Best deal in fast food?

Best deal in fast food?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ShNFRLCW2as
youtube.com/watch?v=dpkMH2WHeeg
youtube.com/watch?v=kD-b06Z4dI4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fucked up but true

why is mu being bombarded by non-music threads...

In the UK it's the mighty bucket for one from KFC

For about six (6) of the Queen's money you get two (2) pieces of original chicken, two (2) hotwings and two (2) chicken tenders. Drink and fried included of course.

Daily reminder that meat is murder. Go vegan.

You know it nigga
Fuck off Morrissey

wish food was this cheap in my city

Tell yourself it's normal to kill and rape sentient beings carnist scum

Animals kill and eat other animals.

Yeah but we can rise above our primitive instincts.
Animals also eat their own shit.

Also animals don't lock other animals into small cages, forced them to reproduce on a mass scale, polluting the planet, while also causing deforestation.

Animals in the wild need to kill to eat, we don't. Also animals kill their own food. Most people just eat meat industry meat.

Threads like these are why Cred Forums is financially struggling

ok well don't complain about niggers and muslims killing whitey then

I'm not white, I don't care.

Humans are animals.

i always agree with vegan and vegetarian arguments and get fired up about them and stuff, but i just can't quit the whole cheap tasty no questions asked food thing

How is eating that food even worth it?

It's awful for you and calorie dense.

How much time do you actually enjoy eating that?

I'm guessing you get maybe a max of 2 full minutes of actual enjoyment eating that, by that point you're already feel full (or have finished the meal), then the ensuing brain fog/stuffed tummy/food coma symptoms take action.

Sad!

Junk food is the biggest meme there is, it really is a drug, but with little payoff.

Better make a lot more of them then. Fuck this place.

You know what I ment. Humans have a higher awareness than most animals. We don't need to kill animals to live and we certainly don't need to mass produce animals just kill them.

It was difficult for me to. It's difficult to stop eating meat, let one going fully vegan. But if you take baby steps, it's really not that hard.

where does the rape come in?

I fucking hate your kind. Vegans are the scum of the earth. I. FUCKING. HATE THOSE CUNTS!

That people are using "it's our natural instincts to eat meat!" meme is similar to defending rape.

Why don't you rise above your primitive instinct for self preservation and blow your brains out?

Fuck I'm waiting for a Which Wich sandwich right now and it's going to be so good

If plants could scream, you'd starve.

People who eat meat are no better than people who owned slaves.

50 years from now you will be on the wrong side of history and the "it was just a different time..." won't cut it when kids are studying what barbaric freaks you were.

okay but no one is actually committing or getting raped when i eat meat though, right?

Well, a lot of animals are forced-bred/raped in the process to create your shitty little meal.

I doubt you care though. Sick fuck.

The artificial insemination of animals.

good arguments. Sure proved me wrong

Plants don't have a central nervous system.

This isn't /ck/ you fucking idiot
sage

this.

Kill yourself. Fucking do it you fucking cunt. you fucking trash. DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE!

>>Plants don't have a central nervous system

A number of studies have shown that plants feel pain, and vegetables are picked and often eaten while still alive

I was a vegan for 6 years.

FACT: Pigs are more intelligent than dogs and even more emotional/loyal yet you fuckers SLAUGHTER and TORTURE THEM.

Same people who non-ironically listen to Kanye West, Drake, Kendrick Lamar, Beyonce and other degenerate music.

I'll eat whatever I want. Fuck what you think. Fuck you.

>Plants don't have a central nervous system.
You don't know that for certain. Life is life, and you're killing it with your bigotry against plants.

Look at this crybaby lmao

Fuck off Onision.

>AWWW WAAAH DA WITTLE ANIMALS, DEY DON DESERVE IT, UR SO MEAN!!!

vegans are pussies

>Plants don't have a central nervous system.

Molluscs and shellfish don't either

>all these triggered vegans in this thread

I knew Cred Forums was more hippy than other places on Cred Forums, but damn, this is amazing

youtube.com/watch?v=ShNFRLCW2as

>it's an user is too much of a pussy to watch this video in full episode

AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHGHHHHHHHHHHG I'M SO FUCKING TRIGGERED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>violent black criminal thug is killed

#BLACKLIVESMATTER. Cred Forums stands alligned with the movement and beautiful artists of colour such as Kendrick Lamar

>innocent little pig is tortured for food

top kek! vegan pussies bTfo

Yeah, we believe you
>unironically using "triggered"
I don't know which way I should direct this idiot, tumblr or back to Cred Forums

Are you morons seriously arguing in a meme thread? baka

But for me, it's the quesarito five buck box from taco bell

SHEETZ 2 FOR $1 HOT DOGS NIGGER

youtube.com/watch?v=dpkMH2WHeeg

It's also bad for the environment because it causes deforestation, as well as air and water pollution, not to mention the carbon emissions.

what if I'm a white supremacist and I eat meat?

Then you're problematic

This thread is fucking proof that vegans are the most insufferably pretentious cunts on the planet. OP is obviously just memeing.

Your mom causes carbon emissions.

Overpopulation contributes more to deforestation and pollution than does meat agriculture.

>being so triggered the only response you can come up with is tumbler and Cred Forums boogeymen

I'm making pork chops for dinner tomorrow, in your honor.

I eat meat just so you know. Also, go back to Cred Forums, shitstain.

small blizzard $4.83

man i am shocked, totally not just rolling my eyes.
>DAE le peta stands for people eating tasty animals. lelelele xd

They are both problems. I'm not planning on having kids.

You just don't seem to get it now do you. It's bad for the environment, innocent animals are slaughtered, we can rise above our savage urges. I did because I'm a civilized person as opposed to a savage brute like you.

>m-muh Cred Forums boogeyman

Cry me a river, faggot.

Man, even when someone is memeing you retards feel the need to preach.

lots of shit causes those things

of all the things to be high and mighty about, why food? what makes being vegan so much better than being a person who actually tries to help find solutions to real problems? because you not eating meat is a teeny, tiny, infinitesmal drippity drop in the realm of solving these problems.

Why didn't you go to college and become a scientist or a doctor to fight these problems the real way, instead of simply making a lifestyle choice to not eat meat? especially when you constantly say that being a vegan is so easy, just a couple bucks for that delicious sack of beans, amirite?

You seem to be repeating this word all the time like a parrot. Did you learn a new word yesterday? On Cred Forums perhaps?
Go back to your shitty containment board. You're just as bad as the worst SJW's. Stop spreading your stupid shit.

>I'm not planning on having kids.

user jumps the shark

50 years from now our children are going to be mad for all the pollution we're responsible for, not the animals we killed

>literally the only response you can come up with is "muh Cred Forums boogeyman"
>accuses me of being a parrot for mocking the repetition

Amazing stupidity.

Who says that's all I do?
youtube.com/watch?v=kD-b06Z4dI4

Didn't I just tell you to go back or what?

Just shows how retarded they are. They are dumbass Onision fanboys.

what else do you do?

They annoy people by having sit in protests at their local grocery store.

>STILL can do nothing but repeat the same lame insult

I just had a bacon and ham sandwich that was unironically outstanding.

FUCK. time for a cup of joe (colombian blend by the way)

Oh now it's an insult? Looks like I was right then
Go back to Cred Forums.

breeder

KYS

You're right. But I'm still eating meat till I die.

Nice facebook meme kid.

FUCK OFF AND DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!JFXOVBFN KJBDRG HOIRS LGN9SRDGLIUAS GUSKMTHBUILGW4TCH,OFWET RHBI7OGMH8 SE7SGE B8TMHLZT4 HRAW M;98THRMW 8O;M

>calling something an insult means that the person calling it an insult is the thing they are calling an insult

Your logic is fucked, man. Want to try again, mongo?

Go back to Cred Forums.

Still autistically repeating the same tired insult are we?

>literally can do nothing but repeat the same insult ad infinitum
>can't even deny my statement

Must suck to be left twisting in your own stupidity.

Kill yourselves you fucking autistic faggots

how are you this bland lmao

Go back to Cred Forums.
Also English must not be your first language.
>calling something an insult means that the person calling it an insult is the thing they are calling an insult
This makes zero fucking sense. Don't try to act smart if you're not kek

Go to sleep you children you might be late for your special needs classes tommorow

>Tags everyone in the thread
>Tells them to kill themselves
>Posted in the thread

I think you need counseling user.

>thinking that guy is me
>still repeat the same insult because you're retarded
>can't understand simple logic

Let me make it super simple for you, dingus.

If I was from Cred Forums, why would I think being called Cred Forums was an insult?

Do you get it now or do I need to break out the speak 'n' spell for you?

>mad because two-thirds of them showed up as (You)s

These are all me:
I started this whole vegan discussion on this thread and kept it going, but I was merely pretending. I'm not vegan or even vegetarian. Vegan arguments are easy to imitate. Vegans are probably right about most things but being vegan seems like a hassle to me.

Anyway, you guys are easy to provoke. Maybe everyone is thin skinned about their diet not just vegans.

I didn't tag myself
Go fuck off to Cred Forums and stop ruining this board

It was you who called it an "insult" in the first place you dumb fucking moron. You're the one who thinks of it as an insult here which I'm laughing at.
Go back to Cred Forums.

You're so mad

I'm not acting smart. I am smart. You are a fucking retard. You are wrong. I am right.

If you fucking tell me to go back to Cred Forums one more fucking time. I will kill a dog and post a video of it on the internet.

Well yeah because you're ruining this board with your autism
also wan't me

You are an 18 year old pizzaface who dropped out of high school and thinks frequenting Cred Forums and Cred Forums makes you smart. It doesn't go like that.
Go back to Cred Forums.
Go back to Cred Forums.
Go back to Cred Forums.

Wow, do you completely lack reading comprehension? That's exactly what I just said. I cannot believe you are so stupid.

Fuck.

One more time, you utter mongoloid.

Why would someone from Cred Forums find being called Cred Forums an insult?

They fucking wouldn't, hence I am not from Cred Forums, you fuckwit.

>tfw all of us are probably laughing irl because we're just only shitposting for giggles
>literally wasting our time

> implying this whole site hasn't gone to shit already

Wew. You must be new here.

tfw

Cred Forums
MUSIC
US IC
SI C
I C
C
Do i have to spell it out for you fucking niggers
I will personally beat the fucking shit out of all of you until you look like the cover of strawberry jam
Talk about music
you fucking autistic queers