Admit it, it's underrated

Admit it, it's underrated

Other urls found in this thread:

elemantraband.bandcamp.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's my primary recording software.

Really can't do shit with it. Good for entry level recording.

It's good if you're a poorfag like me

Good for making ear rape tho

I track all of my music live and love Audacity. No need for tacticool space shuttle cockpit DAWs unless you actually need all that stuff.

I find it to be quite fairly rated. There's even the occasional lunatic who uses it as an ersatz DAW.

If you know what you're doing you can pretty much do anything in audacity

But what about FL Studio?

Thoughts on Reaper?

rated pretty well desu
this

I use it all the time for my shitty music. Still don't quite understand all of it's functions but it serves me well.

I use just for some takes, i use to produce on hardware so i don'know shit about pc production, added some compression on the master the other day, i was honestly impressed

I just use it to record audio from internet
Does it has other uses?

It's solid for recording especially. I find it to be decent for midi/synth work and drum programing (compared to software like FL Studio), but it shines for recording, editing, and using effects. Very nice interface. Much easier to use than FL, Ableton, or almost any other DAW.

Try Reaper.

Mostly true, but the fact that the effects aren't live and able to be tweak on the fly is terrible for producing. Maybe I am unaware of a plugin for it that allows that, but out of the box it is fairly limited.

Yeah. You can record anything with it. I've recorded quick guitar demos with it, and screwed around with vaporwavey stuff in it. I usually use it for a quick, carefree recording, or to check tracks for clipping. You can make full blown music with it, and one artist I can't recall made a whole album with it.

>You can make full blown music with it, and one artist I can't recall made a whole album with it.
It is I

reaper is free and so much more visually appealing

Reaper is not free, 60 day trial

i've been using Garageband for nearly a year now and so far besides the occasional lag, I havn't had any issues with it

oh come on - cool edit pro!!!!

Peter Quistgard !!!

elemantraband.bandcamp.com/

I recorded this album with audacity. As long as it sounds good going in, it doesnt matter what software you use. Its just very limited, but for rock bands, it works just fine, i think