ITT: Musicians you hate even though you've never actually listened to their music

ITT: Musicians you hate even though you've never actually listened to their music

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TTAU7lLDZYU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

U2
Blur
Oasis
Ride
Wilco

Why? He seems pretty chill

Wilco Schmilcos album art just looks so cute and funny, how can you not like that?

He seems mean and nasty. Also he kinda scares me :(

wilco gets a bad wrap

Mac demarco

Marina and the Diamonds and Charli XCX

Fucking Devendra Fucking Barndheahrthrth

But I have listened to a couple songs by him so I'm not sure it counts. Still, I want to step on his face until it stops existing.

Thinking if dying my hair like this, would I look like a fucking idiot

It doesn't matter who you are, you WILL look stupid with that kind of hair dye.

>upset Grimes fan

>t.entitled Millenial who only listen to 2000s/2010s pop

All music created by women...
Is that an option?

I hated them before I even heard their music. Their music definitely justified my hatred

to start, don't like rap or hiphop to start with, i think it's all lacking substance and mainly sells image/lifestyle. on top of that, this is the fucking image you're selling?

Yeah, and he created a whole counter culture around it with a distinct style and attributes and made a fuck ton of money

DJ Spooky

>Hating the two saviours of pop music

Beastie Boys
Run DMC

Radiohead
Thom Yorke

I only ever liked one of their songs...
Stop Whispering I think it was called.

I don't get why they're popular since that was like their only good song ever.

Ha, I went to a couple of his guest lectures once, the dude had a gigantic ego

youtube.com/watch?v=TTAU7lLDZYU

>U2
>Blur
>Oasis

these, also Tool

taylor swift
Ghost BC
Tool

Rush

and
Drake
Childish Gambino
Chance the Rapper
Tyler the Creator
all meme rappers

Ariel looks like an idiot, user.
Unfortunately looking like an idiot doesn't fly for most people.

I have listened to his music and really dislike it

Wtf is the appeal of ariel pink?

Any K-pop artist, Grimes

This, this is very true

Nine Inch Nails

dumb pleb

Round and round is a tune

Sorry to go dark, but Lostprophets

What stuck out to me was white freckles or whatever that track was that made me decide to never try to listen to his music ever again

I hate Lars Ulrich's face. Of course, with he being in Metallica, only by living in this world I know 4 or 5 of their songs, but I will never, as long as I'm sane, willingly stop and listen to a Metallica album.

I hate him. He puts his tongue out while playing and makes this face like "wow, adrenaline, wow, this is extreme, wow, I'm nailing it".

this

pom pom is a pop music masterpiece.

I've never liked much of his Haunted Graffiti stuff though.

No

>thinking pop music is worth saving

>thinking they are popular enough to save pop music

You shoul listen to his music OP, he's one of the most interesting artists in modern music IMO.

There is only one band in the entire world I refuse to listen to because I hate their fanbase so much.

Suicide Boys.
Mac Demarco is a pretty chill guy. Music is great as well.

I've listened to 5 minutes to Beach House.

Fuck them and all those well-adjusted and socially happy people that like them. I hope you all die.

War is really fucking good. At least try that.

for me it was Father John Misty, but then I listened to I Love You, Honeybear and goddammit I love it.

Will do

Radiohead. I have never listened to them (not even "Creep") but their music can't possibly be as good as their fanbase and Yorke himself thinks.

This, except I haven't gotten around to listening to him.

He's like the ironic shitposter of music.

I like Beach House and I completely understand where you're coming from.

If it makes you feel any better, I'm not socially well adjusted, I'm fucking miserable

he's such a hipster douche but goddammit he makes some good music

what is it that makes you hate these musicians Cred Forums?
i'd imagine it's a combination of what you've read about them in music tabloids, as well as their fanbase

I respectfully suggest you give them a try

I think he's a pretentious douche bag, but then again I have never listened to any of his music. Should I try it? I don't really care for Fleet Foxes though.

Any indie rock/p4kcore artist.

Flannel shirts, beard, skinny jeans, big glasses, pretentious attitude, and as far as I've heard shitty, bland, boring, unrebellious nu-male music.

And the girls all look like dykes.

this

as far as I've seen he's pretty nice and genuine

women are incapable of making music that is relateable and affecting to men. With their unique experiences they generally tend to only "connect" with other women. Their attitudes look stupid and delusional from the outside.

You sound like a massive faggot then.

>he
fucking go back to

holy fedora

>tfw when i wear both flannel shirts and skinny jeans with thick rimmed glasses (though they aren't fuckhuge) and have an elitist attitude towards internet strangers

oh wait no I don't give a fuck. if you don't like the aesthetic you're beyond pleb.

sure is reddit in here
It's been run to the ground. If you still dress like an indie musician in 2016 you are a living meme and need to off yourself

it's honestly a lot less like fleet foxes and more, like James Taylor mixed with bluesy elements and a millennial singer songwriters wit. he only sings about love and girls, but it's seriously so well done. I highly recommend

honestly dressing like an "indie musician" is just an easy way to dress also, like not everyone is some hipster trying to pull off an image. like I wear skinny jeans and collared shirts just because I'm skinny as fuck and cause I like shirts with buttons

James Taylor is trash though

Black Sabbath. "ohh the guitarist missing two fingers STILL PLAYED GOOD"

No. It's shitty dadrock that was only listened to by the class of 1980's edglords. Kill yourself.

Yep

The music is boring HEAVY blues rock and the lyrics are pure cringe

The Stooges are miles better

Does it count if you've heard a few songs from said artist or does it have to be absolutely heard NO music from them to qualify?

Fuck u mane Yung Lean's based

and trent reznor to be honest, he just doesn't make good music
sure he's a great producer, but not at all a great songwriter

Hey, me too

now this is shitposting

Mean and nasty??
Ha, I definitely don't get that impression. You've probably only read articles about the 'misogogny'/grimes beef/etc. mess.

Yup. came to post this