Wtf

wtf
when does the singing start?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/TU5ci8BO2VE
youtu.be/pb8BiQR9RTI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

kek

in a few minutes just keep listening :')

It's totally worth it when it starts man! It's all about the build up for his vocal delivery :) it isn't just critically acclaimed with bad vocals!

>singing
wrong album bro, see pic

wtf
why do the guys dont even sing they just talk

Are you purposely making a tired joke? I can't tell.

protip - it's not even them talking

>listening to this shit when hrsta exists
moya should have never rejoined them when his band was superior

wtf

True or false: Lyrics were the worst thing ever to happen to music.

instrumental pretentious circlejerk post rock was the worst thing to ever happen to music

>why do the guys dont even sing
They do, actually.
>they just talk
That's a sample.

Exhaust > Hrsta > GY!BE
youtu.be/TU5ci8BO2VE

>support iran
i dont even have to listen to it to know its shit. filtered

mte

how retarded is this? a bunch of shitty guitars annoying the hell out of me
its like i got more important things to do

i filtered you. remember? dont reply to me again...

sigh...

get a room

That album doesn't exist.

youtu.be/pb8BiQR9RTI

If the best parts of the songs are the movements, then why don't they just release them with no buildup?

Really makes u think

wtf

wtf?
whens the dryer part

The thing about post rock is that the music is intentionally made of simple and repetitive harmonies. Ever since blacks approppriated classical and electronic and made lush and extravagant compositions and true modern operas. Whites abandoned their culture for the consumption of mainstrean and thought "well fuck, we have nowhere to go, we have to make something that has no chance whatsoever of being stolem" and started a new alternative style of music, a style focused not in complex composition but in the subtleties, the little details of the tale told around a firestack with a group of 20 something friends, holding a beer can in the hands, playing the guitar in the least mainstrean way possible, or at least on a style that radios will never swallow up. Repetitive and long, drawn out instrumental suites are born. But unlike the indie rock (another middle class white style created to escape the negro mainstrean) with the emotionless chords and emo oriented vocals; the post-rock in the other hand tries to deliver emotions through the instruments.

What sets bands like Slint and Godspeed You Black Emperor apart is without a doubt the tendencies and disparate influences of each act. Slint clearly leans towards an indie rock instrumentation while the latter is far more concerned with composition and making laconic music inspired by classical compositions.

Perhaps the more negro influenced band of the genre is Stereolab (BLACKED) with funky rhythms harkening back to the krautrock/blues roots of true and sensual negro music.

kek

>the little details of the tale told around a firestack with a group of 20 something friends, holding a beer can in the hands, playing the guitar

Fuck is this cringe shit

wtf
when does the good start

have you ever done camping with ur friends? not cringe at all. pretty fun i'd say

ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE user

This album is the classical music of our generation
what are some other pleb-filters rock albums?

>people taking this seriously

they aren't though

AAOOAAOAAOAAAOAAOAAOAAO

Was this written by Scaruffi?

when you press play