Fill it in

Fill it in

This.

Fuck off

upper left: tmr
lower left: philosophy of the world (aside from title track)
upper right: pet sounds
lower right: beat happening

You my sir have shit taste

had no idea what they were doing + bad = shitted out something generic

>hates beefheart and the shaggs but likes fucking beat happening and the meme boys
fucking pleb

Lulu is a masterpiece, retard

It's not bait, it's the truth. Just because it's too deep for you doesn't make it not one of the greatest rock albums of all time.

>Slint
>knew what they were doing
>good

all four knew what they were doiing tho...

>too deep for you

bjork edition

>Medulla is better than Post
what did he mean by this

i mean all of her releases are good and that's a strong indication that she knows what shes doing

reverse loveless and spiderland
notm was good but I think they were intentionally trying to be as weird and stand-offish as possible.

test

icles

I feel like Death Grips know what they're doing in the studio and that any hapazardness/inconsistency coming from one of their works is completely intentional. also AMSP is ass

This one's okay I guess

>Yeezus
>bad

pretty much spot on but post is not bad >:(

>CD
>bad

replace CTTE with tales from topographic oceans

>Madvillany
>Good

Pick one.

lulu is their best album and better than illmatic

>also AMSP is ass

Switch Biophila for Volta.

Delete this

Something went wrong in your image, user. IT'S ALL FUCKED UP!

XXX is at least better than Exmilitary so that much is wrong.

Biophilia is her best album you pleb

Top kek, you're funny. It's obviously not.

Slint had no idea what they were doing

>Trout Mask Replica
>no idea what they were doing
>bad

If you don't like Trout Mask Replica then you just don't get it.

I mean he's right. Everyone know's it's fucking meme/10

Kanye knew what he was doing, had a vision, and is very talented. But even all of that cant help a shitty album famalam

>AMSP
>not a shitty In Rainbows/Kid A rape child

>CD bad
>Foo Fighters good
>TMR good

nice meme

>Colour and the Shape
>not Dave Grohl somehow shitting out a good album

First three FF albums arent bad desu

unwavy piec eof shit

BAIT

fite me irl

>Twin Infinitves
>bad

Bon Iver had no idea what he was doing

this one i can get behind

>unwavy

What did he mean by this?

>Danse Manatee
>Painting With
>Bad

btw animal collective never knows what they're doing they openly acknowledge they improv a lot of stuff

>anything by Miley Cyrus after she was assassinated

youre not a wavy dude

>4
>bad
i will fight you

power pop edition

This is would be more interesting if the chart was limited to just one artist per chart.

this fucking fanboy lol

>Trout Mask Replica
>no idea what they were doing
The album literally took more than a year to be completely created from the beggining to the end.
Also,
>bad
Fuck you.

100% reverse loveless and spiderland

the former is one of the most meticulously recorded albums ever made and the latter was literally an accident

I think something like Surfin' USA is a better pic for "knew what they were doing".

Surfin' Safari is primo "what the fuck is going on"-core. It's literally a group of teenagers and two guys in their early 20s pioneering a new direction of surf rock while some old guy, the father of 3/5s of the group, is telling them what to do.

Carl was literally, like, 15 when this was made. Fuckers were totally clueless. When they heard Surfin' on the radio, Dennis threw up from shock. Brian played drums with his hands like an ape because they didn't have actual drums sticks.

You guys should check out the Breadcrumb Trail documentary cause you obviously don't know what the fuck you're talking about. The reason why they were able to record it within a couple of days is because they knew exactly what they were doing and had spent a ton of time rehearsing and practicing together

loveless and spiderland are totally the wrong way round. Kevin took 5 fucking years to make loveless

Ur lazy

First correct one so far