Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/user-710129887
youtube.com/watch?v=2fBWxrhZfZA
reverbnation.com/playlist/view_playlist/-4?page_object=artist_151472
youtube.com/watch?v=vaQ_Csbrt8M
youtube.com/watch?v=1jQjXMKB24o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

soundcloud.com/user-710129887

Anyone have an essential crunkcore chart???

Does a genre worse than crunkcore exist?

yes, vaporwave

Idk if this is crunkcore but it's equally as cringe.

youtube.com/watch?v=2fBWxrhZfZA

>2008 or some shit
>bunch of 14 year old girls
>BrOkEnCyDe WiLl NeVeR DiE!!!!!!!11 HaTeRz FuCk OfF!!!1

>8 years later

>Brokencyde faded into the darkest of obscurity
>its fanbase of teenage girls are single moms and/or 20-something year olds filled with loads of regrets and untreatable STIs

reverbnation.com/playlist/view_playlist/-4?page_object=artist_151472

I don't think so. I'm of the mindset that any genre bears at least a modicum of sincere merit, a good reason for its existence. I can't think of one for crunkcore, though. It is like an active exercise in trying to create the worst music humanly possible, not that it necessarily is a smash success but man, it is trying. It takes the most obnoxious parts of the most obnoxious genres and blends them into a hellish fusion of rampant awfulness. I really don't know why it exists.

I don't know what bands you were into as teenager, but I can guarantee you that almost everyone over 25 regarded your music taste with the same disgust.

I'm not saying that Crunkcore is actually any good, but it's just teenager music and not really any worse than brostep or pop-punk or numetal or Eminem.

I was into Cred Forumscore as a teenager. Cue lots of people calling me "precocious"

But you're still a teenager

so....

>tfw you genuinely unironically like that album

I'm a 31 year old man, so I was like 24 or something when it came out.

It's not my #1 album of all time, but I still find myself singing LET'S GET FREAK NOW LET'S GET FUCKING FREAKY NOW BLEEEUUAAAAGH when I'm doing laundry or vacuuming or something

You're an embarrassment

the word you're looking for is pretentious

As another 31 year old man, I'm embarrassed for you.

You should have done more with your life than just being somebody's housekeeper.

Off by 6 months, if 19 still counts as a teenager
Fair enough, I was and still am a pretentious dick

I don't really give a shit 2bh, I'm not listening to music to try and be cool and worry about what other people think of me. That album is so bad that it's actually good.

>You should have done more with your life than just being somebody's housekeeper.

I'm not? I was just saying that it's a song that pops into my head when I'm cleaning my own house, or working, or waiting in line at the grocery store, etc.

It's a little concerning that you have to go straight for personal attacks though.

>Somewhere, there's a grown ass man going about his daily life with an awful tune running through his head

>He may look normal on the outside,

>but he is brokeNCYDE

i dont think any band ever attempted a genuine fusion of crunk and metalcore, i think that could be good for at least one gimmick track, all "crunkcore" is just generic crunk beats with poorly mixed yelling vocals, and crunk basically already had yelling

no, it was much worse, you're just looking at all of those genres through cringe-goggles that won't allow fair judgement

>31 years old
>not having a wife to do laundry and vacuuming

she didn't say post-crunkcore

I don't know that they're strictly speaking crunkcore, but ISMFOF is a guilty pleasure of mine

youtube.com/watch?v=vaQ_Csbrt8M

youtube.com/watch?v=1jQjXMKB24o

I think what makes me like ISMFOF is that they never try to be serious in anything they do. Saw them recently and their show was both hilarious and fun as fuck

Regardless of the quality, we can agree that "I'm Not a Fan, But the Kids Like It!" is the best album name of all time, right?

The word you're looking for is faggot

Astral Rejection is genuinely good

Yes

Sounds like a NoFX album title