Starter Packs

Starter packs, anyone?

Other urls found in this thread:

vintagetees.highwire.com/product/sympathy-records-t-shirt-t-shirt-tee-black-sftri
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I look just like that
>>fuck andrew Jackson Jihad though

is there a post-punk/techno/synth starter pack because that would be me

So a hipster?

good pack

>all black everything
>glasses
>tumblr account where you only post black and white stills of obscure french movies
>le joy division/basic channel
there's your fucking starter pack

>>all black everything
>>glasses
>>tumblr account where you only post black and white stills of obscure french movies
fuck, I'm a meme

Basically me

>that hat
More like classic 2000s chav starter pack

>keep calm and listen to post-rock
>tory logo
what

Idk. I just found the image online

What is basic channel?

This guy only listens to bands he thinks no one knows like fucking Boyracer.

Decent

Post rock does not fit here at all, should be some memeing about trap or memphis rap. The rest is spot on.

super popular dub techno label

most people on RYM who claim to be into techno have basic channel and that one jeff mills DJ set rated highly, and nothing else

Had that haircut, coffee is what gets me through the days. Kind of struggling to not start smoking regularly. Wojaks aren't very funny, don't get the other two.

Really like blackgaze.

that's exactly what it is

>not reading Goethe

Any that are up to date?

>black and white stills of obscure french movies

neat

G-Eazy starter pack

this actually seems really comfy

what's that album with the picture of the road sign in grayscale? I know Cred Forums memes it but I don't remember what it is

F#A# Infinity by Godspeed

F# A# ∞

Godspeed You! Black Emperor - F#A#Infinity

Donny Glover really looks like Lucio

That's basically me but without the smokes.

wow super cool dude

what brand of boots are those? pls respond

No one knows

I have a similar pair by (steve) Madden

you have no idea what it's like to be real deep in this scene and not wanna look like a pitchfork core douchebag

why bleach

AJJ is literally the best thing ever.

To wash down the Pabst.

>not liking pbr just because of its hipster connotation

holy insecure. i bet you exclusively drink IPAs

I've never even tried Pabst. I'm pretty sure the joke is that is piss, Pabst or not.

>look at me I dress like a nerd

lol nerd!

hipster or not, pabst was and always will be shit

that's not nerdy dipshit

it's so fucking nerdy holy shit

only hot chick can pull that off. otherwise it's a dick shrinker

kek

way too fucking accurate

lol haven't you heard? glasses are for nerds!!!

...four eyes... ::)

the joke was funny, i'm just kind of annoyed and was directing that at people who actually hate on pbr and things that are "hipster" just because of their connotation

name a better beer that's as cheap. natty ice?

lol

do real emo guys drink clorax?
nice

Lol

I have a Casio watch and really like Tri Repetae. Otherwise, the similarities end there.

>there are no replies

kek

I'd also add STGSTV

another one

>patterned yoga pants

NotM is legit the best DG album tho

what are the albums tho

Most of this is me except I don't vape.

>tfw im white and i hate all of them
your move negroes

>life has no meaning

no shit sherlock

>all media is shit

wow slow down genius, at that speed you might drop all your five copies of animal farm.

kek

It's for white people who say they like rap............

What's that metal thing he's holding?

you forgot the fedora

Flour

I would love to own a gramophone just so I could upload 100+ year old albums to what.cd

Really? What's that for

>no Steven Wilson
>all that nu-proge shit

Intervals, Polyphia, chon and Plii

a very tiny copy of pinkerton

>that Current 93 tee
w2c, pls

Missing anything?

vintagetees.highwire.com/product/sympathy-records-t-shirt-t-shirt-tee-black-sftri
Why are being so condescending man? Geez.

you got at least 3 fashion styles in there, doesn't work that way

Oh yeah this is me
Maybe throw in some flagship avant teen folk/traditional/modern classical albums

what's best tarkovsky

Zerkalo
I recommend watching lying down to get the full time-dilating immersion experience

Solaris

>Stirner amidst all these spooks
stop

Who are all the directors? I only recognize Bergman and Tarkovsky

that one where nothing happens for 2 hours

Tarkovsky
Bergman
Parajanov
Vertov
Godard

Vertov was a one hit wonder, prove me wrong

there are good artists in here, no need to try and apply a layer of irony on everything, even on good stuff to appear "next level"
kinda fuck goddard tho

>Not liking Entuziazm

I want that LRD shirt

Albums as we know them today didn't exist until the mid-50s ya dunce

What's the Ariel Pink fan starter pack

What's the Animal Collective fan starter pack

You know what I mean. The things that look like books.

What?

Guy in shirt and jeans

lol what a goober

God, recently I found a girl on tinder wearing this fucking shirt
>pic related

I also saw a dude wearing this fucking shirt at the Death Grips show I went to last month. I can't believe people like that exist.

holy shit did you know that you could rip the wipeout soundtrack from the ps1 disc as you would a regular cd? it's fucking wonderful

Man Wether would have been into black gaze I bet

did you swipe right

desu that's fuckin hilarious

What does her shirt say? I'm assuming its meta.

w2c?

what's the context of this
chon >> people ripping off shitty 70s prog like yes

im framing this

God no, anyone I see who has a photo of them smoking a cigarette gets a left swipe. (not pictured)
I can't use tinder anymore it started being too much of a joke. Swiping through actually hundreds of normies, the occasional cringy alt girl, the sweet moments where I found girls (that were musicians+artists) that I actually thought were cute were way to far and few between.

>lewis and clark college
>liberal arts school in portland

fuuuuccccckkkkkk no

>liberal arts student

this whole thing is hilarious

STEM master race xD

is that you in the picture?

yeah

>not having a smoking fetish

I really can't wait until STEM gets over-saturated just like law did in the early-mid 2000s and all you retarded assburger fucks get your jobs taken by Pao and Pajeet who do a 10x better job than you and your shitty bachelor's degree in computer science at 1/4th of the salary

t. English degree

I hope you enjoy feeding me at McDonalds in a few years.

i hate anyone who is like this

post your tumblr

post your linkedin

better get moving. The public library you're at is gonna close soon.

fuck man thats the first thing I thought. Unsauceable

No, my friend. Not into having a partner that smells and tastes like cigarettes. Being with someone who is unhealthy in any way is not my bag. Plus I'm straight edge (lol but for real) so dating someone who does any kind of drug would be difficult.
Fucking quality burn

everyone post your rarest wojaks

fuck anyone who is like this. Like, fuck your stupid edgy artsy photographs and your band shirts and you'r stupid fucking hair

get out

lol they look like regular winter boots man wtf

this hits too close to home

What's the top left one next to swans?

what's pretentious hipster bullshit starter pack

congrats, you're likely a college freshmen whos in a poetry class. Or is that radiohead fans? I can never differentiate between you "indie" people

The Moars - Lurk
Deathconsciousness by Have a Nice Life

>fender telecaster
spot on

The thing with those records and books is that they're good on their own, but when associated with a person that is really into conveying an 'image' of themselves, they become edgy.

Get some Foucault in there too

Have a Nice Life - Deathconsciousness

not exactly edgy, but it does piss me off because they're only in it to look like they have a cool or deep music taste so they can be elitist and tell everyone else how "good" their music taste is. I do love HANL and joy division though, so what can i even say

got everything but the faggy fashion and rym/tumblr

>computer science
>stem
lmaos

..damn 4/5 this hit home

nope, RYM is on there

so basically RYM users irl lol

Yeah, you've got the idea. I like reading poetry and philosophy books and listening to 'weird' music but I definitely don't do it to convey an image it's just what I like.

>nope, RYM is on there
I don't know what you mean, I don't use rym

So THATS why I instantly hated Lucio when I first saw him

i didnt say you did. You asked where RYM and tumblr was and their was a picture of the RYM logo in the starter pack.

not really i just happen to like all the stuff in the pic

i do enjoy radiohead though

I've never listened to those rappers or heard anyone say that, but this seems extremely accurate. Especially the house he's in.

no i didn't, i said i check for everything on the pic BUT the fashion, rym and tumblr

explain

ohhh. Sorry i misunderstood what u were saying lol

9 out of 10 college age white kids have that shirt

>science
>technology
>engineering
>math
k

>science
>technology
>engineering
>STEM
"no"

these charts always makes me realize how boring I am

Holy fuck did pitchfork really pan danse manatee that hard? That ep is great

make a chart for that

Jeez

>tfw you don't have a starter pack
What's the starter pack for "fashionless skinny kid who listens to a bunch of different genres but isn't depressed or has social anxiety but also doesn't have a lot of friends"?

giant faggot starter pack

>straight edge
>portland

i tried

How's it like being an edgy meme teenage """""nihilist""""?

This is what I aspire to be

Just because you're a balding numale doesn't make all trad listeners the same hampie

>I really can't wait until STEM gets over-saturated
You're gonna be waiting a long time buddy

I own that exact pair of glasses. fuck

a good friend of mine fits exactly all of these except the beard and the beanie.
what's the point of that haircut if you're going to wear a beanie over it? beanies are for if you don't give a shit with your hair

>Stemfags honestly , unironically, earnestly believe they have more than 2 years left

Yuengling bruh do you even philly?

Stick to serving my coffee kid

All of those directors are decent, can't say the same about the music

All these books are good, can't say the same about the music

Nah, we'll always need actual intellectuals who advance society instead of entitled feminine nu-male "artists" who are a dime a dozen.

It's a t shirt with a picture of an Unknown Pleasures t shirt.

You do realize that literally any retard could follow instructions and glorified Lego building kits? That's basically what stem is. "Artists" may be a dime a dozen, but good ones certainly aren't. Whereas every single pajeet and mehmet in existence can become a stemfag, its a field for average intelligence fedoras to feel smart.

yuengling isn't as cheap and it's only slightly better

i dunno about that stuff, but yeah some of that stuff is a pretty easy trap for anyone to fall into, especially the flannel shirt which is pretty much ever 20 year old non-frat boy's go to look. still though, every fucking person in the scene follows 90% of that pack

i have this shirt too
and i love it

literally this. wow it's super hard to memorize formulas and apply them that's insane that you do that over and over for your entire life

try actually make something creative you fucking autists

You're downplaying it and are wrong, there's more to it than that but it still takes less talent than making good artistic shit

how do you even take yourself seriously.

A real intellectual goes to school to learn STEM so that he can get a usable degree, make connections in that field, and ensure that he learns the ins and outs of the field from the best the world has to offer. In his free time, he reads the classics of philosophy and literature as he is smart enough to understand them without direction of some fat feminist enforcing her personal canon of feminist thought.

If you need to go to school to learn the fucking English language or learn how to read a book, you are dumb and deserve your wagecuck job.

strangely enough i have a small understanding of this scene.

>In his free time, he reads the classics of philosophy and literature as he is smart enough to understand them without direction of some fat feminist enforcing her personal canon of feminist thought

why camel blues. they're really good though

i was at that show. it's kind of hard to take death grips seriously after seeing how many high school girls are into them.

>Implying 99% of stemfags don't play LoL and watch Christopher Nolan in their spare time

Have a stemfag friend. Have seen the people in that shithole at uw. They're all the same. Keep telling yourself you're le mature intellectual though, pol. Any rand sure is for smart people.

>Stemfags are so autistic that if someone recognizes what a shitshow it is, he must be an English major

>bands no one listened to
>AJJ
Wow, what a flop right out of the gate.

Assuming you're an English or Philosophy major is being nice, as there is a chance you do women's studies or history.

hahahahahaha i follow this bitch on instagram

>mfw i wore a death grips shirt to a neutral milk hotel concert

this was true in 2013
you'd need to change these guys to kendrick lamar, schoolboy q, danny brown, and run the jewels

>Stemfags unironically assume people who didn't fall for the meme are sjws

How insecure would you have to be to constantly bring in how masculine you and your profession is and how feminine all opposers of it are?

this looks like some shit I would wear

those are the exact same reasons a liberal arts student goes to school you retard, nobody actually goes to school to learn

also english/philosophy are way more abstract than STEM. there's a way higher chance of getting a professor that can actually give you insight into those fields in a liberal arts major than in a STEM major, where there's literally one right answer

most non-stem majors end up as wagecucks and most stem majors end up as salarycucks. what a stupid argument

touchdown

Also good post. Cant fucking stand these types. Degenerates...

You are reminding me of why I hate women

Had a friend like this. Not his friend anymore...

Most are shit after that...

except:

ya did good kid, ya did good

ded

>nobody actually goes to school to learn
except people who end up being good at their fucking jobs... oh wait, on second thought youre right, nevermind... =(

I don't live in Portland I was just in the area
Ironic freak
there's nothing wrong with high school girls liking something, but the types of high school girls yeah that's a different story. I also spotted what appeared to be a 50+ year old man chaperoning his actual 12 year old sons. I saw a hand full of pretty young kids now that I think about it. These ODD FUTURE kids were standing next to me. One of them said that "Sleep was like a modern Pink Floyd" I laughed in his face and he just laughed with me :D. I still enjoyed the show quite a bit, the set list was fucking tight, they played all my favorites including Full Moon and Up My Sleeves.

>using the earl album
>censoring shit

As opposed to entrepreneurial non-cucks?

Very few college majors are worth anything anymore. That number decreases every decade. Stem has never even been a part of that to begin with.

more like loliposer starter pack

Not that person, but college degrees are becoming more and more important in terms of being hired for good positions. That's why there are so many fucking idiots at my state school because college is no longer just for people who want further education and a shot at a better job, it's for everyone.

if you honestly think you can't get literally any undergraduate college education at a library/online you're deluding yourself. it's 100% for the degree at this point, ever since we hit the information age

not it a stem field, but you guys are pretty retarded

hope this is b8

>doesn't refute any part of it

confirmed for stemfag, take an english class and maybe it'll help you learn some rhetoric

rude

I love using this image

have some fresh OC

I forgot how much I hate "real emo" douchebags.

I'm a mix of these two.

this is me minus the boots, too short and fat to pull them off.

Is that Caroliner Loli Rainbow?

you fucking idiot I'm 27 not 16

it must be nice to go to school for fun and get a 100k mousepad at the end

whats the best MF Doom album then?

I love hipster girls like this aesthetically speaking, they're cute and we have the same taste
but holy FUCK are they all insufferable cunts

I got banned for posting this pic once

probably pissed of an existentialist mod

thanks for this encouraging meme and also nice dubs

>can only post reaction images and one word sentences with no arguments at all

god stemfags have no self awareness

it must be nice to literally only have to memorize shit in school for 4 years instead of actually having to come up with original ideas

There are definitely some winner art/punk girls out there no doubt that I'm friends with they aren't all terrible, but I've yet to date one sadly.

what about a 'I think im so punk"

i need a hot artsy gf who isn't slutty. do they exist

fixed

Why do manlets not understand people are vapid in the sense that natural genetic gifts will always be more appealing than "hard work" anyone can do instead? (I.e things like being tall vs. being average height but buff)

bottom left album is actually good tho

Oh yeah definitely, they're out there. They're just rare as fuck so good luck.

>liberal ""arts""
>original ideas
lmao

and they always use the absolute shittiest version of the people with good genetics too. any average to slightly above averagely built 6'2" guy will get more attention than a ripped 5'6" guy i guarantee it.

obviously a nerd Auschwitz mode introvert who's 6'5" won't have much success but come on.

tbf that's bait so it doesn't matter either way

nice trips, will try to look

>coming up with original, exciting ideas about classic literature isn't harder than literally understanding basic math and physics and having an even slightly good memory

lmao. every science/math class i've taken has been the biggest joke

When I was 16 I had a gf like that, no social media, "artsy", not a cunt. I had to dump her because there was something off about her, like as if she had some mental illness she wouldn't tell me about. She was a nice person, and pretty, but don't look for a gf based off interests alone. I felt like a cunt after, but mental illness is a massive red flag, I would inow firsthand. Cousin was a schizo, shit sucks.

This one is based minus the faggy vapestick.

Ah, leaving someone for their mental illness. Nice. For me, I have some mental disorders so being with someone who maybe shares the one's that I have or something might be 'nice' but hey that's me. I hope you can be less shallow in the future.

roflmao

cry more bitch nigga

>implying your average liberal arts kiddy is capable of coming up with ""original, exciting ideas""

they're all very liberal or left leaning, our values wouldn't be compatible.

my ex was one, super reserved.

she broke my fucking heart though so fuck her.

Yeah I know, you're le mature open minded intellectual. How dare I be so shallow.

Like I said, my schizo cousin tried to stab her boyfriend on one of her manic episodes. Shit sucks and it's a deal breaker 99% of the time.

Oh by the way, just for reference. Self diagnosed depression , bipolar, shit like that, is not a real mental illness worth weighing in such a factor. Don't get ahead of yourself.

dopesmoker and warp riders are 2 of my favourite guitar textures in metal. so good u don't even need weed

"liberal arts" colleges literally just mean smaller private colleges you retards

I fucking love both albums, they only get better the higher you get

you cannot pass an undergrad english program without having some good ideas

It's pretty shallow, not just trying to be le intellectual.

I do have depression and bipolar disorder but it doesn't stop there, friend. I'd be willing to date someone with the same problems I have if not more. We all deserve love, govna.'

>she broke my fucking heart though so fuck her.
by being slutty?

?

What's the blue album in the center?

all this satire is fucking with my brain

lol i have that shirt

>tfw you have that exact electric wizard shirt but have literally never done weed in your entire life time
am i false?

no by wasting 4 years of my life just to suddenly hate me for no reason, condemning me as the lowest most form of human life and saying it wouldn't matter if I killed myself before leaving me to rot.

art girls suck, none of them are mentally stable. Get yourself a normie gf and just turn her on to good music, you'll be better off

nah dude, but you should get fucking blazed and listen to them sometime. It's a blast

I know too many people like this

Alcest- Ecailles de lune

Alcest

mmm i dated a mentally fucked girl for a bit and the sex was crazy it's not even a myth

I've listened to dark buddha rising on psychedelics before, was a fucking god like experience. I need to get high some time, it's been like two years. Idk about weed tho, I don't like the idea of smoking anything, and the smell sucks. I do live in portland though, so I could get it pretty easily if I wanted to.

(You)

add the twitter logo to this and an @ name thats like @asxpbxtchh or some shit like that and its perfect

pbr is fucking disgusting

Depression is for stupid people. I wouldn't dare anyone dumb enough and vain/self centered enough to fall into it.

>Inb4 (you)
yeah, yeah muh tormented soul, nobody gets how alone i am etc

:(

lmao

Add a Youtube video of "my vinyl collection" or something and it's perfect.

This is a myth. How does mental illness make sex better? It only makes it worse

cuz they normally have low self esteem and work really hard to please men they're with

hot stable girls don't do shit in bed

needs the retarded septum piercing/ironic gangsta pose, short haircut, & choker

>how to join the 27 club

every time

lad

Yeah man you could always make brownies or some other type of edible if you aren't into smoking, it's worth it.

What a retarded picture
>now everyone shut the fuck up about height
>entire picture is mocking some people for their height

do you know of any good $15 IPAs i can buy?

This is teenager logic

i want to believe

i was being ironic

WOW you don't understand how depression works at all. People aren't depressed because they're self-centered, it's a mental problem that they can't control.

Does anyone have that "I'm not like other girls" starter pack with bugle chips on a girl's hands and a picture of the communist manifesto I've looked forever for this

Depression is largely caused by a massive ego. Its a terrible condition that deludes the patient into believing their grief is genuine

>this much butthurt in one pic
being tall is better than short plain and simple for various social and physical reasons. nice job """looking""" ripped after a short, lazy amount of time

Ever heard of serotonin, shithead?

I used to be this but at least I had the sense not to get that stupid semicolon tattoo.

underrated post

>he edits random images in his free time to relate a group he's strawmanning to unrelated pictures

sad desu you should just edit the pic with a bunch of your quotes

>Tool - Lateralus
>1.9

It ranks up there with 3.0 for God Hand and 8.8 for Twilight Princess.

literally me

minus the gg allin tattoos and the dr memetens chinese garbage shoes

Wow. I went out to do a few things and there's already an argument about STEM vs. liberal arts. STEM majors who shits on arts and culture are some of the obnoxious and annoying people I've ever met while liberal arts majors who shits on STEM are idiots.

Dumbest thing I've read in a while kek
Don't worry he will tell you either that serotonin doesn't exist or that doctors are all wrong.

This isn't an argument. If anything it can be linked to further support what I'm saying.

Lete guess, you think you're depressed. Right? But the ignorant user just doesn't understand you can't help being so sad. You just hate him so much, despite being mostly sad supposedly ?

this semicolon tattoo fucking triggers me

You're just baiting at this point.
Good try

Such a lack of understanding of psych, lmao baw I'm sad :-( I listen to joy division because I'm so sad

It's that fake kind of deep that girls love so much.

w2c

autism

I don't listen to Joy Division and your post is fucking retarded anyway. Perfect example of a cunt who runs out of arguments. Read more about the subject (depression in this case) and do your research before you type your thought vomits. ":-("

If you're spending $15 on beer it better be Trappiste.

>i'm above both of the groups arguing!!!

fuck off you're not adding anything constructive and you look retarded. the same as fucking people who say "i hate shillary and trump!"

>there are people on Cred Forums that don't know about the eurobeat threads on /wsg/

nothing more autistic than paying $15 for a fucking beer so you don't look like those stupid hipsters!!!

but semicolons aren't deep in any way
it's just an obscure/rarely used punctuation mark
unless they're really into c based programming languages, which would be some pretty autist level shit
whatever, shit's stupid; might as well get a pipe symbol tattoo

I'm not making a comment on its deepness, but it's because they've got brain problems or have tried to commit suicide. It's a pause instead of a full stop, dig?

I've read more than just webmd articles on it. I can get where you're coming from, I was a teenager once too who thought he knew jack shit about mental illness and hated anyone who told him how nothing was wrong with him.

Sadness =/= depression. Didn't I just tell you to go read more about the subject? Ever heard of those idiots who said depression isn't real and then they got depressed themselves?

It's okay if your mom was retarded and used "depression" as an excuse to get more attention from others but that doesn't mean depression doesn't exist. You don't know shit about it. You can use literally anything as an excuse or a justification; that doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

I have the exact same hat but I never wear it unironically

then why not just use a comma?
I'm not trying to actually argue, I honestly don't understand what it's supposed to mean besides some edgy tattoo

Glad someone made one lol. Can't say the flipflops or trucker hat are entirely accurate, but the rest is fairly spot-on. Also, no Sleep's Holy Mountain? For shame

Literally me except can't grow a beard.

Hopsin is underrated tho

Lel

I like all those directors I'm not edgy

This is life

Never dressed like that or smoke weed anymore

Please

>@scariest_bug_ever
BINCH
I don't get the knives and the chains though

>tfw this was me
Damn that was 10 Years ago too FUCK