Bach, Beethoven, Franz Schubert, Adolf Hitler etc

>Bach, Beethoven, Franz Schubert, Adolf Hitler etc.
>Karlheinz Stockhausen
>Can, Neu!, Kraftwerk, Amon Düül II, Faust
>Tangerine Dream, Klaus Schulze
>Einstürzende Neubauten
>probably another shit load I forgot
Germany is music-wise the most patrician country, prove me wrong!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QQivhh3gz34
youtube.com/watch?v=5j1RCys4R0g
youtube.com/watch?v=bvC_0foemLY
youtube.com/watch?v=0wgA9L5TN5M
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Adolf Hitler

Really?

It really is, but I have to agree with I'm assuming that was a joke, but can you imagine if he had been a frustrated musician instead of a frustrated painter?

>Schubert
>Hitler
I saw what you did there

>refugees

looking real forward to arabic schlanger

>Schubert
>German

>Austria is not Germany

it is not

>refugees

>Germanys economic power and military spending is increasing every year
>Britain leaving the EU so nobody even comes close to question their might anymore
>everyone gets scared of ze Germanz
>invite some Syrian refugees to show how kind and friendly you are
>everyone now loves Germany again
>just as planned

I really like Hitlers early spoken word albums,
later it turned to overproduced mainstream garbage.

what happend

>nobody even comes close to question their might anymore
>everyone now loves Germany again
top kek, tripbuddy

>used to be the most patrician country for music
>is now being flooded with untermenschen, most successful modern German musicians make kanaken hip-hop
What happened?

>most successful modern German musicians make kanaken hip-hop
you mean schlager
and schlager has been the most popular music in germany since like half a century now

I don't care about the hip-hop I just want another new wave of Avant-garde Pop.

That would be really neat.

This

>implying anyone listens to schlager that isn't Atemlos durch die Nacht

65% of the population is older than 35 and they ALL listen to fucking schlager

It's true, Germans used to be the best at music, but not anymore. There really isn't one country in particular that's better than the rest atm, the world is becoming more and more global.

>There really isn't one country in particular that's better than the rest atm
What is japan, my dear senpai?

Germany, Japan and the UK are pretty based

>japan
>good music
choose one

I'm German friendo

Fahrrad bitte

Here you go

Not to mention that Germany (Kompakt and a few other labels) literally ruled electronic music during the early 2000s.

lol ok

>40% of the population under 5 isnt ethnically German

Enjoying your slow-motion genocide, kraut?

Immigrants in the UK gave birth to genres such as grime, jungle, plus are also starring in various jazz and rock outfits.

With enough luck the immigrants in Germany might also adapt and produce some interesting music and music scenes.

Rapecore?

Is genocide worth a new genre of shitty music?

I don't know, as the jews if krautrock and bleep-bloops are worth it.

>Beethoven
he was an Austro-Belgian

He was african.

sure there were other scenes, but they weren't as good

>Not realizing that Belgium and Austria are culturally German. Or are you so autistic that you don't understand that when you talk about German music you're referring to German culturally, not the country that only came about 150 or so years ago

Why are Germans always such egotistical snobs on the internet?

Classical music is what faggots who never listen to actual music mention whenever they want to come off as intelectuals. And there's a fucking lot of classical composers from Italy, Hungary, Austria, Spain, France, etc. It's not our problem your knowledge is as limited as to be able to only mention the mainstream ones.

>Kraftwerk, Neu!, Faust, Tangerine Dream, etc
How about you name some good bands instead, kartoffelhead?

>>probably another shit load I forgot
And One

Please post good japanese music.

It is not just Germany, it is a worldwide problem.
In America, whites will be the minority in a few years, whole Europe gets flooded with rapefugees... and many leftist cucks celebrate this shit.

although i agree, this is going to get pounced on.

youtube.com/watch?v=QQivhh3gz34

>good

has germany produced anything worthwhile in the 2010s?

at least lately they produce something popular
youtube.com/watch?v=5j1RCys4R0g

Maybe if you weren't such a classicalfag you would realize USA is better.

No.

more
youtube.com/watch?v=bvC_0foemLY

Better than Germany music and still is

a lot of great music came out from Germany from the generation born during WW2

as macabre as it is, that feeling of shame and lack of national cultural identity after your parents generation was branded the official worst scum of the earth and your country divided and made to play puppets to other nations for centuries really made for some ground breaking art

I hadn't really thought about this until I read violent free jazz pioneer Peter Brötzmann talk about where his generations nihilistic and angry expression came from

check out Brötzmann's famous meme-album Machine Gun keeping in mind the poverty and national shame that musicians like Brötzmann (born 1941) were born into and it makes a lot more sense - it's not just meme noise:
youtube.com/watch?v=0wgA9L5TN5M

I feel like, right now, germany has the worst (internationally relevant artist)/(population) ratio in the western world.

>culturally German
They're culturally continental Germanic. Germany was also culturally Germanic. Withal, speaking of music, it has never been a sole centre of anything culturally significant except for a brief period of Wagner's work.
And Belgium is half-French.
Friends called Beethoven Louis. Hell, even Mozart preferred to write his name in French. And southern German courts all spoke French instead of German untill the second half of 19th century.

all the techno stuff too.

yeah, Germany is tops.

but yeah, their run may be over. Germany is its people. its in the spirit of its people, in the German mind. which is irreplaceable.

Yeah, I would group all the Germanic countries and peoples together.

>Muh identity
Kek who cares

Enjoy your dull, rootless Mcdonalds culture you fucking mongrel.

Yo yo mah smart phone and mah sneakers.

Wdhmbt

fuck off grandpa

AfD and PEGIDA

why ethnically non-German people can't have the German identity?

would you consider a WASP (White Anglo-Saxon Protestant) born in shanghai chinese? this kind of multiculturalism only works in usa/canada, because we never had a singular ethnic/cultural identity to begin with (after genociding the native americans)

>Can, Neu!, Kraftwerk, Amon Düül II, Faust
>Tangerine Dream, Klaus Schulze
>Einstürzende Neubauten
All overrated

>(White Anglo-Saxon Protestant) born in shanghai chinese?
Yes because he was strongly influenced by the Chinese, unlike some Wolverhampton resident.
He can think whatever he wants, the truth is, he's no longer 'wasp'.

>American culture is so ingrained into Europe that Yuropoors don't even recognize it

>American culture is not European

>all the techno stuff too.
The only good techno comes from Detroit

American culture deeply influenced and continues to influence Europe you mongrel

>he's no longer 'wasp'
but that's his heritage. he is a wasp. he is not chinese. he is not asian. he is simply a white guy that happened to be born in a city in asia. he is not chinese, and will never be.

>Not including Franz Ferdinand and Die Antwoord on the list

how much of a pleb can u be srsly

isn't die antwoord south african?

no i just checked wikipedia you are wrong

krautrock

Really disagree. I love German techno. A lot of the Kompakt stuff, Wolfgang Voigt etc is really dope.

>no Heino
>no Nena
How could you forget the german David Bowie and Cher?

Arabs or whatever have no connection to German history. it doesn't mean anything to them. the woodsy poetics, the philosophy, the deep folk ethos, the romanticism. why would it have any meaning to them?

and the ones who will go to college will be taught by identity politics to resent Germanic culture and consider it problematic and evil. they'll reject and try to dispel and challenge the beautiful and brilliant legacy of the very culture that was kind enough to let them come migrate in. I've seen the writings of Arab/Turk/etc 'German' intellectuals and journalists, they're completely indoctrinated into an ideology that has nothing but contempt and resentment for the Germanic.

the Germanic is one of my favorite aesthetics and philosophical legacies. and as a German American, it seems very regrettable that it will likely fade away because people are being too generous to people with no gratitude or respect. and I even like a lot of Arabs, Turks, whatever, admire things about their own cultures, but I don't want them to be able to wipe out mine.

>the woodsy poetics, the philosophy, the deep folk ethos, the romanticism
It's like you entirely missed all of the developments in German society in the modern era

Protip: people who have been dead for 200 years have nothing they could teach you. Their ideas and aesthetics are outdated and trying to revive those is the marker of a pretentious idiot.

the fuck are you talking about? those things are at play in a lot of krautrock and kosmisch. and in a lot of German techno and minimal.

Stockhausen and Can were kind of working after the Cage-ian post-war thing but that itself is a dated idea of a former epoch we're moving past now.

the post-war problematizing of German aesthetics/poetics was a thing for obvious reasons, but such aesthetics have persisted in a lot of ways.

there are other dimensions to German aesthetics... cleanness and orderliness, darkness (although the darkness goes back to Romanticism again), technology, but that has long been the dialectic / tension in the Germanic. this clockwork orderliness vs stormy, dark, craggy, the Will vs the Infinite.

the German landscape itself will continue to inform this. post-war critiques artificially forced onto the people for, again, obvious reasons, doesn't really get at the true inclination and affordance of such a people and place.

yeah, he's a Chinese-European, that means a 'white' with Asian culture
'heritage' is nothing more than made up bullshit though, there's no genetic evidence whatsoever. he can marry a euro woman, move back to euro, have kids and they'll be just white europeans, despite his 'asian culture'