Why is Cred Forums still neglected about TOP...

Why is Cred Forums still neglected about TOP? Why does everyone keep nitpicking the dumb lyrics and pretends that's all there is to the band, when in reality most of their songs have amazing lyrics, not to mention their outstanding, almost revolutionary melodies?
>"I'd die for you, " that's easy to say
>We have a list of people that we would take
>A bullet for them, a bullet for you
>A bullet for everybody in this room
>But I don't seem to see many bullets coming through

Go ahead, reply with "ONE MAN", or "that is WILD", or any of your epic meme pastas. You'd just be proving how you're all just meme-spewing autists who would rather take any chance to try to be funny than recognize an actually talented artist.

its just a tumblr version of death grips

Answer this or you'll never succeed as a musician.

fuck you senpai

answered

TOP is just as much of a fucking meme as "that's WILD." It's just like meme rap and poptimism. Yiu can like them and that's fine. I don't so I won't, I'm sure there's some other artist we can agree is good or bad.

>t. Someone thoroughly spooked

>My name's Blurryface
what is that even supposed to mean?

holy shit stop

FUCKING YES, NOT THE ONLY ONE NOTICING

>even doe i like both bands

Just in case you stupid fucker

Go be an hero

first post, best post

also OP doesnt know that the "ONE MAN" and "that is WILD" meme came from out old tranny waifu

Its actually the opposite, you recieve bad luck

>neglected

pls

Responding

post Wild Marinas

FUCK OFF WITH THIS MEME

-0-

>wish we could turn back time
Damn...

not today

k

Don't disrespect TOP like that, they have nothing in common with meme grips, except maybe horrible fan bases

I don't know you or what you make, but i can already tell for fact that you'll never make it in the music industry whatsoever

THIS
how the fuck does Cred Forums like literal senseless loud noise, but not actually thought out music? jeez

;(

fuck you senpai

Woah just take it easy, man

A lot of people are just now noticing Twenty One Pilots because of Blurryface, but really Vessel is when they should've gotten this kind of fame. Blurryface was sub-par compared to their earlier work. They may be a bit too angsty sometimes, but they are pretty good. They put on some great live shows too.

okay

Avant-Folk

Literally the whitest rap I've ever heard.

Because you might as well listen to a more skilled rapper or an indie pop band that knows what they're doing

please

Ack

:(

what

Linkin Park for a new generation

I don't care but justincase

ok

success is for sellouts

Sod off

I grew up listening to punk rock, so that explains why I can appreciate what's happening within the noise that Death Grips makes. I don't know much about TOP, but I bet their "actually thought out music" is probably the result of the band hooking up with an experienced producer who knows how to give bands direction. On the other hand, the credits in the liner notes to a Death Grips album seem to indicate they do it all themselves thanks in part to one of the full-time members actually being a producer. In other words, Death Grips comes off as being fully self-sufficient whereas TOP (like many bands, to be fair) probably rely on outside help. Also, writing DG off as "literal senseless noise" makes you sound like you listened to the first track off the new album and gave up when the song was over.

I've never been much of a lyrics guy, but that sounds like the crappy "poetry" I wrote in high school. It's no wonder why the kids seem to like them, and I can't help but assume that the lyricist is simply pandering to his audience.

s

This, it's exactly the same edgy rap/rock trainwreck remade for the tumblr generation.

could somebody please answer my question? i´m curious

if you can't understand it yourself, then there's no point in trying to explain because it simply goes beyond you

i don't even play any instruments

now that´s what i call edgy!

>too dumb to understand lyrics
>"h-haha, you're just edgy :)"

sleep tight

>smiley
leave

>implying that I'm good at bass
Fools on you

ouououou

Noooooooooooo

Fuck, I gotta do it.