Itt: fuck you i liked it

itt: fuck you i liked it

Itt: post albums that you're afraid people will say mean things about

I love it

This album was incredible

Haven't seen one complaint about it desu

it's pretentious as shit and most of the experimental aspects just make it worse

everyone liked this album

same

I like Bon Iver but this is pretentious as fucc.

Then again, it's """art."""

>pretentious
>a real complaint

I look at it more from the angle of Justin Vernon not even wanting to finish the album and it makes it a bit better. Feels more like an ep with breaks to me, I like it though

was cool imho, glad he tries to experiment new genres

Yeah I can get into it. Has some very decent tracks.

Liked it more than "FE,LA" desu

I hated it, downloaded it, listened to it, into the trash it goes.

This album is actually one of the first times I have used pretentious as a descriptor, and I am honestly impressed by how pretentious this album is. It is almost an achievement.

>pop folk with minimal electronic influence
>pretentious

WEW

>minimal
Did we listen to the same album?
I'm not even saying that's a bad thing but are you legitimately retarded?

It is pretentious because it thinks it is doing more than pop folk.

There is MINIMAL electronic influence on this album and the parts that are slightly more electronically driven are still accessible. 95% of this album is not a far cry from Beth/Rest.

This is legitimately the dumbest post I've ever seen on Cred Forums

that's nonsense
it's not even necessarily a bad thing to be pretentious, it has no impact on the quality of the music
the concept that it's about events in his personal life he thought had some sort of cosmic significance is pretentious if you're a hardline nihilist suppose?

I don't think them being more or less electronically influenced make them more or less accessible.

The song structure never changed, it's all the same songs, he just swapped some acoustic instruments for electronic ones

literally ALL folk is pretentious, retard

>I don't think them being more or less electronically influenced make them more or less accessible.

Totally agree, but that's not even what we are talking about.

>The song structure never changed, it's all the same songs, he just swapped some acoustic instruments for electronic ones

So by this logic, you think that Bon Iver has always been pretentious?

He thinks he is making a brilliant album, pushing music to new boundaries, but all he is doing is making sub-par pop folk. How is he not being pretentious?

This is what stupidity looks like

>He thinks he is making a brilliant album, pushing music to new boundaries

Link?

source: user's ass

I love how you can tell that Yeezus rubbed off on him

song titles

>rubbed off on him

if by rubbed off you mean took a completely liquid diarrhea shit filled with corn on his face, then yea, it rubbed off on him

I need a Pepe dressed as Kanye shitting on a Justin Vernon Wojack right now

Not in any way, shape, or form an argument

means literally nothing

mental gymnastics
go on link me an interview in which justin seems overly proud of this album.
in any case, it has no impact on the the music

Thanks, friend. Exactly what I was looking for!

Can someone give me an example of something that most people would agree is pretentious? How could anyone verify any art thing as pretentious? Someone enlighten my dumb ass please.

Art is pretentious

People are pretentious

this album is great