Post your favorite concept albums, pic related

Post your favorite concept albums, pic related

what's the concept of madvillainy

>I don't know what a concept album is

this album is perfect, thank you new vegas

>oh i've got spurs
ive been on a huge new vegas binge with a new character, it's been good. going for an ncr run this time

Shame about fucking Teenagers. Only track that has literally nothing to do with the overall album theme. I still have no idea why they didn't just make it a bonus track. Bullshit

That's such a good album. Are you the guy who posted this in personal 10's thread the other day? I hardly ever see the album mentioned but it's nearly flawless. The background chorus vocals are perfection! Have you heard pic related? Juarez by Terry Allen. Great outlaw country concept album.

i wasn't that guy but thanks for the rec, i'll check it out sometime

I was confused by that pick as well. Definitely not a concept album
Sure man, let me know what you thought of it if you catch me in a different thread

pic related is one of my very favorite emo albums. This thing is absolutely heartbreaking, and the catchy choruses, passionate vocals, and great sense of dynamics on the riffing and drums come together to make it such a gripping and enjoyable release. The intro is breathtaking

Voice of an angel

How has no one brought up the galactic rhyme federation champion Deltron Zero?

I've always thought this song was about a tranny that killed itself, and then a dog (which is some kind of metaphor?)

Album* Not song