Wtf I hate Danny Brown now

>Wtf I hate Danny Brown now

This album sucks, I can't believe the hype it's getting, it's incredibly boring and forgettable

>XXX
>AE
>Old

Is this for relas

>tfw i guessed a 9.1

time to kill myself i guess

>2016
>caring about pitchfork reviews

Old IS better than XXX I don't know why you fags overhype that album so much

danny brown is a mediocre artist desu. he makes catchy hooks which i guess is all it takes these days, especially in hip hop.

Nah, Danny's a damn good rapper. Have to call it like it is though, he didn't drop a classic here and nothing can really be described a being next-level, but he still ha the potential to drop an AOTY in the future. Also, this is the hip hop AOTY so far.

Pitchfork is for fucking faggots that need to be told what to think

Sucks to be you, but your opinion does not hold nearly as much weight as do the opinions of the p4k staff.

Smart people wait to see critical consensus before using their precious time on something.

gr8 b8 m8

>Bon Iver 9.0
>Danny Brown 8.5
Are they serious? How can you respect pitchfork?

because that's completely accurate

(BI deserved higher actually)

Coloring Book got higher than this guys

Remember when people thought this was AOTY kek

I wish Pitchfork could go back to throwing out hilarious bomb reviews for albums everyone likes. Nowadays everything hyped gets A-range IGN scores, that's so lame.

ITS TIME FOR THE PERCOLATOR

fucking p4k are autistic how is this worse than coloring book

After hearing this it makes me think of Danny browns earlier releases. His gone back to his old sound making me instantly dismiss Old with it’s over hyped tracks which I felt it missed the flow of albums like XXX. Honestly I was ready for Danny brown to lose that flow and attain a more pop and polished sound. But to mine and I hope many fans delight he has brought back that XXX flow to this album.

The three singles which had come out before hand When it rain, with it’s amped up hyped sound that Danny brown is known for. Then Peumonia which brought more of a flow which was leaning more towards OLD with it’s clangy samples. But I mean shit it all works. But then dropping Really Doe. I was excited and ready for Atrocity Exhibition.
Listening through the whole album does bring me back to the flow of XXX I love. All the tracks do work together and the album as a full has a great flow. The odd beats is what brings me back to Danny brown quite literally everyday. I’ve found myself coming back to the latest release before this album dropped Really Doe bringing in the Kendrick Lamar Chorus. Damn Fresh as fuck. His working with the right people making the right album.

The odd beats keep on coming on tracks like Ain’t it fun. Damn so thick and so just Danny Brown perfection I was worried he was slowly losing but has come back to smash me in the face. Quite gladly to be smashed in the face like this though ain’t funny how it happens?

The spitting rhymes of Today then slowing it the fuck down with Get Hi. This is perfection for a stoner weirdo rapper album.

All in all an album which was hyped in my mind and has come to actually not let me down like most things do when you hype them up… Like every transformers movie that wasn’t a cartoon.

But shit another great release not absolutely filled with guests either. Just the right amount.

Probe me wrong.

is it the same reviewer? if so, then the guy is an idiot. If it isn't the same guy then the guy that gave AE a review gave it a fair, if not high, mark. And the other guy who reviewed coloring book gave it waaaaaaay too high of a score.

accurate score

CHECKKKKKK!

it was nice knowing you bro

But there's a fish in the percolator

Sorry

>Probe me wrong.

ayy lmao

same score Scaruffi will give it

You agree a fucking clown