Were there any good hip-hop releases this year?

Were there any good hip-hop releases this year?

were there any good releases this year?

Malibu was pretty good
Blackstar

>memewie
>good

compared to 2015, this year was shit.

The Impossible Kid

>this year was the* shit
Fixed that for you

>"memewie'

I thought the coloring book was good, but I never see anyone talk about chance on Cred Forums.
I feel like the majority of anons here don't like him though.

I'll speak for most anons then and say that Coloring Book was not very good, sadly.

Have you been living under a rock this week?

>Have you been living under a rock this week?

Yes. Enlighten me.

Jesper Vexx

I don't normally like to spoonfeed, but since you came out and admitted it I'll be generous. Cred Forums has been sucking Danny Brown's ever since this came out.

AOTYSF and the year's almost over

I don't even disagree with you.

This is why I hate Cred Forums. It's a good album, but the site gets flooded by it until everyone is just so sick of it they say it's trash.

Can't deny this. Also everyone who consider posting 3001: A Laced Odyssey - don't do it, it's really not that good.

21 savage X song
and idk did Future release anything? if so then that.

just those. 1 song, and future.

>I'll speak for most anons then and say that Coloring Book was not very good, sadly.
That's too bad, what about the consensus on his other works?

No.

Westside Gunn- Flygod

Has there ever been a good hip hop release?

Pusha T album coming soon OP

Untitled Unmastered
Atrocity Exhibition
Still Brazy
Jeffery
[spoiler] Savage Mode
Konnichiwa
Sremmlife 2
Birds was ok [/spoiler]

coloring book was easily his worst project unfortunately

I never see Chance talked about here but Acid Rap might have been my favourite project of 2013 idk I don't remember much from that year

I thought this was the greatest album (mixtape) of 2016... over everything seriously.

the fuck? no way... except for when he says "I don't believe in science, I believe in signs." he's a christfag... but the music is amazing!

the heavy religious tone makes no difference to me desu good for him that he's happy in his faith or w/e I just hate all the fucking unnecessary features and the overall laziness on production

lyrically feels toned down as well

If I listen to a Chance album I want to hear that guy on 90% of the album

Faggot

Nobody here likes Chance because his music is happy and optimistic.

Didn't you get the memo? Energy, either positive or negative, is not tolerated. All music must be depressive and appropriately "indie" or "experimental".

/thread

I hate this way of thinking but again Acid Rap was like this and was his best project

Thought it was awful

>Nobody here likes Chance because his music is happy and optimistic.
I feel like this is why I started liking his stuff.
I've been feeling down about shit lately but upbeat music really helps to lift my mood.

i agree. and at the same time i cant stand chance

Skeleton Tree
Blood on the Keys

this is pretty good but I wish he would just stick to the dark gangsta rap and not shoehorn in poppy radio singles and r&b oriented tracks

>I wish he would just stick to the dark gangsta rap and not shoehorn in poppy radio singles
You could apply this to Ferg's last album too

This album riffs. I respect your opinion though. OP you should start here. There's some good songs on Untitled Unmastered too. RTJ3 is coming soon. There were some really good releases this year, so I dunno what you're into.

There never are any good hiphop releases any year

the opening track on this album is the literal worst song of the year