of course not

Yes,, if you can call that shit on the pop radio music

No.

No, or at least they are ignorant and vulgar

of course this is what all the fags or Cred Forums think lol

but no they seriously do not.

On a surface level, yes.

Not really with very few exceptions

no. Music, like al things women "enjoy" is a status symbol.

Yeah, why wouldn't they?

yep, though they are less likely to get autistic about it and mostly stick to the surface. the average normie pleb probably enjoys music more than you do. i don't really know why, but transgender people are more likely to have 'patrician' taste in music, probably the autism spectrum correlation

this

strawpoll.me/11353899
Vote Cred Forums

Ugh. Why do men have to be judgemental shitheads? Fuck you and every one of you.

As a girl, I can confirm I enjoy every genre of music, even cookie cutter indie pop and rock. I agree most of us are shallow "creatures" that use music as a fashion accessory, but no, not all women are like that.

I enjoy post-rock, shoegaze, post-punk, noise rock, hip-hop, techno... even fucking black metal, classical, jazz.

Yes I'm mad OP.

>judgemental shitheads?

technically it's spelled judgmental.

:^)

>girl
>most of us
GET OUT. OUT! Right this way:

>>>/reddit/

You see, a good chunk of men have this weird autism thing where they can't comprehend the fact that people in certain groups act differently, I honestly think it's scientific. This is coming from a man.

>even fucking black metal
Woah, we have a big girl over here!

>A real, breathing """"""person"""""""" posted this.

You just got memed

So did you

The majority of people, both male and female, have little to no regards for the arts of any kind. They may profess their love for a subject but ultimately their knowledge is hyperbolic.

h-hi!

i'm a girl and i enjoy music, ask me anything

lmao +1

FUCK

No. Anything women "do" is in emulation of men, except women take more pictures of themselves doing it and try to make it "more social" because of course men aren't social.

What your favorite band and can you pls be ai gf

>Women make the best music
Yeah, I'm pretty sure they do

why was my post deleted?
conductor we have a problem

Get out Fantano no one likes your memes anymore

>An actual fedora poster wants to look cool and tough

Wew lad

lmao you must like to watch your "girlfriend" become culturally enriched by Tyrone and Jamaal

Woops, I believe you all dropped something!

The Arctic Monkeys aren't even that bad in my opinion. The last 2 albums were shit but those first 3 are pretty damn good I thought

No one cares what you think

>Implying most of Cred Forums knows enough women well enough to be able to actually make that judgment

I'm guessing you don't like Bjork, Joanna Newsom, My Bloody Valentine, Julia Holter, Nico, Jarboe, or Grimes?

Threads like these remind me that most guys on Cred Forums are virgins and/or have never had a female friend.

Of course this will never be a problem to them because in their minds women are cuckoldry-prone semen devils with no heart or brain, but I'm kinda glad to not be living in that reality.

As an emotionally and intellectually shallow beings, they enjoy it shallowly, even girls from underground scenes.

I knew this one girl who was really, I mean really, into the misfits.

She was chill.

so apparently yes

you can avoid joanna newsom. you cannot avoid grad school bitches who namedrop local bands.

>Threads like these remind me that most guys on Cred Forums are virgins and/or have never had a female friend.

actually the fact that i have as many female friends as male friends is exactly why i feel this way. i've got a respectable sample size that indicates to me that guys care more about music than girls do.

I like MBV, Newsom, and Grimes

Then get out you hypocrite

And how many is that

I met my gf at a John Maus show. So, yes.

>jazz, classical

at the anco concert i went to recently it was only the two girls by me that knew most of the lyrics and they kept yelling for peacebone and reverend green.

they were pretty cool

four

i have five male friends so i guess i don't have exactly the same amount, but still.

whats wrong with that

non argument

> I agree most of us are shallow "creatures" that use music as a fashion accessory, but no, not all women are like that.
>throwing "most of" your gender under the bus so you can impress a few autists on the internet

I visit these threads to laugh, but you just had to ruin it.

she's a womeme,,, what dis u expect

You're supposed to list good musicians when you do shit like this.

did somebody say bubs thread?

Cred Forums is the cringiest board on Cred Forums without even a question jesus christ.

post navel pics

that'd be Cred Forums tb h

we established this last year

women are a meme

Yes

>implying MBV's creativity sprung from anywhere but kevin shields

go listen to halsey and stfu

>four
l m a o

I sometimes really doubt women are as emotional as men.

Majority of composers are men, even nowadays, where there is no more oppression on what women choose to do as a profession.

Had a gf for 7 years, she never once shared a track with me she genuinely enjoyed or listened to on repeat for the rush.

I honestly think they pretend to enjoy it ironically just to look cool for the guys.

Sure, there are amazing singers and performers, but in terms of original ideas and the grasp of music in general, they don't even come close.

Still love it when I see a new producer/singer rise on the scene (NOT THE POP SCENE) and monitor how she develops.

Just my observation

being a whiny bitch and having a headache every 5 minutes doesn't register as being emotional in my book, there are many other emotions too.

so close

good goy

hA A fuckinG arctic monkeys shirT!!! what Fucking GARBagE Am I right!!!!!!!!!

>falling for the sample size meme
>still has a shit sample size

lmao buddy

Neither for music, nor for poetry, nor for fine art have they any real or true sense and susceptibility, and it is mere mockery on their part, in their desire to please, if they affect any such thing.

This makes them incapable of taking a purely objective interest in anything, and the reason for it is, I fancy, as follows. A man strives to get direct mastery over things either by understanding them or by compulsion. But a woman is always and everywhere driven to indirect mastery, namely through a man; all her direct mastery being limited to him alone. Therefore it lies in woman’s nature to look upon everything only as a means for winning man, and her interest in anything else is always a simulated one, a mere roundabout way to gain her ends, consisting of coquetry and pretence.

One need only watch the way they behave at a concert, the opera, or the play; the childish simplicity, for instance, with which they keep on chattering during the finest passages in the greatest masterpieces.

Nothing different can be expected of women if it is borne in mind that the most eminent of the whole sex have never accomplished anything in the fine arts that is really great, genuine, and original, or given to the world any kind of work of permanent value. This is most striking in regard to painting, the technique of which is as much within their reach as within ours; this is why they pursue it so industriously. Still, they have not a single great painting to show, for the simple reason that they lack that objectivity of mind which is precisely what is so directly necessary in painting. They always stick to what is subjective. For this reason, ordinary women have no susceptibility for painting at all

Milo yiannopoulos made an observation that men tend to be more on the spectrum of intelligence.
There are either very smart men or very retarded men.
Women tend to be in the middle, being average at best. It's just nature by design.

(not true, by the way)

disprove it

>I'm a gurl btw
>>>/tumblr/

This desu senpai
Ask almost anybody what kind of music they like and they'll say something like "Oh, everything really", which usually just means they listen to the radio if it's on.

Try /r9k/ senpai

Those are not good musicians. By any means.

/r9gay/ is worse. It consist of tripfags and normies trying to trigger the remaining autist who still lurk that board. I haven't been to /r9k/ in years.

I think anyone can make that observation

this.
Women are intellectually inept and shouldn't participate in hobbies.

>Le mature gentlemen that cringes at immature woman hate xD

Read this
Now read this
Cringe at yourself

They should make any serious board virgin free i swear to god.

If you go out and cant get a girl down to fuck for 3 hours max your opinion on everything is shit. Thats my 2cents

women will enjoy what I tell them to enjoy

Sure, because being born with serious deforminties to the point that no girl will guilt fuck you is my rucking problem.

Virginity means nothing to me.

yeah of course. I don't know if you meant pic to be related but my boyfriend turned me on to Arctic Monkeys actually

are you 12

people much smarter than him have made that observation. i remember learning that in an animal behavior class in college

Then you will never have an opinion worth observing my friend.

I am 20 years old, are you a virgin?

>I am 20 years old
Yeah, I though as much.

Yes, they do and Arctic monkeys is a good band

Was that a comeback? You are both underage and a pussy

cringe

This t b h. I want Cred Forums to fuck off. Imagine how bad it would get if Shkreli actually bought this shithole.

>you only think this because you have no sample size
>I actually do
>it's too small lul

keep shiftin those goalposts fampai

>people in this thread seriously think that women are capable of having music taste for any sake apart from pure image and that it is autistic to refute such a false claim

>fedora thinking he knows the world from his mom's basement

People who genuinely think like this are fucking sad

I go on here to discuss music but every time I'm greeted with a bunch of crappy threads about whether grimes is sexy or not and how women don't have to capacity to actually like music. Says a lot how you guys come on here to talk about this shit while I'm looking to actually talk about music. Maybe more women would come on here and you'd see that a lot of us are passionate about music but people like me are discouraged to engage on here every time because of your crappy attitudes towards us

damn

fuck off and die you filthy slut

up, there he goes again
this

enjoying music is the most plebeian thing you could ever do

If you've ever been outside of your basement and went to a concert where people enjoy music (even your really obscure shit) you'd see girls

You really can't say that they 'enjoy' what they are listening just because they are there.

My gf is into a lot of Cred Forums-core without knowing that it's Cred Forums-core cause she doesn't come on here. American Football, DG, Cap'n Jazz, Snowing, Clipping, a lot of emo and weird hip hop. She's into some pretty bro-tier EDM and shit tier pop-punk (ADTR, All Time Low, etc) so she's not perfect.

Not even a thousand male and female friends is a good sample size, four? Kek

Okay I'm not going to start bragging, but I think I can judging from
>four
But you're wrong. Girls are just interested in different music. Guys are just as bad for falling for shitty music. You only think all guys are patrician because you've made all of your guys friends based on your hobbies, and you've made those girl friends through those guys because no guy like you could make a girl friend on your own

Source?

You honestly think 4 people can represent the three billion others in the world? You're insane

kill yourself tripfag

You do realize guys that get lots of girls are those that respect them the least, right?

So anytime someone tries to act big n tuff cause a 5/10 fucked him once is always emberassing.

this is so true desu

Yes go to a goddamn music festival talk to a few cool chicks you'll realize they are definetly out there. That being said it's still a small slice of the female population. And what about the huge chunk of men that just listen to shitty ass butt rock, country rap etc. the majority of population lacks appreciation for music maybe it's more so women but then once again they usually have stupid intrests to begin with. Popularity brings content most women in their formative years are desirable and spend a good amount of time around other shitty people and don't have any reason to veer from or question the bull shit.

What's the "patrician" thing to do then, memelord?

The majority of men have awful taste in music too. And most the people on here seem to listen to music simply for the image, just posting their most listened to stuff from last fm for people to make observations about them based off of it. God forbid they actually talk about the music itself

This. A large portion of my female friends are practically in love with their music. My gf is really into say anything, muse, death grips, and some weird French pop group. You can say what you will about her taste but she definitely enjoys music.

Shit taste

Yeah we do

wait is that grimes
she's put on weight damn

I don't personally care for the death grips, but they are one of her favorites. Say Anything and Muse both out out quality music though, the French group is pretty good though I have no fucking clue what they're saying, she's fluent though so whatever floats her boat.

That's a meme band for "disaffected" girls who grow up well off and just decide to fuck it up like. Not dissing the band so much as I am the memebase

>Implying music isnt subjective

Did you mean

nice b8

How to get gf?

get off Cred Forums

this thread is so fucking reddit its not even funny

mfw trilby and not an actual fedora

ITT we've never interacted with a woman that shares our interests

Cred Forums leave

Bilinda Butcher never really wrote anything though.

do you want to go on a date with me (´・ω・`)

Nevermind, she actually co-wrote.

Go outside and socialize