Marc demarco

How do you feel about this man. Love him? hate him? Why?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NY8IS0ssnXQ
youtube.com/watch?v=xpZCA_Qvx4g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

he's a fucking pretentious dickwad and his fans are even worse
stop smoking viceroys and only wearing clothes you found at at thrift store
reee

i haven't liked him since i quit opiates honestly
his music sober is just eh

i like rock and roll night club, 2 and salad days a lot. really accessible easy to plays when noobs are around.

Some good songs and a lot of potential but the whole "lol I'm not really trying" schtick devalues his music, turns his fans into retards, and is generally harmful to the whole idea of being an artist.

he's good, but you get tired of his music after a while, new album when?

this

Hate his fans and his stupid caps.

VICEROY EARLY IN THE MORNING
also he and his gf are the best celebrity couple out there ever

I don't think he purposely trys to not try or what ever, slacker is just a label slapped onto him cuz of chill songs. But harmful just because of pleb fans?

His songs are accessible yet unique and interesting in the same way the Beatles were imo. He a crafter of tunes. I hope he gets bigger honestly.

he's a huge meme and his persona is the only reason he's as famous as he is e(specially amongst young edgy cigarette-core girls).

that being said he's not that bad. all his music is p much the same, but it can be used to hit on girls effectively

I just don't care really

I hate him so fucking much. Never heard his music though.

Love him, my go-to when i'm with a group of people. His interviews make him seem like a really genuine guy. Can't wait for his next record.

he has that one good song that sounds cool when high.

other than that it's all boring.

I like My Kind of Woman.

Didn't really dig more, worth it?

He's a meme. His shows are fun. He's a great fucking songwriter. His fanbase is insufferable. I love him.

rock and roll night club sounds quite a bit different from his other albums

his other bands also sound different

What do you dorks make of his work within Makeout Videotapes?

needs to do drugs because his music is garbage atm

his only good or memorable song

youtube.com/watch?v=NY8IS0ssnXQ

he seems very genuine, so i can't say anything bad about him, he made it by being himself

and don't bash on the guy because girls want to fuck him, because they do, and that's why got bigger, very personable dude

i agree with both of those points. but the 3 most recent albums he had were pretty samey, and in my experience those are the three that people like/talk about the most

Quality songs for the most part. I used to fuck with how lofi it was too but listening back now makes me cringe a little desu

Haha

2 and previous are alrite albums
then there was a boom and he became very popular so he started to play out his character even more, and completely stopped caring much about music he's making so it became derivative samey shit
never liked his persona to begin with, but now he's just embarassing and all this shit feels forced

Girls want to fuck him? He looks like he used to be homeless

he is kryptonite to alt/indie girls who chainsmoke.

used to be a huge fan, listen to him from time to time

Good musician made some decent stuff, but fans are the absolute worst.

>watch some videos of him playing solo acoustic.

>unique
>has never heard Conan Mockasin
>has never heard R. Stevie Moore
Off yourself you underage faggot

not even his song

music is kind of gimmicky with the chorus, vibrato, and 80s vibe. He's great at guitar, has an above average voice, but his fans are the worst types of fans; ironic reddit meme 14 year olds that think they have good taste because muh accessible indie rock/jangle pop. Started decreasing in quality after 2 mostly because the music sounds essentially the same(besides the first album which had more of a lo fi feel than the over produced new stuff.

overall 6.89/10

rock and roll night club: 7.8/10

2: 7/10

salad days: 5/10

another one: 6/10

demos: 8/10 because im a faggot that likes shit mixing

also some other ones is a 3/10 but onion man is really catchy

youtube.com/watch?v=xpZCA_Qvx4g

also also never gave a shit about makeout videotape or whatever its called so overall mac demarco is a 5.8/10 artist but atleast i can play it without my mom getting a headache when i visit

i love some other ones, all i listened to while biking around town last summer

there's an interview where he talks about how the whole "slacker" rumor bothers him because he actually works really hard on his music and is always touring.

im being harsh on it actually i just hate going to youtube and seeing comments from 30 year old numales saying they want mac to buttfuck them

literally almost every mac video has something like this