Thoughts on this? I feel like this is actually good despite being videogame music

Thoughts on this? I feel like this is actually good despite being videogame music.

it's video game music

it's music from a video game

don't let memers dissuade you from not liking video game music

There's a lot of really good VGOSTs, look at Risk of Rain and Super Meat Boy

gr8 game

boring music

I wasn't really feeling it

>memers
lot of talk from a fucking gamer lol

you are 15 years old

again, lot of talk from someone who takes video games seriously

again, you are 15 years old

what's yr favorite album m8

the donkey kong arcade OST

impeccable taste
i take back what i said

yeah i thought so, faggot

This guy isnt me. My fav album is actually Arctic Monkeys - AM

oh cool, mine is yeezus. it goes it goes it goes!!! lol

why am i not surprised
you've got bad taste man, accept it
no remotely respected individual enjoys video games

shigeru miyamoto is pretty well-respected

by who? gamers?
people respect him in the way people respect those who've made toys they liked as children

what's your beef with video games, family? you wanna talk about it?

honestly, everyone I've met into them is just goddamn awful. Them as an art form is fine, but god, everyone that considers themselves a "gamer" or whatever is awful

i agree with you to be honest

well that's good. I didn't mean to berate you for enjoying them or the music or whatever, just too many bad experiences i guess
smash is fun as hell tho

it's cool. people who identify as gamers as like a badge of pride or whatever are the worst people on earth. i feel that way about Cred Forums a lot though and i still keep coming back so

ahh, now that we can bond over. this is a shitty place but I've been here like 6 years now and I dont see that changing

apparently it's bleeding money fast and martin shkreli is trying to buy it so we may be free soon

please god let shkreli buy this shithole it'd collapse in days sans Cred Forums

what genre is it even? generic orchestral soundtrack music a la hans zimmer or something actually interesting?

well, are you respected in some envoirment? if you'd say so why not get into the medium just to fuck with stereotypes