>what is posicore

she's not wrong though

people of what color?

>she

purple

any color

white is not a color

Who is she and how does this affect me

punk is for people who want to defy this generation's zeitgeist of entitled youngsters.
special snowflake minority groups pls leave. this music wasnt made for you.

YOU'RE

really she isn't???? wow my head just got turned upside down man real eye opening!

>A genre literally invented by angry white males
>it's not for you though

black is also not a color

>implying you can defy a zeitgeist
>implying you can somehow escape the spirit of the times

right but they're actually brown

except the heart of africa mujambo ones

>T R I G G E R E D

ima just start saying shit and say it's true
you can try!!!!

No, punk is for pissed off youth in general.

Fuck you, you fucking tool.

punk is shit. they can have it.

Black metal belongs to girls, black metal belongs to queers, black metal belongs to people of color. White men, black metal is not for you, your anger is meaningless and pointless, go fuck yourselves, I hate you all.

what if I'm pissed off with this generations entitlement and the socializing factors that have encouraged this attitude, huh bucko?

White people aren't "white" either.

Race is the most pointless concept we've ever thought up.

punk has no age limit

Vega started suicide at like 39

no, it isn't.

oh well yeah thats true

punk, invented by males and a small number of women, all white, died in 1979-1980.
Isabel Under-Wear doesn't understand this, as expected.

>punk is for pissed off youth
>pissed of youth
>youth

you know nothing about real punk, kiddo

protip: grrenday isn't punk lol

Is this a person of any influence or just some fat cunt?

>cunt

Chances are I know personally who posted this because I know izzy. Whoever posted this probably lives in pacific beach, I. San Diego California and went to mission bay high school or knows someone who does. Izzy was in the mission bay jazz band and graduated two years before I did. Izzy has completely jumped onto the sjw train and other than her being wrong about punk she was an interesting character while I knew her before she transitioned and moved out of California. Ama

why doesn't she write a song about it instead of bitching on social media?

>white woman speaking on behalf of non whites

I know I'll sound butthurt being a white guy, but truly this statement is no better than those racist white guys she disavows

When did queer become politically correct to say?

who cares punk is shit-tier rock music

that's right, user
but it's good to remember that not all women are as severely mentally handicapped as the one in that picture, and that a large majority of people do see what she says as being racist and sexist

False flag. That account's fake and operated by an alt-right Trumplet.

Fuck you

whats your aotysf

>she

White is every color, Black is devoid of any color
White is colors, black is nothingness

>She
you meant to say "that"
Also I wonder if she ever listened to the sex pistols

true but I think that still means white technically isn't a color even though its comprised of them

>tfw almost every punk band consists solely of white males

This is based on how we as humans precieve color. No matter where you put the color white it will still be the color white so any which way you will be seeing something that is comprised of color, it has color to it.

>No matter where you put the color white it will still be the color white
but the same applies to black

>mfw punk was invented by white males
>mfw nearly every punk band has white males
>mfw this girl has a fucking gloss shirt

Right but is like not seeing anything at all. Because colors could only be made with light, right?

>claims to have an opinion on punk music
>gloss shirt
>Into the trash it goes.

A

CUNT

requesting we wuz punks n shit pics

More like punk belongs to the fucking working class. I'm all for identity politics but class struggle comes before it.

I'm cool woth punk not being for me. It was an entirley image driven movement pushed by what equates to hot topic circa 1970. It was always a product meant to be eatem up by edgy teens that either wamted to piss off their parents, seem cool or appear "down with the cause."

It's nothing but posturing which is exactly what the LGBT/feminist scene has become.

>missing out on post-punk and art punk
kill yourself famalam

>punk belongs to girls
>girls
This is Cred Forums desu

But what if I'm a queer white man?

Black metal belongs to norwegians, black metal belongs to pagans, black metal belongs to people who worship odin. Normies, black metal is not for you, your anger is meaningless and pointless, go fuck yourselves, I hate you all.

Punk nowadays serves to do nothing but uphold the status quo and act as an outlet for over-entitled twenty-somethings to engage in virtue signalling and echo the same sentiments as the liberal establishment.

Not to mention, the music fucking blows now.

smokeringspdx.bandcamp.com/album/boxes
released January 16, 2016

burntpalms.bandcamp.com/album/back-on-my-wall-2
released February 5, 2016

I can agree that this is what it has become around the 90's, but up to then it actually evolved pretty good, hardcore punk,art punk and post punk bands put out some of the best albums of the 80's and they were all offsprings of punk.

I have no problem with those, they're great.

But OG punk rock was just a meme a bunch of people fell for.
There's still some quality hardcore punk I'll listen to but that's because I also fell for the meme and generally enjoy it.

Punk is such a shitty music. It's more about the image and the politics than the music quality.

I can't agree with that, the original scene came from the poorest areas of England

I love all of this "white males are worthless people" shit. It's such hopeless hypocrisy - accuse entire race and gender of discriminating against everyone else and then try yo treat them all like sub-human trash. It's pretty funny.

he's not wrong though

Sex pistols was assembled by a fashion designer to promote his S&M related wears. They didn't start the band out of entirely political reasons, they were tacked on later

>I look forward to a future pop music that is truly wild
Twenty One Pilots

this is exactly it
but of course lots of these girls and boys come from class privilege themselves and are oblivious to it
it's convenient that punk and the "left" generally are defanged and diverted completely into identity politics rather than the larger political and economic cause

>his
It was a woman, mainly - Vivienne Westwood. Her husband or boss or whatever, Malcolm McLaren (a white man), piggybacked her and made the New Wave thing with some completely forgettable band and invented the Sex Pistols himself (I think), but it was made because of Vivienne Westwood's shitty pirate shirts.
The political stuff was to target edgy, middle-class teens who were most likely to jump on the idea of a 'counter-culture sub-culture' to rebel against their salaryman parents, which is why they used music to get them to buy clothes. The political stuff was just to make it controversial so parents would hate it and kids would love it even more.

It's basic marketing, there are tonnes of documentaries about it. I had to watch one in a 9AM lecture when I was in college.

When SJWs started using it wrong

Thanks, it's been a while since I was really into researching punk so I'm glad you came through with the details.

Not sure if you're being sarcastic or not, but I do like to throw a few names out to help potential newfags do some googling.

The one, important note to take away from it all is that the same aesthetic that Westwood invented years ago is the only consistent element in Punk music as a whole. If you go to any Punk show not wearing your Punk rock uniform you're going to look out of place. No matter what levels of integrity of legitimacy any punk music has taken on, the core audience will always be more fashion centred (in a regressive manner, as well, since they're rooted decades in the past). In that sense, Punk is very like Metal - the image as well as loose, copy paste themes are omnipresent. That's probably why crust punks look so irritating.
It makes interviews with guys in Punk bands really funny, anyway, since they're all so adamant that 'this is me' and whatever, but they're entirely subscribed to a clothing line from the 70s and it's marketing campaign.

Punk belongs to edgy faggots

It's genuine. You're doing the Lord's work, user.

>not listening to anti-punk

What would that even be?

seeing as how punk is gay as shit and only faggots listen to punk, she isn't wrong,

Fuck off Varg, black metal is for Satanists not pagans.

Ah cool. One further point; most members in any significant Punk scenes will know everything I posted, but adhere to it all anyway. I can't remember the logic behind it. I dip in and out of the local crust scene all the time but I don't wear denim rags so only so many of them are actually willing to talk to me/I'm pretty uncomfortable surrounded by a group of people who look like a comic book villain's minions.

They're almost all white people at these things as well, to readdress the OP.

What draws young people to punk as an identity seems to be some idea of not feeling like they belong so engaging with someone who has been engaging with that can be fun. They're all usually really nice guys, too... But musically, the vast majority all sound exactly alike.

Then there are the hyper SJWs and the 'I take my punk image way too seriously' guys who are the absolute worst and can't take a joke.

The best thing about the punk community is that I can identify some specific stereotypes and you'll find all of them (and only them) at any and every show. Very reliable bunch.

Black metal belongs to Muslims and their quest to crush Christianity, Black Metal used to make sense for europeans in the 90s but now it belongs to the muslims, that's how it goes. Stop claiming things that don't belong to you anymore.

>weiss
>literally means white in german
>jew named white hating white men
classic

this

>black metal
>belings to muslims
Wew lad

>invented by angry white males

Daily reminder that the first punk bands were Hispanic and black.

WE WUZ PUNKZ

Fanbases are the fucking worst

So what is punk to you, "kiddo"?

it's easy to say that without dropping any band names.
To my knowledge, the first punk-ish sounds started with krautrock bands like Can and NEU! experimenting and stuff, and stuff like The Velvet Underground and Patti Smith. And it really started to catch on in Britain with the Sex Pistols and that kind of stuff

SO YOU BE SAYIN'

"Proto-punk" (read: lo-fi garage rock) bands like Los Saicos are not punk, if that's what you're referring to

If he is responding to some idiot friend who posted a shitty song and wanted feedback, i love this. If it is anything, i want him to die.

>people of colour

how is this not worse than saying black

Nah m8, the first punk band was Los Saicos. They were Peruvian and formed in 1964. The stooges came next in 1967, and then death (all black people) formed in 1971. I consider them to be more punk than the stooges because they had a heavier and rawer sound.

>punk belongs to the fucking working class
l m a o

>t. born in 1997

Close, 94.
Take from that what you will.