youtube.com/watch?v=9yRme0C2pmI
youtube.com/watch?v=BpkGdGybLDQ
youtube.com/watch?v=TPYqrVDlc_4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

why tho

my guilty pleasure was fetty wap briefly

dream theater

twenty one pilots (all albums desu)
my chemical romance (first two album are fucking great)
panic! at the disco's first album
walking with strangers by the birthday massacre

yes i am actually a teenage tumblr grrl

because people have different tastes in music when they're younger, and now they have the nostalgia factor so i just can't shake them

what's so bad about liking dream theatre?

i bet you were SO RANDOM on myspace lol rawr XD

Smash Mouth

>having guilty pleasures
Imma listen to limp bizkit with no shame now

Coldplay desu, Coldplay.

Can't get enough of it, been listening to it for years. I'd shamelessly argue their first 4 albums are very good.

that's the way to live user, as long as you're aware whatever you're listening to is shitty

Guns n roses
Pink guy
Metallica
Iron Maiden

GG Allin

>

I love literally every Frank Zappa album

Halsey
lana del rey
katy perry
marina and the diamonds
lily allen
florence and the machines

basically a lot of female pop singers

but aren't a few Nine Inch Nails albums patrician?

Are you a 19 year old girl? My gf listens to that shit, and just about every girl in that age group I've fucked with.

29 male... though I usually listen to it when drunk. I'm one of those people that listen to a lot of genres :^)

Happy hardcore. I know it's shit. I think 'this is shit' when i listen to it. But i still like it.

the first two mac demarco albums.
my highschool gf liked him a lot

My guilty pleasure has always been my chemical romance.

escape the fate with ronnie

tool
Beethoven

bring me the horizon

I fucking love every single Death Grips song

i don't feel guilty for liking tool, i feel guilty for being a tool fan

Subscribing to guilty pleasures kills any chance of thought about the medium one is consuming because they're agreeing to pre-made ideas which are not rooted in the self. While a mature music listener will decide what they think about music from within, the rockist is falling to pre-made conceptions which say that something is intrinsically better without actually making any kind of assessment themselves. As such, doing so makes a person an empty vessel for the perceived ideas and opinions of others instead of a source of fresh and stimulating genuine viewpoints.
If someone has opinions that are not their own, why should you respect them over the true source of their opinions? Musically immature behaviors such as those stated above are not accepted by the mature members of Cred Forums, and never will be.

TL;DR - If you have guilty pleasures, you are a plebeian who should go back to where this behavior is acceptable- namely Reddit.

how do you know whats acceptable on reddit?

This has been my morning alarm since middle school.
youtube.com/watch?v=9yRme0C2pmI

Nine Inch Nails is legitimately good though. I mean obviously some of their albums are better than others, and they're not the most groundbreaking band in the world, but they got some good shit

How do you know what is acceptable in countries under Sharia law ?

nice word salad, can you be a bit more concise instead of trying to string together 10 dollar words to sound smart?

I dont

Tru tbr (to be real)

That post uses words you (should have) learned in middle school.

Maybe you should pay more attention.

Arctic Monkeys - AM

>Cred Forums
>mature
dream on

>Maybe you should pay more attention.
to what?
maybe you should go back to red.dit that you know so well

Taylor Swift
B.o.B
Chiddy Bang
Florence + The Machine

I remember a time when Cred Forums was moving in the right direction. /hip hop/ simpletons forced into their ghettos, art music getting adequate attention, plebeians being ground under the boot of the upper classes.

>red.dit
Too afraid to name the enemy. You will be the among the first into the meat grinders.

damn dude, you sure are smart

>Subscribing to guilty pleasures kills any chance of thought about the medium one is consuming because they're agreeing to pre-made ideas which are not rooted in the self.

implying i'm not just accepting the fact that my guilty pleasures are examples of music i would not go out of my way to listen to now were it not for the nostalgia

>While a mature music listener will decide what they think about music from within, the rockist is falling to pre-made conceptions which say that something is intrinsically better without actually making any kind of assessment themselves.

see above

As such, doing so makes a person an empty vessel for the perceived ideas and opinions of others instead of a source of fresh and stimulating genuine viewpoints.

see above, also saying "as such" is pointless in that sentence. just one example of you throwing around extra words for absolutely no reason

>If someone has opinions that are not their own, why should you respect them over the true source of their opinions?

the opinions are my own. I would not listen to these guilty pleasures if I didn't enjoy them at a different time in my life, but i can wrap my head around the fact that if this band were presented to me as "new" i would not like them

>Musically immature behaviors such as those stated above are not accepted by the mature members of Cred Forums, and never will be.

you are very smart and mature, kill yourself so you don't have to deal with us plebians

i bet you had an earth shattering orgasm after typing that out bud

>Too afraid to name the enemy. You will be the among the first into the meat grinders.
would not post, said spam detected, needed to adjust
but keep on ranting redditor

shit i missed one of my greentext arrows, just pretend it's there

I don't personally like Coldplay, but it isn't that bad

hey thanks for replying putting every post that had a guilty pleasure listed in your response. you seem really smart, ill let you get back to doing smart people things and quit wasting your time

chiodos
morrissey
phoenix

Nobody likes you, Quentin.

>namefaggot telling others to go to reddit

>implying i'm not just accepting the fact that my guilty pleasures are examples of music i would not go out of my way to listen to now were it not for the nostalgia
Reading comprehension.
>the opinions are my own. I would not listen to these guilty pleasures if I didn't enjoy them at a different time in my life, but i can wrap my head around the fact that if this band were presented to me as "new" i would not like them
See above.
>you are very smart and mature, kill yourself so you don't have to deal with us plebians
It is not my fault that being challenged makes you feel insecure. Please try to settle down so that we can have a more civil discussion in the future.

I take little pleasure in being forced to educate plebeians.

>but keep on ranting redditor
I don't understand. I've said "Reddit" once.

Settle down, pleb.

I predate Quentin.

this japanese tripfag is pure cringe

>japanese
just a beta white weeb

since i'm so stupid, explain your point to me instead of saying "reading comprehension"

>since i'm so stupid
Your words, not mine.

i'm okay with being stupid, that's not the problem here

please explain the point of your post concisely, oh enlightened one

Been listening to this non stop since a friend linked me to them the other day..

youtube.com/watch?v=BpkGdGybLDQ

I was a big fan of the Foo-Fighters self titled album in the 90s but had since moved on to more stoner/shoegaze shit like ISIS/Torche..

I honestly don't know why I like this so fucking much.. I kind of want to hate it because of the singers voice, but I think I'm in love with it because of the singers voice?? Idk as soon as you listen to this you'll know why it's a guilty pleasure.

its pasta retards

selected call of duty soundtracks

Holy fucking shit dude

consider me got

>being forced to educate plebeians
Nobody forced you to educate anyone. You started this shit with your stupid meme post.

LMAO are you me?

>band from atlanta pushin gent riffs that ive never heard of
hmm. most bands like this come through athens quite a bit.
pretty decent production on this one, but you're right about this voice.
ill give the rest of the album a listen

deadmau5

Seven Lions

Mikgazer
youtube.com/watch?v=TPYqrVDlc_4

patrick, your autism is showing

Ikr

Death cab for cutie is awesome, fuck you all.

Rob Zombie
Osaka Popstar
Boston
R.E.M.

I hate the meme pilots but for some reason I love listening to their album Vessel