youtube.com/watch?v=UYv269-HcqU
youtube.com/watch?v=zbp60IX_jFQ
youtube.com/watch?v=URhmC865SGI
youtube.com/watch?v=nM__lPTWThU
youtube.com/watch?v=xGC2iP5ss6E
youtube.com/watch?v=JFYVcz7h3o0
youtube.com/watch?v=6zDT_uGYdVs
youtube.com/watch?v=SeN9yAwo6eM&
nuclearwarnowproductions.bandcamp.com/album/ancient-meat-revived-a-tribute-to-cold-meat-industry
youtube.com/watch?v=q4Xva5btheA
youtube.com/watch?v=-mvMMpRZwCU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for white pride.

>nu-metal
First for Diocletian

Post your non maymay charts

THERE IS LOVE

See the pastebin

what's the earliest example of proto-nu metal?

THERE IS NO LOVE

hmmmm

gud taste

Helmet

reminder that this is Akerfeldt's best work of last 8 years
youtube.com/watch?v=86GcmTnB9B4

your mom

you might wanna stop drinking that wine Phil, you're saying these weird things again

>Anal Depression

what's the difference between nu and alternative metal

one is a specific narrower form of the other

Is Diocletian the logical conclusion to nu-metal?

Also that tiny horse gets me everytime.

The later isn't total shit

HE'LL COME FOR YOU

AT MY BEHEST

THIS IS HIS FROZEN WASTELAND

Metallica

AND YOU ARE NOW

black sabbath

HIS GUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEST

not a single song on this album is written by akerstache

still his best work of last 8 years

>Also that tiny horse gets me everytime.
Maybe he's just a big guy.

more like Helter Skelter

More like Jimi Hendrix

>not Storm Corrosion

Pastebin is outdated you nigger

>best growls in the game
>serious pipes
>suddenly decides that he has "grown out" of growling, the pretentious cunt he is
fuck him

>tfw you will never go to electric ladyland

have you seen his later performances? his growls fucking suck

How was your week? Mine went pretty well.

I actually have not, but I admired his growling technique on the later Opeth albums, especially on Watershed.

>have you seen his later performances? his growls fucking suck
really? how about you shut up
youtube.com/watch?v=U9vfI19DADM

>best growls in the game

>all this Power Metal

memebreaker is oathbreaker

Having 25/25 power metal bands is even rare by my standards. It's usually 21 or 22 each week with a few other things thrown in. This has just been an exceptionally good week.

it's ok
he still sucks

Of the two Mayhem releases with Dead, which one sounds better? The Live In Leipzig show? Or the Out From The Dark final rehearsal?

>tfw new bass pedals arrived, and I can now do heel-toe comfortably to hit those speeds that matter

never listened to the latter but Live in Leipzig sounds perfect.

What're some actual good releases this year? Only albums I like off the meme charts are memespawn and vektor and those aren't even 10/10

Currently enjoying the new Voidspawn and Howls of Ebb

>liking howls of meme
holy shit and you think Vektor isn't a 10/10
Are you just trying to be a contrarian?

Zealotry, Conan, Wormed, Defeated Sanity, and Inquisition are my favs so far.

This is one of those years where I mostly check out old stuff though desu.

this is AOTY

the astonishing

Great thread

Couldna done it without you.

Oh, so it's just your opinion.

not this again

Bossk
Astral Cult
Horseburner
Subterranean Disposition

who is this dark chocolate harlot

youtube.com/watch?v=XVcjf_p5pDY
God 6 minutes in is one of the greastest riffs/solos of all time, why did the rest of the album have to be so shallow in comparison. I always feel like black metal bands are so close to reaching greatness but throw it away for another BM meme album. Tremolo riffs and blast beats were a fucking mistake.

>hipster doom

youtube.com/watch?v=lH1j-TECdTc

Will Slough Feg ever go doom again

You might like the new Qrixkuor.

defend hipster shit

cuz its atmo

Anyone listened to this? Hard to describe exactly but I enjoyed it

I like it tbqh

No, you're the first one

OH GOOD, IT"S YET ANOTHER SHITTY FUCKING DM/BM ALBUM WITH A 2DARK4U PAINTING AS THE COVER

I enjoy that dick

>1 star to EVERY Modest Mouse album
STOP

numale detected

I think you're in the wrong thread buddy

Honestly really want more of her and I really don't like black girls

Rude

hey, /bleep/ here: what's the /metal/ national anthem?

See:

one of the most covered/tributed songs in black/extreme metal is about Elizabeth bathory

youtube.com/watch?v=2W5CP0c4KJg

Not true, he gave one a 1.5

Thx guys about to check these out

I liked Vektor, it's one of the best albums out this year, just not a 10/10 for me. Howls of Ebb isn't either desu. quit hating

Just mentioned this earlier in this thread and I love it. Bunch of weird shit going on in this album.

What a reasonable man.
Why was he allowed to rate the same Vector albums multiple times?

>tfw too intelligent for riffs

Probably different issues of the albums

What is this from? - (image from the last post on the archived ">in class >girl sees my iphone screen" thread)

how do i get this tone?
youtube.com/watch?v=UM7wru6QqZU

also my bass is an ibanez 505, my amp is a fender bxr 100

word

heavenly quads and new metallica is good

>heavenly quads
DUDE

shit, that was close

singles and oathbreaker isn't a meme

THIS ALBUM IS FUCKING INCREDIBLE

FUCKING AMAZING

IT'S GREAT

2good

FUCK YEH

Who /epica/ here?

I would quantum her enigma if you know what I mean

Not too good tbqh

I just can't seem to get into Epica. At this point, I monitor their discography for the sake of completeness, but it doesn't do much for me. If I'm looking for symphonic cheese, I can get it from a couple thousand power metal bands.

dubs and you're fucking wrong

Most of Epica fans are just basement dwelling nerds that wants to fuck Simone

Hello I'm pleb, can I get some recs

I've been digging basic stuff. Bloodshed Across the Empyrean Altar, Gore, Holographic Principle, Great Is Our Sin, Welcome to Fat City, and Popestar.

Death

I don't give a fuck if it becomes a meme. THP is fantastic. Probably their best album so far. Mark really stepped up his riffing.

no one? also wat are some other good bass tones if anyone knows?

Stop listening to Black Dahlia Memer, for one. If you want good melodeath, go for the old stuff like Dark Tranquility, At the Gates (Even though I don't care for them), and old In Flames. Hell, Arch Enemy's older albums aren't terrible.

youtube.com/watch?v=UjOsxIpoWJY

8.6/10 to be honest

Too bad his growls are still ass

Mors Principium Est's first 3 albums
Intestine Baalism's discography
Wretched - Beyond the Gate
The Arcane Order's last album

youtube.com/watch?v=RY_Aank1OXI

It is amazing how much a new vocalist can fuck an entire band up. Prisoners wasn't that bad. But this is just a mess.

What are your favorite 2016 power metal releases?

try here

Nah, I think they actually fit better on this one. Not perfect but much better than Requiem. But hey, Simone's great highs make up for it.

There is literally nothing wrong with The Black Dahlia Murder

BUT ILL TAKE MY TIKE ANYWHERE

Abysmal is the one of the worst metal albums put out by a credible band last year. It is s damn boring and uninspired. It's stale melodeath, with hardly any hints of "melo" in it.

Honestly they could've chosen a better song as a single, the rest of the album is neat though

Except for their scene kid fanbase, yeah. Don't know why of all bands they always get lumped in with the Deathcore crowd

that riff is simple as shit mate...

Because if "melocore" was a thing, they'd be the pioneers of it.

Lurk moar. You aren't even at a starting point yet

Probably because back when they were getting popular all the metalcore bands were ripping off the same super melodic swedish riffs they were. TBDM just didn't add breakdowns and hardcore vocals

Should i go see Blind Guardian or Gojira?

I know I'm responding to an unfunny meme but Blind Guardian.

Tesseract

Gojira because only nerds like BG

Neaera, Heaven Shall Burn, Caliban

the latter is the former without the fun and silliness (ie the only thing that made it tolerable)

I'd rather be a nerd than a cuck

when did you guys realize that grimes is better than metal?

I like them but they're been putting out the same album since 2007, and Mors Principium Est/Intestine Baalism are superior in basically every way

if you like the slightly blackened edge they have then Mirrorthrone scratches that itch better than they ever could

>tfw no grimes track featuring kel valhaal

Twilight Force - Heroes Of Mighty Magic
Veonity - Into The Void
Final Chapter - Legions Of The Sun
Symphonity - King Of Persia
Freedom Call - Master Of Light (the rest of you will have to wait until November to get this one)
Astralion - Outlaw
Sunrise - Absolute Clarity
Eternity's End - The Fire Within

Why is Imaginations from the Other Side considered Blind Guardian best album when Nightfall is superior in every ways

>pointless 30 second interludes
>superior

switch that around, and i might actually be into it.

>Freedom Call - Master Of Light
is this actually good? it looks pretty stupid.

also, have you heard pic related?

Anyone know if someone has ripped that latest Urfaust split "Ghoulfaust" yet and where it might be found? Can't seem to find it on slsk yet.

Somewhere Far Beyond is better than those two

TIME WHAT IS TIME

All Freedom Call albums look stupid. Emerald Skies has a chorus to die for though. If you like Freedom Call, you'll like the new one.

That's the Texas band right? I haven't heard the new album since I didn't get a promo, and I was out of town all last week. I heard the demos and singles though. It was pretty groovy.

is that actually power metal? it just sounds like trad metal. doesn't seem flamboyant enough to be power

It's more heavy metal than power metal, but I wouldn't object to calling it power metal.

holy fuck that's a lot of PM
++36 Chambers, Liquid Swords, Powerslave
+Black Sabbath, Batushka

>holy fuck that's a lot of PM

Yeah, it usually is. Not always quite that much, but usually about 90% PM. That's not a bad chart yourself, with Slough Feg and Cirith Ungol. I can't do Manowar with a straight face though.

oh my sweet child
Welcome to the wonderful world of my pleb-recs. These recs will range from pleb to patrician, but will all be good.

Children of Bodom - First three albums. Bodom's first 3 albums are melodeath classics, starting off moreso neoclassical power metal with harsh vocals and evolving into quintessential Finnish Melodeath.
Sample: youtube.com/watch?v=ZH2njcV46WI
Ensiferum - s/t.
Ensiferum's self titled album with Jari "Sauna" Maenpaa on vocals is a melodeath-tinted folk masterpiece.
Sample: youtube.com/watch?v=EBlMyYVYIUI
Wintersun - s/t.
The Wintersun self titled is what Jari made after leaving Ensiferum after 2 LPs and an EP, and boy is it good. Jari is a total faggot nowadays, but this album will stand the test of TIME.
sample: youtube.com/watch?v=9ziAsMTs9sg
In Flames - Everything up to Soundtrack to Your Escape.
Quintessential melodeath, one of the founders of the sound. They are absolute trash nowadays, so just listen to them till they start to suck then stop.
Sample: youtube.com/watch?v=QmnZWhYYMYY
Hypocrisy - Absolutely everything.
Hypocrisy AKA that Swedish melodeath band tha's better than all the well known Swedish melodeath bands. Every album is fantastic.
Sample: youtube.com/watch?v=gVvcHWO6uOQ

How does /metal/ feel about Ulcerate

terrible list

Are you Dippomago by any chance?

Just stumbled upon this the other day and I'm thoroughly enjoying it.

What does /metal/ think? Can anyone rec me something similar?

I think that's the point, user

I totally forgot about that band. Really enjoyed the "everything is fire" release, haven't heard anything since. Remember it having a Gorguts vibe to it.

No. That guy is kind of a knucklehead. I don't have a RYM page that is worth mentioning.

There are a few people on RYM that love anything with keyboards and double-kick. I listen to a lot of power metal, but there is plenty of it I don't go back to a second time, because it's garbage.

Are there any more bands similar to this and Type O Negative?

Disturbed, Limp Bizkit, Mr. Bungle

i unironically bought a bathory goat shirt, i got the yellow one but the eyes were kind of fucked up

white on black is goat
literally

Dead Roots Stirring is actually better
Naam's self titled is good and Truckfighters' Gravity X has a similar vibe to Elder

That aren't shit

>Mr. Bungle
>shit

correct
also correct
continued:
Cryptopsy - First 3 albums.
Great canadian death-turned-tech death. RUH RUH RUH RUH
Sample: youtube.com/watch?v=UYv269-HcqU
Death - Everything
Early pioneer of the sound, arguable first DM band.
Sample: youtube.com/watch?v=zbp60IX_jFQ
At The Gates - everything except maybe the newest
Early gothenburg melodeath, Slaughter of the Soul might be the most influential album on all of melodeath and metalcore to come
Sample and case in point: youtube.com/watch?v=URhmC865SGI
Judas Priest - Painkiller
The most stereotypical metal album of all time, you should have already heard this
Sample: youtube.com/watch?v=nM__lPTWThU
King Diamond: First 5ish albums
Great heavy metal just listen
Sample: youtube.com/watch?v=xGC2iP5ss6E
Amon Amarth - Everything up to and including Twilight of the Thunder God
Plebbiest of all pleb music, but they got some real good jams up to this album
Sample: youtube.com/watch?v=JFYVcz7h3o0

Who doesn't know Mr Bungle... how about some less known?

put on a trip so I can filter you

what would all the proto-nu-metal be? (some of which is decent, not exactly blaming these guys)

Faith No More
Tool
Primus
aspects of Pantera and Sepultura's riffage
Rage Against the Machine
Marilyn Manson was an influence
Ice T / Body Count
Prong
Red Hot Chili Peppers
Biohazard
Mr. Bungle

anyone else?

run dmc

Holy shit fuck off. SotS is overrated as fuck

right.

what's weird is that I really don't like nu-metal, but a lot of the late 80s early 90s groove metal / alt metal stuff I liked.

partly is it seems to be coming from a different place, which comes across in its character. nu-metal has a really meth-y quality to it. meth culture, meth attitude. I've lived around tweakers and the whole vibe makes me sick almost. Faith No More on the other hand... completely different vibe.

You forgot PWEI, Renegade Soundwave, Nine Inch Nails, Ministry, and Skinny Puppy

korn and soad

totally. I guess grunge was obviously an influence too, tone and lyric-wise (butthurt lyrics)

maybe soad, but korn is straight up nu, not proto-nu

Alright I'll check em out, thanks for that

WHICH IS BEST? WHICH IS WORST?

techdeath?

melodeath?

atmodeath?

slamdeath?

brutal death?

OSDM?

death n roll?

death doom?

blackened death?

symphodeath?

mine comes in tomorrow

techdeath

What the fuck?
All those are industrial. Nu-metal may have industrial metal influences, but implying that all this shit has any nu-metal tones is ridiculous.

remove Marilyn Manson from this list. The only time he got even close to Nu-Metal was five years after Nu-metal became a thing.

best or worst?

Curious, would you mind listing some of your favourite PM bands (aside from the ones people already know)?

I don't think Manson was nu-metal at all himself, but there were tonal and vocal things nu-metal bands adopted that came straight from him.

big influence on Korn.

yes

death n roll
blackened death

A SUICIDE SOCIETY

represent \m/ \m/

>best
Death Doom
>worst
Symphodeath

best. well, how I feel about it this moment.

feelings change constantly though

Worst is progressive death

Best is blackened death

i mean they both are the best
prog death is the worst

Vektor is a meme

>best
death n roll
>worst
techdeath

riffs>wank

Fuck off blackie

No, but /metal/ desperately tried to make it a meme in order to ruin it for the rest of Cred Forums

are Death considered techdeath?

because they were the reason I put it as best. sometimes I just really enjoy that band.

No, they're considered kinda-proggy OSDM

>death n roll
>riffs

Well, my all time favorite band is Edguy. They aren't particularly complex or innovative, but they've been fun for a very long time, and are just a satisfying listen.

The newest band on my favorite band list is Twilight Force. I still remember when I got the promo copy for Tales of Ancient Prophecies, and it blew my mind. Two albums in, it still does.

Some lesser-known stuff that I really love:

Theocracy, a PM band from Georgia. They have my highest rated PM album ever, and also have a new album coming out this year (which is also outstanding.)

I really love stuff from bands like Dragonland, or Dreamtale. Serenity has a new album this year, and a string of great releases. The Stormwarrior album in my charts is also one of my all time favorites.

If you haven't heard the Twilightning debut, that's flawless. Ignore everything else by the band though.

Making a list of my favorites is hard, especially leaving out stuff everyone knows like Lost Horizon or Blind Guardian.

>symphodeath
wut

Symphonic Death Metal, user

You must be the only here who likes that new Twilight Force then

So like Fleshgod Apocalypse

>listen to caverncore thinking it's a subgenre of black metal
Ugh this is so boring; why does it sound so blunt and muddy and garbled? Black metal should have more definite riffs and shriller vocals
"No dude caverncore is just atmospheric death metal"
>listen to it knowing it's atmodeath
holy shit this is amazing!

Help me understand this.

It doesn't have any 1 song that can compete with either "Enchanted Dragon of Wisdom," or "Gates of Glory," but it is much more consistent throughout. I don't think it is better than the debut, but it is a very strong sophomore effort. I'm excited to see them next year.

What are good DS/black metal band?

Summoning and Caladan Brood

the best riffs

nobody has talked to me about my metal shirts yet.

I already know the big names

You mean mordor metal?
Summoning, Rivendell, Sojourner, Emyn Muil, Caladan Brood
You mean bands that do BM and also DS?
Elffor

Well you asked

i was wearing an immortal shirt and some guy that passed me said "fuck yea amon amarth!"

im not joking. at least i told him what it was and set him on the right path

he wasnt fucking with you at all

Where do i start with Elffor or Rivendell?

>fuck yea amon amarth!

maybe he was being stupid and was like "metal lmao I like metal too, amon amarth is good so I shall yell to him "amon amarth eggs d""

Rivendell has like one album
recent Elffor is black metal
older Elffor is Dungeon Synth (of high quality)

no i had a flannel over my heart of winter shirt

>tfw got compliment on my high on fire, and anthrax shirts
>tfw complimented a qt big titted girl that works at the smoke shop I go to on her maiden shirt and she said she liked mine too but I don't remember what shirt I was wearing and never saw her again

>tfw I wear tons of band shirts
>only one I've ever had recognized was Amon Amarth

For some reason my only shirt that ever gets me any form of positive reaction is my Melechesh shirt.

My English teacher freaked out over my Dimmu Borgir shirt when I was in high school because it was muhsoggykneestic.

great fucking chart
+Slough Feg
+Lemmyhead
+Manowar
+Watain
++Cirith Ungol
+Helix
++Rush
+Opeth (For Pale Communion)
~Opeth (For Heritage)
+Death
+Slayer
++Bathory

>+Opeth (For Pale Communion)

>no ++Megadeth

youtube.com/watch?v=6zDT_uGYdVs

Doom metal?

uncle acid isn't doom metal... it's stoner rock

More akin to 60's anglo doom metal

>Summoning
they are just so meh to me. nothing interesting or captivating

its black sabbath + paul mccartney and john lennon doing vocals..

I've been listening to Bongripper - Worship on repeat for months because nothing could ever come close to the spiritual experience I go through every time I hear that song.

If Chuck were alive today, what would Death be doing? Would they pull an Opeth on us?

Hey /meal/, I 've seen an album cover posted in the general that I've been meaning to listen to and can't remember the name. I feel like its sonething in the vein of Electric Wizard. The cover has a caravan of people walking through a desert, any help would be great this is killing me.

Sleep - Dopesmoker

>being this new

yeah idk, i just don't find them to be all that heavy... don't get me wrong, i think they're a fucking great rock band. I just don't find them all that heavy.

wow dude, better late than never but damn

Varg dropping truth bombs once again.

youtube.com/watch?v=SeN9yAwo6eM&

more than likely

Great show lads

just finished it. Fucking great insight on the scene

Excellent video, confirmed what I've always suspected.

Tbh Chuck would probably pull the plug on Death after maybe 2 or more albums, in favour of Control Denied

>and I have not had any itnerest in it since early 1993

So how does he explain Belus and Fallen then?

How would you go about categorizing a split like this in your library? Would you list all the bands under the artist/band tag? nuclearwarnowproductions.bandcamp.com/album/ancient-meat-revived-a-tribute-to-cold-meat-industry

just categorize everything by release date

thats what I do and I've never been happier

>Track name
>Artist(of the track)
>Album name
>Album artist

the label that organized the split is usually what I put for the artist and at the end of the track title in (parenthesis the individual artist) or with a - and then the artist just because I'm bad at being consistent. The best example I have in my library is Crepusculo Negro

>OSDM and death/doom
>brutal death, techdeath, melodeath and blackndeath

Rest are shite

>best
Blackened Death
>worst
slam, but it's a so bad it's good kind of thing

>>best
>Blackened Death

you mean blackened thrash?

how does one blacken another metal genre?

bad, tinny production? orc-like vocals? a scabrous texture? strum-strum-strum jangle-jangle-jangle rather than riffage?

Yes

make it spooky

I'm going to start a company called Scabrous Productions

r8 shitty OC

Saque esas mierdas de aca izquierdista de mierda
VIVA URIBE

What are /metal/'s thoughts on the new Winterfylleth?

Thoughts?

why dont you start with yours

okay, so in the instance of 'blackened hardcore' what you do is you take regular hardcore, and you just replace palm mutes with tremolos and you make it significantly worse.

blackened anything is just an excuse for being bad and an excuse to tremolo pick

>tremolos
triggered

How does hardcore not have "tremolos"?

So is vektor worth seeing live?

How would it not be?

contextual evidence would lead one to believe that the writer of that post was referring to the guitar playing technique of alternate picking, sometimes referred to as tremolo picking, which is an extremely common guitar playing technique used in black metal.

Alright I'll start then.

I think The Dark Hereafter is a great continuation of Winterfylleth's sound.
The melodies are fantastic, and they don't have to resort to cheap melodies like they're a Dissection cover band.
More drum work would be nice, but if they're shooting for a certain sound then they're nailing it I guess.

Good enough?

Idk ive heard from people that theyre amazing but ive also heard from people that they just stand there.

Jesus fuck do you lack reading comprehension?

most metal bands that don't have a theatrical element to their live performances are pretty boring to watch, but you're there for music not for visuals. visuals only serve to complement the music.

Unless you're going to a Rammstein concert

True. Tickets are only 10 and Black Fast will be there also. Thanks user

add more tremolo picking and add more blast beats. The objectively best blackened genre is crust because of this

black fast is easily worth 10 bucks

black fast was great when I saw them live, bassist hopped off the admittedly very small stage and continued to play while moshing in the crowd

nobody hears the bass anyway

>Chuck would probably pull the plug

I understand you're memeing but surprisingly the live mixing put him pretty far forward which added some nice punch of the riffs

well alright, too often the bass mix is dog shit and sounds like muddy rumbling at best

not specific to that band btw, I meant metal gigs in general

as well as hardcore

how the fuck does hardcore not have alternate picking

no do you

lol because this shit wasn't obvious to everyone already?

and he still managed to twist satanic panic into some political bs

explains why they were so bad, he literally had no interest in making them
not that he ever released anything good in any style in the first place, but still

ALBUM OF THE YEAR
O
T
Y

ALBUM OF THE YEAR
O
T
Y

ALBUM OF THE YEAR
O
T
Y

ALBUM OF THE YEAR
O
T
Y

>slam

So is grindcore slam or

Slam is core yes

Hundredth and Fit For A King are the onlt good hardcore bands.

here we go again

I used to listen to metal... but then I took an arrow to the knee XD

ITS
A
M
E
M
E
YOU
D
I
P

I inquire, by what means do you suggest I am mentally unfit?
Entertain me with the notion, where do you find the pathology to suggest you are more apt at deciding my better purpose in life?
Was it not I who enrolled in the academic facilities of your choice?
Was it not I who was obligated to attend the ritual religious ceremonies of your preference?
And I ask, who was put into the institutional educational programs of your discretion?
So how then can you claim I am mentally unfit?

How'd you like the new one? I fucking love it.

More like

>I had nothing better to do
>then I went to jail

He was a good looking cunt in his day, at least gotta give him that.

>and I've been milking the burzum name ever since

Is there such thing as bass-heavy Black Metal?

Not really as most black metal is typically in standard, non-downtuned tuning for those sharp high frequencies that people associate with coldness.

Cultes Des Ghoules, if I remember well.
Or maybe is just a dowtuned guitar.

>but throw it away for another BM meme album
they stopped playing metal in general after this, are you dense or something

that's bergtatt, there's nattens madrigal and themes (which is still metal most of the time)

>death n roll
I remember when this was a hot new joke long before Cred Forums's existance

black n roll was arguably funnier, with autismos throwing a fit everywhere because Satyricon, Carpathian Forest and Darkthrone betraying the black metal code of honor.

>(which is still metal most of the time)
distorted e-guitar doesn't make things metal
>that's bergtatt, there's nattens madrigal and themes
nattens madrigal was a solid good release, what ' bm meme album' are you talking about? or maybe your babby's ears can't appreciate the harshness of it

youtube.com/watch?v=q4Xva5btheA
look at this gay faggot homo orgy

I'm not the guy who originally made comment, you twat. He was probably complaining about Bergtatt itself being a meme black metal album despite some good riffs (not my oppinion btw)
Themes is much like a Solefald album, you imbecile, there's everything in it, but the structure of most of the songs still rely on powerchords on a electric guitar, which is peculiarly metal.

songs?
who's the imbecile here

Satyricon suck at black n roll.
Darkthrone and Carpathian Forest do it right.

And now it's a legit thing. Praise the blood god.

>songs?

Like this one?
youtube.com/watch?v=-mvMMpRZwCU

I really don't know what your point is,

In terms of first wave stuff, bands like Celtic Frost and Death SS had heavy bass presence lending their music almost a doomy feel.

Otherwise there are bands like Blasphemy and Beherit (on Drawing Down The Moon) which all have a lot of bass presence due to the sound which they are going for is far more savage than the typical Bathory/2nd wave treble.

fuel for hatred is fun desu

PLATES you fuck freak, these are >plates<
not 'songs'

you're a mongoloid

do you know what a song is, faglord?

we're going that route now?
just stop, you're arguing for the sake of arguing.

meh
It's just dry as fuck BM with flat grooves.

Which reminds me: Behemoth started out as a really shitty doom band.

have nothing to say = muh sake
>ooga booga what's literary adaptation

Is this post any less confusing if I read the thread?

make a new thread fags

>>>/68233743

new

Necromantia.

kill yourself

Hey my twitch is called Numeta and I'm running a metal radio stream :D

True.
I would have never listened to them, even when I was a plebian highschool kid, if it wasn't for Simone.