First song is Come Together

>first song is Come Together
>last song is The End

really makes you think huh

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Her_Majesty_(song)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

damn...

last song is Her Majesty though

hidden track actually

Never actually noticed this...

>last song is The End
>Let it Be came after
wtf i hate the beats now

And?

Why was Abby Road, which was recorded after Let it be, so nice when Let it be was a shitshow? Did they suddenly decide to be nice again?

And, it's like saying that the loop after A Day In The Life is a song

Abbey Road came first. Also Let it Be isn't that shit. Its just comparatively shit when next to Abbey Road

>Let It Be is bad
amazing meme

Her Majesty is a standalone track and the last track on Abbey Road, not an indefinite fixed groove gimmick

Abbey Road was recorded after Let It Be was recorded

Let It Be wasn't as good because Phil Spector produced it

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Her_Majesty_(song)

I'm talking about the studio culture m8s. Let it be was a shitshow where all four of them hated each other and would leave sessions out of anger. even phil spektor knew he was getting shit when they asked him to mix it.

Abbey Road on other hand seems like suddenly they all liked each other again.

Being single is like liking a Phil Spector album

>"Her Majesty" is the final track of the album
Ok? That's exactly what I've told you

because they knew abbey road would be the end, the best album of all time to conclude the best band of all time

they basically forced themselves to play nice, they knew they were pretty much done with the beatles after that and they were glad to be working with martin again.

stupidity surprises me every day, specially on this board. her majesty is not meant to be heard, it's meant to be found. hell, the song is called THE END and also was the last song recorded collectively by all four.

I don't know why you disagree with the fact that Her Majesty is the last song on the record. You can play Abbey Road infinitely many times and Her Majesty will be the last track played every single time. It doesn't matter if it was unlisted or not meant to be heard

can't be considered "last" if it's unlisted, simple as that

That doesn't make any sense

>what is a hidden song

Why does it matter that it's hidden

Two reasons: The first was that the Get Back/Let it Be sessions started 3 months after the end of the tumultuous White Album session. The band were already at their wits end come the end of the White Album, and instead of taking a longer break decided to do the one thing you don't do when you're fed up with seeing the same people all the time: see the same people all the time again. On the other hand, main recording for Abbey Road didn't start until July (about 5 months after the Get Back/Let it Be sessions were shelved).

Reason 2: While tensions were still high, there was a desire to actually make a good album this time, and the band brought the old band back together (mainly George Martin, who insisted that they did what he said). So everyone was on their best behaviour for the Abbey Road Sessions. On the other hand, the Let it Be sessions were the only time where the band tried to do it all alone (really Paul tried to), and it failed miserably. Hence why it's their worst album outside of Beatles for Sale.

personally think LIB is above rubber soul

Beatles for Sale is the worst album when Yellow Submarine exists? wew, shit opinion, drop trip. you're worthless, you have awful taste, and I'm going to assume you're underage.

Leave this thread and educate yourself.

No such standard exists disqualifying a hidden track as a track altogether

This is traditionalist thinking. In the mp3 age nothing is hidden and everything is permitted.
Last track is last track

>the mp3 age
wut how does that change anything

aside from someone manually editing the track but that could be done with cassettes so its still a moot point

a hidden track is almost always if not exclusively a track with an extended period of silence after the song followed by the "hidden track"

being an mp3 doesn't inherently change that

whats wrogn with Beatles for sale

>"mp3 age"

let me remind you that abbey road came out in 1969, your "mp3 age" started like 3 decades later

>Starts with an airbag saving his live from a car crash
>Ends with a car crash
Woah.

I Want You is the first doom metal song

Actually Her Majesty was not always considered a "Hidden Track".

Early copies of Abbey Road actually have the song listed on both the record jacket and the label. For some strange reason later pressings omitted the inclusion of the song when listing tracks.

Believe it or not the "Loop" at the end of Sgt Pepper was not on the U.S. version of the album when it first came out in 1967. In fact unless you collected imports or had the U.S. version of Rarities most American Beatles fans didn't even know of it's existence until the catalogue was finally released on C.D. in 1987.