omo

Holy shit who is this?

i bought a ps3 in 2013 and so far ive only played

gta v
heavy rain
beyond two souls
red dead redemption
demons souls

why the fuck did i spend my hard earned money when i dont care about games... now im contemplating buying a ps4 but for what purpose

bit l8

youtube.com/watch?v=ji_PI9Jx7rY

lol

yeah, she's sexy and beautiful

I want them so bad.

Thank you SM.

This is a good pic of Jinwoo. Considering Taehyun and Seunghoon are the visuals of Winner.
Hyun Suk gives zero shits about Winner. He should have never told them that people call them the next Big Bang at debut when they are the first Winner. Next Big Bang was always going to be Team B.
Seriously, what the hell JYP? I'd rather the re usage of shots like Fly than this.
Even if Flight Log trilogy was a mess there is still
Monsta X The Clan
VIXX Whatever God is next
BTS Wings
EXIT X
Dara had black/brown hair so I guess I'm behind. I've been way out of the loop.
YG has all the keys to sucess and the door but he keeps forgetting it in his back pocket.

>google image search
>kfapfakes.com

wae?

but user, the cassette is still available

Google says 한승연 Han Seung-yeon

a kara member, idk her name because she sucks though

oh also the last of us..
thats the only game i liked

Thanks

yes

If you like krap
youtube.com/watch?v=-4ouWAm_7g4

My brother

>not knowing seungyeon
what's with the newfriends tonight

Persona 5 and kingdom hearts 3
I guess you could watch jisook play them though maybe she will stream them

>expecting everyone to follow nugus

it's kara

have any reccs that sound more like

youtube.com/watch?v=mHHsbcvtNfQ

?

>now im contemplating buying a ps4 but for what purpose
Bloodborne is the best game of the generation

Newfriends disgust me

Would you?

Shalom to our new owner!

with gusto

yes i would marry her

I probably would.....
Hit it with a shovel

blame twice

shes got a nice ass

Threesome with her and Min

not knowing kara is embarassing

Honestly yes

Jinwoo is the true visual. Also
>Seunghoon
What? If anything it would be Mino.
Team B, kek. Yes, they have cut a few members I guess.
Did you listen to the rest of the album yet though? I didn't, but maybe there is something good. The album preview seemed good but all I heard was bad things.
I'm excited for Monsta X, surprisingly. Next couple of days are going to be cool, so many new songs. So good.
Dara had purple hair or something but CL is still in America so it was probably just something she wanted to do for a photoshoot, idk.

>look up kara
>they're some pure pop shit
youtube.com/watch?v=R_AQ7AkVzpM
why did I even bother

she looks like she's been dead for days

this hard

One of the best women in all of kpop

she's dead inside for sure

>look up kara
>they're some edgy fedora shit
youtube.com/watch?v=j7TYiyEhxdI
why did I even bother

>P5 is on ps3 too
only for Japan
the west is only getting the ps4 version

youtube.com/watch?v=zYoYoBtLqOY

This is better

had to google them and i see they are just 1 hit wonders

they're born to be wild

Maybe this
youtube.com/watch?v=eINjPkO7w4M&index=3&list=RDOpTKLNjUdwQth

>gshits

>look up kara
>seungyeon is sexy as fuck

Heh, you've been warned. The thing about YG that I keep telling people is that they focus on coming up with only good tracks. If you listen to most albums, they have so many fillers and YG tries to avoid that. In a way it's good because you only get memorable songs but on the other hand you have less comebacks and all that... But if you're into western bands and stuff, you should be used to the waiting. Most bands take at least 2 years to release a new album.
The problem with Dean is that he has everything to blow up as an alternative RnB singer in America but he can't speak english. He just can't, it's sad :(
Kek I was kidding.

Sauce? Says PS4 and PS3 for NA release

Anyone got any recommendations similar to this

youtube.com/watch?v=SoibnaHUdU4

Disgusting...

>look up kara
>they're some cheesy disco shit
youtube.com/watch?v=zYoYoBtLqOY
why did I even bother

wtf i love taeyeon again

serri~

post something i can word

not sure about the us release but we're only getting the ps4 version in australia

cutest girl in the world

pretty skilled, rhythm's on point and the mood's similar. different flow and style though

Kyungri

>no citations
2 hit wonders then flop

Vertigook

i guess neither of these is exactly it but they're the closest than comes to mind
youtube.com/watch?v=uSdlduWm4HM
youtube.com/watch?v=6VM4xCKsbhw

Doytoy is an absolute goddess

>again
How could you not?

word

Seunghoon and Taehyun are the visual of Winner.
You are still trying to slim down ikon and it will not happen especially because YG will protect them through any scandal.
I need to finish the album but Got7 albums usually start strong and that was like a train wreck in my ears. Still other trilogies and comebacks will be better.
The album preview for MX sounds good. If they pull a Clan Part 1 for Lost Part 2 I can atleast look forward to the lives. There are lots of comebacks to look forward to this month. I hope Ladies Code comes back strong.
I can't believe CL in America and 2NE1 are coming back. It feels like a dream.

why do you hate him

>Girl's Day are swept up in controversy for the supposedly rude way they acted on the internet show on AfreecaTV's 'Koon TV.'

>AfreecaTV
>Koon TV

goddamn this is catchy

word

why toy though?

soompi.com/2011/12/19/which-kpop-artist-had-the-highest-sales-record-in-japan/

her nick name around here is doy "the white boys toy" yeon

i got into kpop because of this guy

colors is underrated, poor miss A

Kara had tons of catchy singles
youtube.com/watch?v=s2EQm6WPMHs

lmao fag

Yeah that's a good quality and it's fine if you like other groups to fill the time in between haha... you're right about Western bands. I'm not as invested in any Western musicians because the kpop package just makes you obsessively support the group so I forget those bands exist until they release something new lol.
Dean's accent when he sings in English is so flawless that I was in shock when he couldn't speak a word of it.

Why does Australia always get fucked with vidja hahaha

or better,
soompi.com/2012/02/11/karas-super-girl-goes-triple-platinum-in-japan/

Seunghoon.. Are you crazy. I like him but come on. It's obviously Mino. Arguably over Taehyun even. Not every group has a clear visual like BB.
It's not a secret that YG can only handle smaller groups. They could have learned it with iKON but it doesn't look like they did so there's only one way to go.
I've been saying this for ages but the problem with the Clan pt 1 is that it has no consistency. I'm hoping for more like All In though.
Yeah, I heard Ladies' Code new title track is going to be called "Rain" or something. Sounds nice and mellow. I'm in.
Don't believe til you see it. Though I guess CL is absolutely confirmed.

>tfw you listen to karas step for the first time in years

Its still as magical as ever
Based kara and seungyeon a cute

But do I?

feels weird seeing these newfriendos find out about kara for the first time

What a slut.

Nostalgia thread
youtube.com/watch?v=n8I8QGFA1oM

got7... they did it again...

agreed kara was my first foray into kpop and now they're gone

flopped?

Yeah, that's true. While I wait so patiently for BB, I can still enjoy so many groups. No wonder I listen to almost everything.
>I forget those bands exist until they release something new lol.
Right, they don't even have updates like kpop idols do so it's much harder to keep up. Seriously, I usually just look at a bands wikipedia page to see if they released anything new.
It's shocking because he lived in the US for a short period but he didn't learn much I'm afraid. It's okay though, CL has taught me that kpop related artists should stick to Korea.

youtube.com/watch?v=g0XpNvLWimo
nostalgia go go go

>nostalgia thread

BASED

youtube.com/watch?v=0rtV5esQT6I

Theyre just memeing

>le grandmas
>who dat be?LOL

crayon pop

until dawn is a work of art

Youngji killed KARA

i'm not even sure what i'm waiting for now kpop wise, it's like the whole thing peaked a couple of years ago and now it's just a zombie scene

i don't think all of them are
when junsu and hani were dating, people genuinely had no idea what dbsk was and were amazed by the existence of jyj

I enjoyed those 2 songs nevertheless, thanks buddy.

Im not a youngji fan at all bit she didnt kill kara

the only thing wrong with kpop now is that everyone is sucking twice's dick when they haven't done anything to deserve the praise

Probably because JYJ has been blocked from Korean television, and TVXQ hasn't been around for years

They were a wall historically but they are MIA as far as modern kpop is concerned

True. What a golden time.

Seunghoon is the clear visual.
You were probably praying that Team B would be 6 but too bad.
Ladies Code already sounds interesting and with all the grpups coming back they can get a bit more exposed. If only the same could happen to Rainbow since Kara is dead.
No one listened to me about The Clan Part 1. Overall okay since All In and Stuck and maybe Ex Girl were good. The Clan Part II or Lost better be good.
You are right. The 2NE1 could be pulled.

word

member when
youtube.com/watch?v=Muy1rnHeMyE

Thats cause aint no one give a fuck about gaypop

>

Max enlisted last summer. That's not too long ago. Most people care for the girls only so when they say they are an SM fag I doubt they actually listened to TVXQ.

youtube.com/watch?v=_vHw17-zFa4

kara was already dead when she joined.

seunghee is so hawt

Got his Seunghee's mixed up

chakoo manbwah chakoo chakoo manbwah

I wish kpg had funny stories like this

He looks good. But I'm sure Mino, Taehyun and Jinwoo come first.
I didn't even follow iKON's show. Did you? That's odd. Did GD ever appear on it?
The problem I have with Ladies' Code is that I liked Galaxy so much that I don't want them to try anything like what they were doing before everything that happened. Even if they flopped, I loved it so much, I don't want it to change like it happened to RV.
>maybe
Ex Girl is good for sure, that Wheein feature was perfect but it's just that it doesn't quite fit into the album, you know? They should've released Yteen as part of the Clan pt. 1.
Speaking of which, apparently there's a group called HighTeen debuting. You were wrong, so let's wait for White Fox together, shall we?

Kys

word but not clc fat talentless loser manface seunghee

kek

It would be nice if you cared about kpop like you do for shitposting but here you are:
So in the I'm Young MV, Taehyun flies to see his ex lover. He shows up unannounced and is prepared to ask her to marry him. The lyrics express Taehyun's feelomgs but his deep emotioms. He realizes be was being foolish to want what he cannot have since his ex lover has moved on, getting married and pregnant.

What the fuck is taehyun

love me some cosmic babes

play it cool

SeolAAA..

that wasn't even funny
stop forcing your stupid shit memes

yes it was desu

hi fisty

wtf asshole

pink unit is the best.

no it really wasnt

ugly

I want to do the following things to doyeon: ______________

yeoreum is just beyond adorable

it was hilarious

hold her hand

Marry her a thousand times

Be friends with

remove

Sexual intercourse

tell her i'm cheering for her!

Ask her to introduce me to Somi

freaky deaky

post seolas areolas

word

i hate little taeyeon

reproduction with Flippy

She'd introduce you to seoul pd

youtube.com/watch?v=iP6k8l4x2U4

when does kpg get good

>Taeyeon's looks with pink hair

I'll bet Tiffany rubs herself to pics of Luda

GD, CL, Park Bom, Taeyang, Daesung, and Psy had appearances of like 20-30 seconds each from Win. They aren't special judges or anything but I'm on 3 or 4. Also it's not IKon's show.
You don't even like The Velvet. I'm on board for whatever as long as they comeback same for Stellar and Rainbow.
I already knew about that High Teen since there is a Mingyu look a like who was a solo artist before this. They are adding more SM Rookies. They are pretty and very young. I deleted the app so I need to redownload and level up now.

So in the Sentimental MV, composed by Taehyun and written by Taehyun, it is the typical MV but shot from mostly overhead with selct scenes of when the group is together.

delete all of her photos so no one can post her on kpg anymore

ignore

literal goddess

this

how is this related to music discussion and/or kpop

Calm down, gaypophour is about to start

Who's your waifu?

pol more like lol

mijoo

over 3 months later and it's still just as hilarious as ever
lmao

we love doyeon though

These outfits are horrible

doyeon is kpg's new girl now get over it

stacked as fuck

ideal of idol more like ideal of intercrural

>hotwife

omo

lol not at all

more heechul

after the americunts fall asleep, usually around 3-4 hours from now

OMO. Is Dubu stacked or it that just fabric?

doyeon is the it girl of kpg

Clue me in on this heechul meme

it's literally just one guy (you) forcing that fugly tranny

urgent

strawpoll.me/11353574
strawpoll.me/11353574
strawpoll.me/11353574

Arin...
Binnie...

Doyeon is 100% natty. Dr kim wishes he could get his greasy hands on such a beautiful girl

Okay for your next shitpost I promised to go into the lyrics:
I’m slightly sentimental
My tiny room is so wide today
For me to lie alone in
The male is missing his significant other and lacks the drive to do anything. However the lyrics warn not to call your ex with a heavy heart and use SNS while drunk.
The members play around in their rooms for most of the MV (again select shots of the group being crazy). However the MV ends with Jinwoo and the rest of the group looking dead pan at the celling showing they are still conflicted. There is nothing really special about the MV but the lyrics and song are well put together.

boa is claimed ok

mage

That sounds amazing. I would definitely wwatch it if I watched anything that I say I'm going to.
user, are you crazy? I'm literally the only person who likes The Velvet. It's my favorite. Russian Roulette is slowly growing on me though, very slowly.
Your High Teens died. White Fox is the new thing, oh the irony. I saw the new SM rookies, they're pretty. I wonder if it's going to be something like SNSD meets WJSN.

Someone said that Heechul and Mina look alike when they don't. Heechul's look alike is Jun.

>on a date with doy
omo

post her

I don't know who she is, but this doyshitposting is really just making me never want to know. congrats, you're just making everyone hate your waifu

good taste :3

Bollywood leader so pretty

remember when we used to post pics of idols with pizza...

no meme, just posting heechul

isn't it a shame that dr.kim has the gift of being able to make anyone beautiful

yet he will never be able to work on his own face :(

i remember

Yeah I usually just find out about new releases from friends or twitter or even Cred Forums. Artists here actually have their own lives, kpop is almost like reality tv lol just constantly being in on whatever they have going on in their lives. Especially BTS from the beginning it was constant updates and bangtan bombs which is what I think got them to this level of fame. Fans freak out if they don't make a twitter post for two days kek spoiled af. It's kinda fucked up how much they dedicate their lives to their career and I should feel bad for them but ngl I love it.
Let's all take a moment to thank CL, the sacrificial lamb. It's sad seeing the view count on Lifted.

literally one guy with a pass

Only gaypops fail to recognize a member of the group handpicked by Korea

hmm, i haven't boa blasted in a while

doyeonposters are gaypoppers

i love this meme

I'm wondering how many people typically actively participate in kpg threads. Everyone reply with your waifu only ONCE. Lurkers you too.

>he _actually_ thinks it's just one guy

you're not getting my (You) that easily

I don't even save kpop pictures though

so I'll count you as one.

omo

Ypu might as well watch it since YG won't be putting another boy group till Winner gets out. Its also funnh because Hyun Suk just keeps lying.
I listened to RR 20 times and hate to love it when its such a step down from The Velvet. Getting that Joy PC so it doesn't matter anymore.
If they have Chinese members I can already hear the whining almost as bad as shitposter user. 2002 liner from China...

Now to break down Lee Hi's Breath, composed and written by Jonghyun. The first collab of SM and YG. Her vocals were good and should not have been locked up for three years.

Korean wave more like doytoy wave amirite?

visual...

youtube.com/watch?v=aqF3qmxv-H8

Kara's best song hands down
fite meh

SeolA..

somi shock

Yeah, right? Me too. Kpop is an exception because it has so much content all the time. Vlives are incredible. In a way it makes it feel less real but it's very good for the fans. I would say that we are spoiled.
>It's sad seeing the view count on Lifted.
Lol, let's not get carried away here. She's doing good considering she's pretty unknown in America. I looked up the 3 most popular female solos of the year and they're not doing much better in terms of views on Youtube.

YG won't be debuting any group I'm sure of it even though he promised a new girl group. But I can see Hanna debuting.
What I like about RR is that they gave the members more lines. It's not a bad song but I just really loved their previous album if you don't take the remixes into consideration - I never do.
Chinese members are usually the best if you stop to think about it. Interesting.

Doyeon will never date a guy shorter than her so we're good chingus. Suck it zico. Seolhyun was enough

Based esl punctuation baka

never forget..

Its kinda funny how people know nothing about Zico. One user didn't know he was the leader of Block B.

Goo Hara is my mistress tho

why would anyone know anything about gaypop? lol

this gaypop?

As a straight man, what do girls see in zico? I wouldn't be mad if my waifu dated min-ho or a sophisticated fellow like that but zico? Come on...he seems like the Korean Pitbull

zico's real height is a bit dubious but he's probably a hair short of 6ft

Another lie. He said he was planning to debut a gg in WIN before a new boy. SuPearls was killed in 2012 and I don't think those shots of BP were it. They were way too young.
Joy had the most lines in RR. Whatta girl.
Other that Kris and Luhan, you are right.

face of ugly

I know you don't care about kpop but keep the shitty posts to a minimum.

those eyes...

ok but seriously, sm should debut the new group this year. at the end of the year or something

that would be cool

Anyone started learning Korean as a result of kpop? Currently refreshing my memory of Hangul characters with memrise

He's a pretty talented dude.

he's a roughneck

yeah, i'm learning it.

>hyogre

"if you don't follow twinks then you don't care about kpop" - delusional gaypopper 2016

Your sexuality has nothing to do with this. He's rich, good looking when styled, and was not a terrible person. Well, BBC forgave him for all his scandal until they saw Seolhyun running to his house. I remember him being on a list of idols that female idols would like for their attitudes.

I normally don't like monster mouths, but Sohye's is nice

Red Velvet is only two years old. NCT hasn't even really begun.
Their next girl group will be in the next few years.

what does any girl see in any guy? confidence. this isn't rocket science my friend

We hate ch*nks here

You are retarded.

he has a rough charm
also he made his way to the top of korean rap while also navigating block b out of the mess of stardom entertainment and composing their songs, it's no joke

Omg SuPearls kek I remember that! What the heck. I remember hearing about one of the girls leaving YG because she was never going to debut poor thing. There's a video on the YG channel of some girls dance practice. This makes me cringe.
youtube.com/watch?v=J8vd6f-8Rm0
Yeri had also a lot of lines, don't ever forget that. And she's started composing too. Next album is going to be better.
I was talking about Kris and Luhan but specifically about Kris. Whatta man, whatta mighty good man. Based IOI singing about Kris.

What will happen to her when IOI break up? I'm worried for her future.

that one essay writing gaypopper is extra butthurt tonight lol

once you learn the characters, how do you go about learning actual words and such?

migrate:

I hate fucking shitposters extra to ight. Go back to fapping.

if you only care about groups of your preferred gender and get angry about discussion of groups of the other gender, you probably are in it for the waifus/husbandos regardless of whether you are a girlpopper or a gaypopper

The first black hapa in the Big 3 died when SuPearls died. There is a hapa girl in JYP other than Somi. I forget her name.
I love that you can see BP in the backround waiting for their monthly evaluation.

Its literally just kpop, not porn.

Who's the guy in Block B that sounds like Ja Rule

DMX nim

PO

the dudes voice is fucking hilarious