Shoegaze is a drug...

Shoegaze is a drug. I truly believe Kevin Shields stumbled on something primordial and ancient when he discovered the power of the wall of sound. Maybe I'm crazy, but shoegaze brings my head to place no drug could take it.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/LetsTalkMusic/comments/326o0g/lets_talk_sweet_trip_the_best_band_that_time/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

to be completely fair, v:d:c is a fucking insanely good album regardless of genre.

>Kevin Shields
>discovered the [...] wall of sound
Thread discarded

Look up A.R Kane and Chapterhouse

>I truly believe Kevin Shields stumbled on something primordial and ancient when he discovered the power of the wall of sound

really makes you think

He definitely made a wall of sound in a way that hadn't been done before, and is easily the greatest representation of that sound

Make a cringier opening post, Cred Forums. I dare you.

t. Someone who's never done drugs before

I feel this way about ambient/drone

Blurryface is a drug. I truly believe Tyler joeseph stumbled on something primordial and ancient when he discovered the power of the fusing of sounds. Maybe I'm crazy, but TOP brings my head to place no drug could take it.

You have clearly never done drugs

>He hasn't found music that actually gives him a high
Feel sorry for you desu

I'm not saying its more powerful than drugs, I meant it makes me feel a way no drug can.

Placebo is a hell of a drug

life is a placebo

>Placebo
Are you just projecting that we're all pretending to like music or something?

Also nice trips

We need to speak out before the overlords ban its discussion

fuck that kike

based

No I'm saying music can't give you a high like drugs can

Does he browse Cred Forums guys? It's hard to believe someone so autistic wouldn't come here

Of course it won't be the same. You aren't physically putting chemicals inside your body. Some music can be powerful enough that drugs aren't necessary to get a mind-altering effect

music has always been used like this

Wagner was using wall of sound back in the 19th century nignog

lmao

the funny thing is Burgos actually doesn't like vdc all that much. he had a bit of a rant about it on a thread on reddit reddit.com/r/LetsTalkMusic/comments/326o0g/lets_talk_sweet_trip_the_best_band_that_time/

Electro is a drug. I truly believe The Egyptian Lover stumbled on something primordial and ancient when he discovered the power of the eight way telephone. Maybe I'm crazy, but electro brings my head to place no drug could take it.

so he thinks it's a bit too long. wow, scandalous