Cred Forums makes black metal

Let's make up a fictional black metal band with original content that's gonna be as shitty as possible but we also need to make it look legit. Then we post it to some metal subreddit of Reddit and hype it enough to make some 12yo. edgy reddit kids actually to think it's good.
We need anons with instruments, I can handle the guitar and bass parts unless someone else wants to have that role.

>dubs decide the album & song names
>triples decide the band name
Only legit sounding stuff gets chosen.

And yes, the album art gets chosen by 69

666 s A t A n

eyy

"våt fjert"

reroll

rolling for cover, someone can edit this pic if I don't win roll

>one off
fuck you

Hieronymous

That's actually pretty good. Rolling for this.

>3 make an album threads at once
jesus christ will you people fucking stop

Id be willing to make a couple tracks

we could at least try a little bit to make normal sounding black metal

Who here /black metal toanz/?

All treble no mids maybe a bit of low end sometimes here and there, trem pick like the GOAT what it is

hmmmmm

I actually did something like that in High School with a friend. We imagined a fictional african Black Metal band called "Inapoharibiwa". The band had a tape demo with african dictator imagery and an album both for which I made the artwork (can't find them right now). We advertised as "late 1980's, forgotten centrafrican Black Metal" and even managed to get it in the database of a french Metal Archives-like website. People thought it was real and got genuinely interested, then they caught up to the scam and I got banned. Good times.

Throwing a few ideas:

Band name: Tetragrammaton
Album name: Anguished Nazarene
Lineup : Hammer of Crucifixion - Drums & Vocals
Pazuzu - Guitars
Nero - Vocals
Ulfberht - Bass

Tetragrammaton sounds alright, I'm rolling for it

Band name: Satanic Deathcult

I guess Satanic Deathcult could be a track name

Roll for Tetragrammaton

This is a more serious one.

rolling for this

If you are OK with playing guitar should we start sending you sheet music for the songs?

for someone who has never listened to black metal, it would be interesting for me to try it out

however gotta leave for work and then institute and I'll be back in 14 hours so I just hope you guys get something out of this and I may come back

don't forget though to make it lo-fi as fuck

I would help with this project if we didn't do the bullshit "dubs decide". What kind of black metal do you have in mind, I've written a ton of it in the past and have a ton of scrapped and unfinished songs laying around that we could used

>tfw OP doesn't have a band and he want's to be one
>tfw you get others to advertise your music
Nice try OP

bump

Yeah lets forget that thing.