Daily reminder that danny brown's album is, in fact, not better than old

daily reminder that danny brown's album is, in fact, not better than old

>reminder
>p4k score
neck yourself, basement dweller

just giving you guys the facts
when atrocity exhibition came out everyone was saying that it's better than old, better than XXX even

well I hate to break it to you, but you're objectively wrong.

the objective rating is old > atrocity exhibition > xxx > the hybrid > black milk

anyone that says otherwise is a contrarian faggot

>I conform my opinions based on a score from an internet music website
>if you disagree with their score then you are a "contrarian faggot"
once again: neck yourself, basement dweller

Daily reminder that bon iver got a higher score than this

yea im with this guy

delusion is serious mental health issue, you guys should go seek help

>delusion is serious mental health issue, you guys should go seek help
>delusion
Yes, and you should go get a dictionary. You are the one deluding yourself to believe an small music website's scores are somehow final say on a patently and eternally subjective matter.

aw, sorry hun, I'm sure you really liked the new danny brown too :(

Yet here you are in this topic defending your shitty album.

Haven't listened to any of his music, so no.

Umm, no but okay. How is that a response?

daily reminder that pitchfork blows

kek. got more pics?

Not sure if bait or just a fucking idiot of a human being.

Not sure if bait or just a fucking idiot of a human being.

Literally end your life.

>according to the IGN of music
forgot to add this my man

I FUCKING LOVE OLD!!!!

HANDSTAND IS GOAT!!!!!

stay mad, samefag

>new Bon Iver got a better score than AE

this really triggers me

I know this is a bait thread but I really am actually mad about this score. I usually don't give a fuck honestly but AE being worse than Old is an offensively bad opinion. Like how could a person ever even think that?
I understand p4k isn't one person but jfc, consider the context and the scores that were given before for the same artist at least.

wtf I like Old more now

why do we still even talk about p4k? they're on the wrong side of history since 2014

>being this deluded
come to your own conclusions, pal. just because some community college dropout writing for p4k says something, does not make it objective fact

Best songs of the album?

When it Rain
Tell Me What I Don't Know
Ain't it Funny

Old as a whole was just one of the most disappointing albums of all time for me considering how good XXX was

> Being this wrong

Today, it's such a chilling song

Completely agree. I was looking for some kind of logical continuation of where XXX brought us and it felt like he regressed. It really wasn't a very memorable album for an artist that, especially now, has proven he can make some damn memorable rap.

Tell Me What I Don't Know is the best I think
Ain't it Funny, Pneumonia, Dance in the Water, and Today are all just slightly a cut above the rest imo.
Every song is at least an 8.5/10 though except Lost and From the Ground. Rolling Stone is almost there too because of Petit Noir but the beat and Danny are so good it outweighs Noir's shittiness on that track.

>Not sure if bait or just a fucking idiot of a human being.

They're right.

t. rihanna fan

I think I like this album?
Only checked it out because of the circle-jerk, and I'm not listening to that much rap anyways.

Do I like AE because its pretty weird or is it actually a good rap album? Can't be convinced that "slurp that pussy up just like lo mein" is genius lyricism so what's the deal with this guy. And Ain't it Funny doesn't sound accessible at all.

>inb4 form your own opinion

im trying guys

XXX 9.5
E.X. 9
Old 9
Hybrid 8.5
in my opinion

I meant A.E. not E.X. lol atrocity exhibition im high

lost is one of my favorite tracks, the instant he starts rapping paired with the beat makes me headbob 100% of the time
I can see why people wouldn't rate it that highly because of how simple it is in comparison to the rest of the tracklisting
but this really reminds me of tracks from XXX like Outer Space and Monopoly

old has aged so bad holy fuck

can't believe i used to think that shit sounded cool in 2013

Good b8
I'm enjoying this immensely

The first half still holds up nicely

But Pitchfork is really right. Except maybe on old being "better" than XXX.

XXX > AE > Old

People should give more credit to Paul White, the Dannys producer, his "success" responsible is Paul White, the man just like Death Grips depends on Flatlander boy and Kanye west on Various Producers et. al.

>using pitchfork for literally anything other than finding new music
Why

ALMOST EVERYONE here do this.

i entirely agree on paul white, that fucker carried the album ngl

Kanye released his best album with only his own beats though

AE >> XXX >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Hybrid >>> Old

no other opinion is correct

why does Old get so much hate? I think it's fantastic, at LEAST an 8/10. I mean come on, worse than Hybrid? No way.

>Old is good

Holy fuck, this meme just won't die. Old is garbage compared to the rest of his library. To suggest that either Atrocity Exhibition or XXX are worse or as good as Old is such dick-riding horseshit.