genuinely look good and not ugly clothes for being unique's sake, same as true fans of music should strive to seek out good music, music you actually genuinely enjoy, rather than listen to shit for the sake of being an individual who's "different". People who like this album, as well as the people who made this album, are really just crying out for attention.

epic pasta my dude

I'd agree with you but then we'd both be wrong

0/10

I COULD SELL HONEY TO A BEE

This album is bad and people who enjoy it have awful taste. People who like this remind me of the kids who dress horribly and "strangely" and pretend they're being fashionable and unique except in this case you're listening to horrible music and saying it's good and "art". Truly fashionable people will seek out clothes they think genuinely look good and not ugly clothes for being unique's sake, same as true fans of music should strive to seek out good music, music you actually genuinely enjoy, rather than listen to shit for the sake of being an individual who's "different". People who like this album, as well as the people who made this album, are really just crying out for attention.

those john carpenter synths on tell me what i don't know

This album is fucking rad and rolling stone is my new fav track on it. Holy shit those feels on the first verse...

Assuming your not baiting, it feels good to be stupid and confident in everything that crosses your mind, doesn't it? Why is it so hard for you to accept that people have different opinions than yours? Pull your head off our dirty ass next time you want to start a thread.

b8. i was skeptical after seeing the ridiculous rym score but its actually gud

Go hang out in Detroit for a bit OP

this album be swagalicious dawg, real detroit shit, ay.

hahaha, tricked...

DANCE IN THE WATER AND NOT GET WET

20/10 song

fuck off anthony. enough with the promotional trolling.

Pleb: When it Rain
Worst: Tell Me What I Don't Know
Patrician: Rolling Stone

u gay af, frick off

Sweet bruh lets touch dicks. What's ur 3 then you spear chucker?

imagine being this much of a dork and still not realizing taste is subjective

hgighschkooool

Yeah, you're right. It's literally impossible to like this album without trying too hard to look unique. To be honest, people who like music are all just posers who try to be unique. No one genuinely likes music. It's all a farce. Let's just jack off to pictures of Danny Devito and die happy.

Never bothered to check out DB before this but goddamn Aint it Funny is TOTY