Lana Del Rey

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=56JBatEumGo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ogre body and plastic alien face

looks like bruce

She looks like a stripper

Yer Led Anal

I'd love to fuck this trashy slut, never heard her music though.

post feet

really makes you think

thicker than a bowl of oatmeal

>tfw you'll never find out if her pussy really tastes like pepsi cola

it's pretty good

9/10 music, shame she had her lips done.

Sirens: too bland an album
Lana Del Ray: Granma, Gas Station, Little Girls, make me like this album most
Born to Die: Carmen is fucking amazing
Paradise:Blue Velvet, Yayo best tracks
Ultraviolence: Money Power Glory, Black Beauty, awesome tracks.
Honeymoon: God Knows I Tried, Freak, Please Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood, show that she still got it.

Not to say the other tracks of these albums aren't worth listening to, but these are my favs.

>Please Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood
I thought that was maybe the worst cover of the year

It's excellent, surprisingly.
I'd say the sexy image distracts from the music, but I appreciate that she's doing a whole concept thing with this persona and the Americana imagery, and it's pretty trippy, really.
Just doesn't translate to still photos. lol.
Her music is definitely elite, whatever the image.

i love her

more like lana del gay amirite

born to die > ultraviolence > honeymoon

Her music is fucking garbage. Anyone who says otherwise has no place on this board and there is literally no other artist I can say this about. This isn't just an exaggeratory "over rated" post, she is absolute objective garbage. Words can not describe my hatred for this boring pretentious fucking cunt.

scaruffi-core

>Her music is fucking garbage
elaborate

She groans her way through albums as if it's fucking sexy to act apathetically pretentious about music that's lyrically shallow as a fucking puddle. It's utterly fucking nauseating

No thank you.

And furthermore the fact that this disgustingly boring human being has made a living off of this shallow nonsense only serves to make me hate her proportionally to her success. I'd literally rather listen to nickelback

you care about her persona too much
artist is a cunt =/= music is a garbage

Have you ever seen a live performance by her? She is notorious for finding shit reasons not to perform because she's shit. She stands there with her pretentious lack of charisma and is every bit as awkward as corey Feldman... But with less charisma and since she's 'sexy' she has a fucking pass for some reason and it's utter bullshit, she is entirely created off image alone and should have been a flop but for some reason fucking idiots buy in to her shallow bullshit. God I fucking hate her.

*calls sugar daddy #7*

i don't know what to say, since you added nothing new to discussion, it's a well known fact that she's a cunt, just read this again

4 posts, and there's nothing about her actual music except shallow lyrics

Well, you can still clearly see that her eyes are, in fact, not wide like cherry pies. If she's willing to lie about that, why should you trust her on anything, really?

Big fan of hers and I agree.

Lana Del Ray? Moar leik When I See Her I Wish To Be Gay oyy lmaofin

ultraviolence was AOTY 2014 t b h

i am laffin over here m8!!!

I find her very good looking

runner up

sia >

Lana is patrician

>When people forget that Lana Del Rey is actually her second attempt at music
>When people forget that her oil tycoon daddy paid to have all evidence of said first attempt scrubbed from the internet because it was shit and pathetic.

Please read i named her first 2 albums. I have them in listenable quality. While i agree that 'Sirens' is shit, 'Lana Del Ray' isn't.

lizzy grant album has some real gems though

youtube.com/watch?v=56JBatEumGo

Sirens and AKA are god tier, born to die was an instant classic. If you care even remotely about the persona or even care about persona more so than music then you should just leave t b h

They didn't scrub that hard if I knew about it.

she can catch the nut

Are you a homosexual by chance?

She has delicious thighs.

Not by chance, no.

post more lanas

looks like a fucking crossdresser KEK

upload that shit

definitley tastes like 3 day old pringles

her music is surprisingly good, given her "$150 a day sugarbaby hooker" appearance.

the average pH of pepsi is about 2.5

the average pH of a vagina is between 3.8 and 4.5

a vaginal pH similar to pepsi would suggest one of two things:

1. excessive amounts of alkaline semen entering her vagina
2. severe vaginal infection, most likely related to the above

But she talked about it.

Her music is vapid trash. It's not good or interesting because it's long winded, it just nullifies being fun to listen to.

She's a pretentious windbag and she's dumb as bricks. Every photo of her has this same glazed expression that says "oh so mystical and emotional" but you're not really sure what about.

If you actually like her music that's great but this really just serves my belief that people on Cred Forums are pretentious and appreciate music at the surface level. If this person were a flashy pop star you wouldn't even think about her.

If "excessive amounts of alkaline semen entering her vagina" the pH would be raised, not lowered. A pH below 7 indicates acidity, above 7 is alkalinity.

Is taste strictly related to pH?