/last.fm/

It's the last.fm thread my boyes

Paste your taste:
pastemytaste.pe.hu/

Friends who listen addon: addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/friends-who-listen/
chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/friends-who-listen/meggmbmcebhnbamegfmejpokkjhcnmih

Discord chat:
discord.gg/MuzY7zr

Other urls found in this thread:

last.fm/user/gebbg
last.fm/user/nomanproblem
last.fm/user/kushmeeuwis
last.fm/user/AlaTis-BnT
last.fm/user/sectae
last.fm/user/marrks
last.fm/user/squidcudi
last.fm/user/dedhedchemistry
last.fm/user/djuphavstjuvar
last.fm/user/Kyasupa_
last.fm/user/silverhawk79
last.fm/de/user/KayNathrakh
last.fm/user/Conor_Gibbs
last.fm/user/tfwiktf
last.fm/user/Bhalek
last.fm/user/calrs
last.fm/user/Muzulmanyev
last.fm/user/Meme_master
last.fm/user/hotbred/
last.fm/user/guccisosa3hunna
last.fm/user/PonyDelight
last.fm/user/sacronyx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

last.fm/user/gebbg

Last 7 days I have been into Incantation, Danny Brown, Impetigo, Last Days of Humanity, Ildjarn, Autopsy, Darkspace, Obituary, Bolt Thrower, Merzbow, Three 6 Mafia, Waka Flocka Flame, Haemorrhage, Lil Ugly Mane, Squash Bowels, Beherit, DJ Screw, Dystopia, Exhumed, Inquisition, UGK, Necrony, Travi$ Scott, Broken Hope, Bloodhammer, Bathory, Crimson Massacre, Kreator, Suffocation, G.I.S.M., Guilty Connector, Koopsta Knicca, Torture Chain, MSBR, Indian Summer, DJ Paul and Wormphlegm.

last.fm/user/nomanproblem

>Last 7 days I have been into Erik Satie, Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds, Gorguts, Danny Brown, Set Fire to Flames, Candy Claws, Goth-Trad, Siekiera, Swans, Burial, Blackout, Deathspell Omega, Delta Sleep, Andy Stott, Astrobrite, Wolf Eyes, World's End Girlfriend, Laurel Halo, Les Rallizes Dénudés, 小島麻由美, FOX LOCO PHANTOM, My Bloody Valentine, Daniel Johnston, Mass, Xiu Xiu, Godspeed You! Black Emperor, Navicon Torture Technologies, Ryoji Ikeda, 青葉市子 and Bart.

www.last.fm/user/bighatlogan

just busted a quick nut, ama

last.fm/user/kushmeeuwis

i've only had this for like 2 days go easy on me

Last 7 days I have been into Danny Brown, Spiritualized, Ka, Neutral Milk Hotel, Mr. Bungle, Spacemen 3, Bon Iver, Jay Electronica, Joy Division, The Velvet Underground, Corey Feldman, Manic Street Preachers, The Beatles, The Smiths, Divine Council, King Geedorah, Mercury Rev, My Bloody Valentine, NOT and The Cure.

last.fm/user/AlaTis-BnT

how you gonna repair it

What's the point of these threads?

gay

www.last.fm/user/itsdomz

a brief moment of peace in our miserable depressing existence

i am not planning to repair it. they say time heals all the wounds.

no u.

last.fm/user/sectae

last.fm/user/marrks

>Last 1 month I have been into Saetia, Stars of the Lid, John Maus, Orchid, The Most Sad, Dave Bixby, The Khayembii Communiqué, William Basinski, American Football, Indian Summer, Stephan Mathieu, Tangerine Dream, Willamette, City of Caterpillar, Grouper, Brainticket, Jefre Cantu-Ledesma, Raum, Argot, Cady, Fripp & Eno, Nothing Left to Grasp, Andrew Chalk, Edgar Froese and Belong.

last.fm/user/squidcudi

>Last 7 days I have been into Frank Ocean, The Beatles, David Bowie, The Beach Boys, Michael Jackson, Cleaners From Venus, Kanye West, Jeff Rosenstock, Laboratorium, Rage Against the Machine, The Zombies, Nymb, John McLaughlin, 渚にて, American Football, Moe Shop, Mahavishnu Orchestra, Death Grips, Pink Floyd and Tortoise.

What a crock of shit. I hope Sonemic implements a scrobbling feature.

last.fm/user/dedhedchemistry

>scrobbling
Who actually needs it though?
desu the moment rym gets better profile customization options I'm completely ditching last.fm for good

last.fm/user/djuphavstjuvar

>these fucking constant pop-ups telling me to whitelist or subscribe
Don't know how much more of this bullshit I can take.

How can you live without addblock in 2016?

That's the problem, I have adblock and last.fm are demanding I whitelist it it or pay for a pointless subscription.

last.fm/user/Kyasupa_

>I'm into 三上寛, Coil, Current 93, 高田渡, Whitehouse, 友川かずき, Merzbow, Boris, 桑原幸子, 池玲子, 浅川マキ, 山崎ハコ, 佐井好子, Death in June, Daniel Johnston, Osamu Kitajima, Peste Noire, Spiritualized, Francis Bebey and Have a Nice Life.

I never had that happen to me.

last.fm/user/silverhawk79
>mfw I realize my last.fm account is over 10 years old

last.fm/de/user/KayNathrakh

>Last 7 days I have been into Bethlehem, Impaled Nazarene, Mayhem, Sodom, Imperium Dekadenz, Candlemass, Die Ärzte, Duszę Wypuścił, Imperious, Batushka, Cauchemar, Schammasch, Slayer, Black Magick SS, Burzum, Inquisition, Nokturnal Mortum, Garden Of Grief, Misþyrming, Death in June, Horn, Sinmara, Iron Maiden, Kreş, PINK GUY, Sojourner, Sun Devoured Earth, Windfaerer, Bathory, Goatpenis, Mgła, Falco, Nord Frost, Goatmoon, Kawir, Rome, Shit, Xibalba Itzaes and Absurd

last.fm/user/Conor_Gibbs

Last 7 days I have been into Bones, Lilys, A Sunny Day In Glasgow, Mitski, Tycho, 0edit, Beach House, Astrobrite, Airiel, Airospace and M83.

last.fm/user/tfwiktf

>Last 7 days I have been into Ratatat, Yuck, Radiohead, The Smiths, Liars, Black Moth Super Rainbow, Interpol, Bauhaus, Duster, Alabama Shakes, The Jesus Lizard, A Place to Bury Strangers, Cal Chuchesta, Car Seat Headrest, Crystal Castles, Death from Above 1979, Low, Mitski, My Bloody Valentine, The Doors, Xiu Xiu, The Pains of Being Pure at Heart, Codeine, Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark, The Cure, The Drones, St. Vincent, Alcian Blue, Have a Nice Life, Cigarettes After Sex, Bosse-de-Nage, Deafheaven, Mac DeMarco, Pavement, The Smashing Pumpkins and Unwound.

Fuck

just started happening to me today too wtf

last.fm/user/Bhalek

Rec me some bleak folk and spooky music for this month of october

last.fm/user/calrs

>Last 3 months I have been into The Caretaker, Träd, Gräs och Stenar, Boards of Canada, 18 Carat Affair, Marcos Valle, Onra, Föllakzoid, Plaid, Metallica, Monster Rally, Piero Piccioni, The Beach Boys, Bob Dylan, Frank Ocean, Ulver, Can, Erik Satie, Popol Vuh, Mamman Sani and Brian Eno.

Adblock is kill, install ublock origin and enable antiadblock filters

last.fm/user/Muzulmanyev

last.fm/user/Meme_master

This site doesn't even show your "friends" scrobbles of artists on the artist pages anymore. What's the fucking point of this garbage site anymore

last.fm/user/hotbred/

last.fm/user/guccisosa3hunna

bump

bump

I'm into Jeremy Soule, Atrium Carceri, Lana Del Rey, Marina & the Diamonds, Florence + the Machine, False Mirror, Kammarheit, Sabled Sun, Svartsinn, Bohren & der Club of Gore, Igorrr, John Williams, Turisas, Dean Martin, Katy Perry, raison d'être, He Is We, Lily Allen, Howard Shore and Scary Kids Scaring Kids.

last.fm/user/PonyDelight

am i cool guys? :^)

rip last.fm i'm done

last.fm/user/sacronyx