Is this AOTYSF?

Yep

yes

YO PUSSY AIN'T SHIT TIL YA HAD SOME DANNY IN IT

Hip-Hop AOTY/AOTD, yes

The Glowing Man is still my overall AOTY so far

Oh, you ain't know that

Yes

It also retroactively confirms XXX is the best Rap album of the new millenium, no contest. And yes the Deluxe remaster is an album.

AIN'T IT FUNNY HOW IT HAPPEN

HEART BEATING HOPE IT AINT MY TIME TA GO

Listening to that right now
Ain't it funny how it happens?

ANUS? ANUS FUNNYOW IDABBIN?

Yo caare to explain your conclusion? I agree with it but what does AE's release have to do with it?

BEEEEOOOOW

The Money Store came out this decade

I can explain what AR has to do with that-

1) if anyone was gonna top XXX, it would be Danny. AE, though excellent, doesn't top it. At this point, I think it's safe to say he'll never top it. So we should crown it in retrospect.

2) AE made me go back and pull out my copy of XXX and from what iv heard from people checking out the album I'm not alone. I think this album serves as just enough of a callback that most are going to discover that xxx has aged like fine wine and war bonds.

lol no

Not even best Death Grips album.

sure if you'll shut up about it

I went out to a dub night in London last night. I met a cute chick there in our friend group, spent the whole first half of the night hanging out with her and getting touchy-feely before we got some pills from a dealer. Even she said we looked like a cute couple, I was just waiting for a moment for us to be alone in our all-guy group to make a move.

But once we dropped, I started feeling aggravated and anxious as fuck, and she started having a panic attack. She started clinging to me and being like "please don't leave me user", and me and another guy looking after her had a very fucking uncomfortable 20 minutes of hanging out on the stairs, having no idea what was going on whilst she was outside getting air. Might be thrown out, might be let back in, no idea. Meanwhile in my head I got super worried about her and convinced I'd have to come out, look after her, take her back to mine etc.

Then she came back in 20 minutes later, said she was perfectly fine. Called me an angel for saying I was worried about her.

I still felt very aggy, couldn't find a window for us to be alone, and then half an hour got off with some random dude. We ended up going back to smoke weed at hers. I became invisible from that point onwards, and the anxiousness didn't really go away.

I feel fucking terrible and you have no idea how much I need to his album right now.

Fuck off normie

Lol bruh she just a hoe

Danny's gonna fuck her and his dick won't even be hard, u gotta Get Hiiiii

This isn't exactly the right album for your current feelings my dude, try Never Meant by American Football or some shit

I'm still pretty torn on TGM, most of the album feels like a long stumbling build up to the title track that gains and loses momentum throughout but damn is TGM one of the best tracks Gira's ever written and one of the most powerful songs I've seen live. My largest qualm is the lyrics not carrying the weight I look for with Swans. "MDM-ayy" is pretty dumb and all of "People like us" is worth skipping. Still a fantastic album though.

this seems like exactly the opposite of what I'd want to hear in this situation but American football ain't much better either

He's obviously a Brit as well m8

I'm a Brit too, but any bastard can appreciate the song 'Never Meant' m9

People Like Us is beautiful

Damn this nigga hit me with the smooth m9 I'm sleep doe

It's one of the GOAT's in every way imaginable, makes almost all other hip hoppers look like fuggin jokes

>Go on night out
>Mad Coke
>Meet two girls outside after it finish at 5am
>After about half an hour, get invited back
>Phonecall from buddy
>YO MAN, my ex girlfriend got nowhere to stay
>girls usher me into cab to go back to theirs
>"Nuh, I can't come back I'm sorry"
>They are visually mad
>Walk over to pick her up
>Damn hot 8/10
>Super stimmed
>She stays, we end up doing lines and talking about
>...future job prospects and boring shit
>Sleep clothed
>Wake up, get a good look at her arse as her skirt rode way up
>Walk her to her car
>She drives home

god damn. two missed oppertunities right here I put down to being simply too high. Every time.

You fucking idiot, you could've BEEN Danny. This album would be so meaningful to you it's be like listening to a mirror

Nope, Blonde is

this

Jesper Vexx

who would danny vote for

I laughed much too hard at this for some reason and I already knew Danny had gone to prison

Gary Johnson, he's a libertarian

XXX like every line bro

But exactly the same with AE just maybe a bit less cause he made some money now.

I'm also a rapper but I'm from UK not detroit

Some random examples include

>was addicted to amphet pills
>tried lots and lots of different drugs
>fucked up a lot
>smoke weed erry day
>downward fucking spiral
>better now
>trying to get my life together still
>occasional drug use, still weed erryday

thing is I look at it all negatively tho and my raps are mostly about drug experiences and shit.

I think Danny Brown is the artist I most relate to, which is fucking scary.

But yeah XXX hits me right in the feels

vermin supreme

>hip hoppers

Hey man keep grinding and eventually you'll make it. Danny gave you the blueprint, I'm sure eventually you too can make an album about dying from a fame induced Coke habit