One of these threads

one of these threads

I bet you were '''''''''''''listening''''''''''''' to that while browsing Cred Forums and were woken from your stupor with le ebin meme song. Please end your life.

True. ASOD is really underrated, even more than Yanqui at this point.

Why don't people read up on albums before they listen to them, or at least check their genres?

my favourite

listen to it, this is a musical achievement. the best thing since sliced bread

theres already one goofy

Except it's actually the opposite.
I have no idea how you could really be disappointed by TGM. It's basically all the weak points of TBK sanded off for something smaller in scope but more powerful and more spiritual.

I know, I'm just memeing. I actually enjoyed the album.

switch the What I expected with What I got, then you'd be correct

Please delete this, awful

song cycle was a big grower for me, the first listen I just thought it was a shitty memefest and the 2nd and 3rd it totally became your "what I got" section

Mama Mia! Post-rock sure is a shitty genre!

>tfw I agree with this but don't think it's a bad thing in any way

wot

hahahah holy shit

I know I've listened to that album but I really can't remember anything from it.

what the fuck is that...

bruh thats interspecies midget p0rn at the side haha, blurryface reminds me of bein a midget and fuckin bitches who are like not midgets and are normal and shit haha

kek

...so you expected blurryface to have gay-midget vibes but it instead had straight-midget vibes?

yea bruuhhhh u got it haha. Dont 4get the shoes xD i 4got i put it ther for some reaosn >..