Check out gravediggaz
Try glenn branca

You should try anthony fantano

>uploads image to RYM
>still in queue after 8 months
someone kill this site and its mods

It's cool to be embryo!
Larry Young - Lawrence of Newark

It's a meme to hate on YHF. 5star album.

Jean-Claude Vannier - l'enfant assassin des mouches

Evil Twin - The Black Spot

Tatsuya Nakamura - Song of Pat

rateyourmusic.com/~HotOpinions

>being able to fit your 5 stars on one page

As much as I love Atomizer I can't say it's without its faults. Imo a 5star album should be near spotless. Same reason why even tho Sister Ray and WLWH are two of the greatest rock songs of all time it still can't save that album from The Gift and Lady Godivas Operation.

>Athens, Georgia
I've been there once and it was surprisingly really nice

worst taste itt

ya it's a cool city. I'm at UGA and the campus is gorgeous

SWEETLY

what are your issues with it? Other than what probably guess like A7X and Hospice

Gravediggaz is fucking amazing.

Lots of memerap

Ya I'm a big hip hop fan, of all sounds. Live Love's honestly just an incredible mixtape. Some of the best mixtape hip hop beats ever are on that tape

thanks, this is great so far! i'll recc one back, aketagawa shoji - ishoshigi

R8

++++ the orb
Check out human eye!

I have crippling depression

my recommendation would be to leave Cred Forums and listen to more music

same

i have rated quite a lot of music on rym (but i'm fairly new there so i haven't rated everything i've listened too), i just don't give many 5's

I have osteoporosis

okay man, you don't have to justify yourself to me, but it honestly looks like you've just barely gone through the Cred Forums essentials...

If someone has a single AnCo album rated 5, especially two of their poppiest and most accessible releases (not that good music can't be accessible), you can tell they haven't listened to much music, let alone even the entire AnCo discography

I don't have any close friends at my job and i've been here for 4+ years. I just come in and put my headphones on and take them off when I leave. I'm in an open/no cubical office.

>if someone has an opinion i disagree with i can tell they haven't listened to much music

how's your senior year of high school so far user

Pleb n proud

That's a lot of hate m8 lmao

see, here's my point. look at this post and see how all of those albums are music that he probably actually enjoys

your post on the other hand is just music that you're "supposed" to like because it's popular on Cred Forums

i can't believe i share a board with people this snobby

is it really so hard to believe that maybe he just likes that music

Cred Forums drones accessible and enjoyable music, so when someone comes along with very "Cred Forums" taste i don't find it surprising at all nor do i assume they like it because they think they should because it's popular. they probably like it because Cred Forums drones really well made, enjoyable music

nice, check out the Trout Quintet by the same quartet for more Schubert
also Ronettes - Best of the Ronettes

get on Skepta - Konnichiwa

maybe check out the Reinhardt Goebel recording for kunst der fuge, it's interestingly different and my favourite.
Also have you heard Taylor's Air Above Mountains?

nice Martha Argerich, check out het performance of Shostakovich's Piano Concerto No. 1

check Sonny Criss - Sonny's Dream (Birth of the New Cool)
Art Blakey - Free For All

pls

>Shostakovich's Piano Concerto No. 1
I really dig his string quartets, I'll be sure to check that out!

Someone post immunity Thom

>nice, check out the Trout Quintet by the same quartet for more Schubert

thanks man, already know the ronettes but that's still a good rec. i dunno if you're just reccing a best of because it's the easiest thing to suggest, but you should check out their actual full length album if you haven't, it's outstanding

Why no gk,md ?

I like TPAB more. I've given GKMD 4,5 stars, though.