Save me doggo

Oh for fucks sake

dam. . .

dAmn

fine

ur a peace of poop buddy

not cringey at all

jeez

I've had enough, next person to post this will have their mother die tonight unless they reply to THIS post. Reading this text negates all your immunities.

oi

Poo

this hurts so bad...

wp

why

hi

Im friends with this guy on there kek. I dont even remember why i added him

KYS

Die

dang

My mother's already dead... Posting to make sure she doesn't die twice..

you bitch

Dang

Ay yo fuck you mang

Checked

kys yourself

meme

not risking it

>This record is sooo innocent, that I actually felt guilty while listening to it, because I really felt that Tiger Trap deserved to lose their virginity to a much prettier guy. I feel like some creepy uncle that tries hiding his registered-sex offender tag from his nieces when I listen to this album, but I take it in with great pleasure. And this stuff is really energetic, so this niece is sure to squirm all around...oooh. Yah...that's right. You take what I give to you, sweet girlie-girl yah...

>Don't be fooled by the seemingly naive and innocent nature of these songs, though; each song possesses a truly epic riff with a killer guitar tone. A guitar tone that totally stomps all over the guitar tone of bands like Heavenly (whom I actually like). Each song on here is truly catch, which is something that twee pop looks past a good deal of the time (I know...blasphemy, right?). The album couldn't have started with a more perfect opener in "Puzzle Pieces"; a high-speed, and borderline-chaotic spiel from the cute lips of Angela Loy. The guitar seems like a 16-year old speeding down the highway without a license, trying to avoid cops, but knowing that whenever you're doing something illegal, the concentration of cops in that area increases by 300%. The rest doesn't let down, with epic pop ditties such as "Words and Smiles" and "Supercrush". "You and Me" is sweet enough to render me diabetic.

>If you want to pop the cherry of somebody way younger and hotter than you, but know that this possibility would be virtually impossible without the use of rape, listen to Tiger Trap instead. You won't even have to go to jail that way, and you'll still get the twisted satisfaction of stealing the precious innocence of a little girl!

whoa

fuck off

shit

i will tell me mom not to go to sleep tonight

fucks sa

m'mum's great

Just in case

meme

shit

Fucc

Lmao faggot

Cool