ITT: Artists that are better than Charli XCX

starting with the obvious

Crossdressing Jake Gyllenhaal?

no that's Marina

dont fucking start the fire. I really hate this shit, when have our fucking Marina threads and those faggots come and shitpost in it, we learned to ignore it, so the same fucking faggot comes every time to the thread and posts that one stupid pointless picture about how Charli is superior to Marina until it was too boring for him so they started their own thread. Im dissapoint in you user why dont you start your own Marina thread so I have something to do.

>also it's fucking obvious that Marina is way better than that indian whore

>but shes looking old though

think again

i'm sorry user, there was no Marina thread or Charli thread

yeah i know but still, the last 2 days some guys (clearly Charlifags) started a thread about how Charli is so much better than Marina

>ty for the pics my nigga bump more of them

but don't make it feel you sad, the Charlifags were probably bad luck anyway

delet this

>tfw i like both artists

yeah fuck those assholes. Nonetheless i just found out that while making How to be a Heartbreaker Marina worked with 5 producers in total, meaning that it did not save her, but Froot showed that she can work even better if shes alone or with just 1 person

She also had 6 co writers. It was for the American release of Electra Heart so it would Chart in America but it failed.

luckily, imagine what kind of person she would be right now if it would have succeded

yeah, i'm glad she failed too. Maybe she would have continued to make boring, generic, autotuned Electro pop

I could imagine her being made to produce another album until 2013 or at least as fast as possible to make her bit of relevant. She would have produced shit again and would have lost her fame completly

makes u think

>memefork

fuck off with your ugly manwaifu.

by the way, charli >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> mariana

Any pop artist but Carly Bae Jepsen is not worth your time.

Marina is not even popular enough to be considered pop, Charli on the other hand...

p sad that charli has her people shill her on here

tranny marina cant even get people to shill for her

why is this feud even a thing? i swear you're all children