Is this the logical end to Post-Hardcore?

Is this the logical end to Post-Hardcore?

I have no idea if you're being a meme fuck and this is an ironic meme thread, but yes that is the best post-hardcore album of the 10's, fight me faggots

A challenger appears

>the end

no, but its a really good album

Is this album actually that good? I hear a lot about this but I'm not into Post-Hardcore

I was only half being ironic. I just wanted to talk about Wildlife

>La Dispute
>good

kek

It's worth a listen for King Park alone

I prefer Somewhere Between Vega. Anyone else?

That album is kinda punk. I like it but if I took a shot for every time they said "lover" I'd die

it's always gonna be refused or nation of ulysses

3 good songs and i loved ISB :'(

I'm pretty sure every track at least uses that word once. It's so fucking irritating, especially considering how good the rest of the album is

Fuck never noticed this. Now I'll never be able to enjoy it the same.

harder harmonies is my jam, pretty sure anyone on this board can relate because we like music and we're sad lonely outcasts

>The Most Beautiful Bitter Fruit has absolutely beautiful poetic lyrics
>It's just about vagina

Yes. All the guys in La Dispute are technically great, their interplay is fantastic, they maintain a great balance between technic and groove, have some of the best lyrics in the game and a really unique vocalist.

Do you use the term tumblr-core unironically?

agreed

Being the best post hardcore album of the '10s is like having a lot of money in the currency of a country that doesn't exist anymore. You're still worthless just fancy worthless.

There already was a logical end 25 years ago

no that happened a solid 10-15 years earlier

take your pick of
>spiderland
>leaves turn inside you
>the argument
>relationship of command
>the shape of punk to come
>rusty
>goat
>yank crime
>the end of silence

the answer is leaves turn inside you

Leaves is like their only album that is barely post-hardcore. Sounds more like a shoegaze album than anything else tbqh. Easily the best album out of those listed, Lundt's drumming is amazing.

Same with Spiderland. Its more post-rock/math-rock than post-hardcore.

Yank Crime is probably the best trve post-hardcore out of those.

that's why they're the logical end, the most experimental and/or expansive form of the sound

la dispute gets worse with every album they put out. Their best work was the Here, Hear albums.

This

the question was the logical end to post-hardcore dude. not the most post hardcore sounding one

album was trash and this is coming from someone who considers ISB one of their favorite albums in the genre

>La Dispute
>Post-hardcore
wew lad

>Do you use the term tumblr-core unironically?
Do you not, you faggot?

Generic as fuck

un-ironically love this album. The Disconnect and The Constant are two of my all time favourite songs

I do not, since I'm not a walking meme lmao

Seeing them live in two weeks. I never bothered listening to them until I had tickets, bought them so I could see Tiny Moving Parts.

Where's the love for Rooms of the House? Much more palatable than Wildlife IMO

>implying that's a good thing