Out of ten

out of ten

what's your score, and why?

A light 9

0 because I haven't listened to it

I liked it a lot but then I came to Cred Forums and saw white people were salivating over it to a gross extent so now its just okay, a 6/10 imo

Trips/10

why?
>some real off the deep end stuff
>mind expanding
>experimental
>NEXT LEVEL
?

7 theres some great tracks but the album doesnt flow at all

9/10, close to outdoing XXX but not quite. It's quite hard to beat the rap album of the 21st century though so best off luck next time Danny

the instrumental are better than most revered hip-hop artists have ever achieved

4/10 I know its supposed to sound badly produced but it just doesn't work in this case.

you let the whites of Cred Forums kill your enjoyment of an album because it's deemed less cool now to be a part of the group that enjoys it? do you listen to artists because you enjoy their music or do you listen to artists because you want to feel cool? either way, you post on Cred Forums too.

you're the p4k reviewer?

jesus christ this is the first time I've seen the scores. How can p4k be so bad at rating?

I dislike this music niche.

agree that the beats are on point. I'm thinking a
7-7.5/10 for AE. Beats are great, vocals are cool, hooks are pretty catchy but the lyrics are for the most part forgettable.

how are those bad scores? too high/low?

a strong 4

too low but WHYYYYYYYYYYY

Old is way too high. A 7 would be pretty generous. Side B really ruins it.

Atrocity Exhibition is in the 8.5-9 range.
I was mostly referring to the difference in the two scores, when pretty much anyone with a functioning brain could realize Atrocity Exhibition is better than Old.

Side A is borderline 9/10 for me Side B is pretty garbage I'm glad he abandoned his EDM influences.

I agree that AE is better than Old but I'd say AE is also rated too highly.

8.7/10

And XXX is below all of them at 8.2....

Really wouldn't be a zero, it would be an N/A then.

He only made that record so he could get shows

9 is fucking good you idiot

Why does everyone think all albums have to be a 10 otherwise they're shit?

notmykindofmusic/10

Probably a 9, my AOTYSF. Downward Spiral is amazing.

i like you anons
fucking kill yourselves

9.5/10

8 for now but maybe a 9 later, could be AOTY

AINT IT FUNNY
AINT IT
AINT IT FUNNY

8.7 cause the beginning of the album gets off pretty slow. if the second half was like the first it would probably be a 6

9/10 hip hop AOTY and may be straight up AOTY too. I saw him the day before the release so that adds to it also. Show was fucking awesome.